Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation (14731 Views)

Dominican University, Ibadan Pro Chancellor, Peter Obi At Convocation Ceremony / Mcpherson University In Pictures / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by Concatenate: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=TorukMakto post=84314221][/quote]

Toruk kam dan naa, I sha no lie. DSS is waiting for sureties to come forward make dem arrest them join grin, so therefore he's still awaiting freedom!
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2019
nanaman:
92 students graduated,15 had first class. Issokay.

You are just giving these people a big problem in the labour market. Those werey HR with 3rd class will give them HBP. They would wish they had a 2nd Class.

Eskis sir, so they should not have their first class even if they merit it? They have been trained to overcome problems so let them go out there, look the HR square in the face and overcome their hard-face challenge
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by Nvc078: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2019
sunnyeinstein:

But you're emphatic in your submission. I think regardless of who the person be or what they've done, the benefit of doubt should be considered for them. Nobody is a saint neither are we all totally wicked, na conscience people don kill cry
You're right,however it provokes me a lot when these politicians talks this way
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by teadrake(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2019
nanaman:
92 students graduated,15 had first class. Issokay.

You are just giving these people a big problem in the labour market. Those werey HR with 3rd class will give them HBP. They would wish they had a 2nd Class.
I went for an interview with a foremost telecommunications giant in Lagos after deliberately wasting my time for approximately 5hrs prior to the interview, the lead HR asked of my name which I responded in a polite and humble manner and she said " Thank you very much, you can go". Till date I'm still trying to decipher what went wrong. It was a pathetic experience.
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2019
-
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nvc078:

You're right,however it provokes me a lot when these politicians talks this way

Really, multitudes are provoked, many Nigerians have a good heart and want to contribute.
However, if the head is rotten there's so much the body can do, that's the issue.

We hope one day that a good man of pure intention will get there
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by Nvc078: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
sunnyeinstein:

Really, multitudes are provoked, many Nigerians have a good heart and want to contribute.
However, if the head is rotten there's so much the body can do, that's the issue.

We hope one day that a good man of pure intention will get there
Being optimistic is good,but being realistic is better
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nvc078:

Being optimistic is good,but being realistic is better

Optimism is future reality.
And as a nation, I believe we should tailor optimism based on present reality for some semblance of development in the future.
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by Nvc078: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
sunnyeinstein:

Optimism is future reality.
And as a nation, I believe we should tailor optimism based on present reality for some semblance of development in the future.

Good. But sad enough,I gave up on Nigeria as far back as 2012 ,during the Nigeria police academy entrance process. I hope she surprises me one day,but for now,Nigeria is sinking.
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by oyifeoda(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
heckymaicon:
Stop giving them hopeless hope lol.

We need to get rid of the corrupt old men in power first.
My mind exactly.
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by Legendguru: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation by snitchbitch: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
That's good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / Jamb Utme Cut-off Mark At 180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.