Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (37883 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by gaventa: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Law abiding They do not recite the National Anthem or Plegde but they all have National passports and Drivers License. Religion is SCAM. Love is the only one true religion. God is too big to be served in one WAY. God didn’t create Religion, Humans Did for selfish purposes too.

5 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by maestrojohn(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Don't confuse extremism with truthful
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by rottennaija(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Nnamebuka:

Hear yourself hanty. They do not have love for others yet at the expense of their time, resources, comfort, rest etc under the sun and rain they are going to house to house, street to street, city to city preaching and teaching the same people they allegedly do not love without any form of inducement from them.

how e dey do you ma?

If I have time for religion jw is sure bet me.
So what do you expect them to do when looking for recruit? Looking for recruit is what is happening there. Nothing loving at all. When you show no interest or when they feel they cannot succeed, they move on and never come to your door anymore.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by oneTIMEman(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Jehovah wickedness

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Sukueponmalu: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2019
safarigirl:
Jehova's Witness is a Denomination, under the Religion of Christianity

Except JW adherents are not Christians and now believe in something other than Jesus Christ, this your topic is woefully ignorant and the Mod that pushed this to FP should be ashamed of whatever education they supposedly got.
The jehova witness dude I met the other day explained to me that they are the true and only christians . He said the rest of the supposed christians are not practicing christianity, but christiandom.
Why then are you pretending some attache by force??
They are not even allowed to marry you guys for heavens' sake.
lmao, you can only decieve yourself .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by BonPatrick(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2019
If u say this again I will deal with u son of Satan end time kids what do you know about religion
immortalityk:
Religion is a scam
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Born2Freak(f): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Comedian2019:

They're not. They are serious bible students who try to adhere to Bible standards.

Why I'm totally against this topic is because I hate comparison.
Op would have simply said: '' Why JW is a united and peaceful religion'' rather than compare them by using the word ''most''.

They are ignorant, anti-social cultists.

They are the fakest Christian's you can meet. They dont make friends with unbelievers and non church members. What happened to love they neighbour?

They also dont donate blood based on some misinterpretation of scriptures.

JW are not bible scholars. They are a cult with a twisted interpretation of the bible. It's no wonder that they had two major failed prophecies.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by drightguy(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2019
OP forgot to add that they marry only their members too. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Born2Freak(f): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2019
BonPatrick:
If u say this again I will deal with u son of Satan end time kids what do you know about religion

What do you know about religion?

If you were born in Japan or China, would have been a Christian or even a muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Gabson001(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2019
relationship with God
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by BonPatrick(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2019
I don't argue with unbelievers
Born2Freak:

What do you know about religion?

If you were born in Japan or China, would have been a Christian or even a muslim?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by pacespot(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2019
How Jehovah witnesses patronise you with preachings is a wonder to behold. They can do anything just to win their convert, even their women will not hesitate to enter room with you, I remember my days in school, they don't allow me to rest. Thank goodness my house has gate now.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by ogbuefi677(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2019
AbdOla:
U are a fool,discussing about your Splited acclaimed Christianity. Now gushing out trash about Islam
Mr Islamabad,what are you doing in a Christian thread?? grin
What about your cohesive Shia vs Sunni and other branches of Islam like boko haram, ISIS, al Qaeda? grin
Cos imam Shekau quotes the relevant aspect of the Quran b4 each beheading, but you ppl say he is not a Muslim, so it is safe for me to then agree ISIS, boko haram, al Qaeda etc are different branches of Islam grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by sylve11: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Kyllahmc:
is Jehovah witness a different Religion? this diversity we have in Christianity is a big problem.
you see christians trying to convert other christians into Christianity again... because they worship in different Churches.
You see christians competing with Christians over supremacy like some kind of street war.

i just tire. grin cool
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by nzeobi(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:

They are the only truthful Christian faith groups I've seen
this people do not join the army, they do not vote and above all they reject some form of medical treatment believe you me, if i find my self in a position of authority, i wont hesitate to ban such beliefs challenging the authority of government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jephz(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Maximus69:

Perhaps you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

You shouldn't have done this!

Jesus said you should allow people to make use of their God's given intellect! Luke 9:21

So let them use their own discretion to judge for themselves! Matthew 16:13-16 compared to John 6:68-69

May JEHOVAH bless you! smiley
thank you brother!!
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by sylve11: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2019
ALPHABASE:
YALL ATTENTION IS NEEDED HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/5546373/fundamental-laws-thought-logic-philosophical#84314239

FUNDAMENTAL LAWS OF THOUGHT IN LOGIC: A PHILOSOPHICAL LOOK AT CHRISTIANITY

KINDLY CHECK IT OUT

thanks. cool
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by ogbuefi677(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2019
Viking007:
They sometimes behave like an extremist group.
bros abeg,don't go there pls. Let's not always use our own mouths to taint our own religion
Conservative group is a better appellation than extremist.
leave extremism for the peaceful people.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jephz(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:
*PEACEFUL GROUP: witnesses are always law abiding u don't see them fight, riot, steal or perpetuate social disorder unlike some religious groups in our country whose trademarks are violence and interrifts

*NO RACISM AMONG THEM: JW are found in over 276 countries, witnesses are the only true people with a true sense of global unity, a witness from Russia would readily host a witness from Mali just as he would do to his blood brother, or a white witness member would host a black witness member just as a United family. There is no form of racism or tribal discriminations among witnesses

PREACHING THE GOSPEL: witnesses are always active preaching the gospel about God kingdom as Jesus always preached while he was on earth, unlike most religious leaders today that preach about prosperity and money forgetting the main mission giving by Jesus which states AND THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM WOULD BE PREACHED TO ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH, AND THEN THE END WILL COME

You see, witnesses are the only Christian group doing Jesus and God will on earth
sir... there's no need for thread like this !
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2019
I don't understand so jw is a religion or am I just blind. Aren't they Christians besides Buddhists are more peaceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2019
Wrong caption. Is JW a religion on it's own? Are they not under Christianity?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by onwuakpachris(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2019
I don't even go 2 church..I'm a deist..but ama join those witnesses soon..I js love their togetherness...they all roll like one family...wanna marry from there...lol

5 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Bmas01(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Kyllahmc:
is Jehovah witness a different Religion? this diversity we have in Christianity is a big problem.
you see christians trying to convert other christians into Christianity again... because they worship in different Churches.
You see christians competing with Christians over supremacy like some kind of street war.

Christianity is not in the bible, Jesus never new his religion is called Christianity. It was after Jesus died on the cross Peter now said his followers shall b called Christians. (Jesus religion is oneness of God, that's y Jesus said "O you Israel the lord Our God the lord is one)
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Agugbadin: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Jehova witness is not a religion
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Tellemall: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:
*PEACEFUL GROUP: witnesses are always law abiding u don't see them fight, riot, steal or perpetuate social disorder unlike some religious groups in our country whose trademarks are violence and interrifts

*NO RACISM AMONG THEM: JW are found in over 276 countries, witnesses are the only true people with a true sense of global unity, a witness from Russia would readily host a witness from Mali just as he would do to his blood brother, or a white witness member would host a black witness member just as a United family. There is no form of racism or tribal discriminations among witnesses

PREACHING THE GOSPEL: witnesses are always active preaching the gospel about God kingdom as Jesus always preached while he was on earth, unlike most religious leaders today that preach about prosperity and money forgetting the main mission giving by Jesus which states AND THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM WOULD BE PREACHED TO ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH, AND THEN THE END WILL COME

You see, witnesses are the only Christian group doing Jesus and God will on earth

Maybe because they're the only ones who care to live the kingdom of God on Earth in preparation for its full actualization.

I love JWs. If I were to belong to any sect of Christianity, it would be theirs. Talk about sound Christian living!

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Sommydisaster(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2019
Kyllahmc:

Barunda, na koko yarn oh

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:

As regards racism,let me ask u, has a sub Saharan African headed JW since inception?
Has a black man occupied a wonderful.post among the governing council?
How many black men as against all other races do the governing body ever care to include?

U tell me the ratio against population strength of each race of JW.

It's always US and Europe with one man representing Africa and few Asia.

Don't delve into this if u are not an elder. It will make u vulnerable to attack. But do me a favour, ask any elder of your congregation why a black man has never headed the governing body abi council.

I once wrote somewhere that I like JW but.......i reserve my comments as I have no strength for argument but JW parents are more concerned about their children continuing in their fold than their moral decadence. They can do anything with the worldly people as long as they leave them and marry a fellow witness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by baysol: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2019
Edu3Again:
Please dont make me laugh!

The founder of Jehovah Witnesses was a Freemason

here is his tomb full of Freemason symbols

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCdnshQywpI
This lady is an apostate. All her statement lacks evidence like many misguided comments here and similar to apostacy of the pharisees against Jesus Christ. What Jehovahs witnesses do is no secret we neither venerate human above Christ either willingly on in proxy like we see in some religions that even murder for this individuals, pastors and prophets who mislead, exploit, extort and lie to paritioners. Yet people foolishly follow without questioning, Jehovahs witnesses don't do this but are always eager to announce the good news of God's kingdom as good tiding for all people. TAS Russel is one of the founding fathers that no veneration or agrandisement is needed and no other person in Jehovahs organisation is given any such veneration to elders, ministerial servants, the anointed or pioneers or any member for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by omoharry(f): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Yeye religion.My cousin joined this religion and lost her life becos she & her husband refuse any blood transfusion during her complicated delivery. Now she is dead and life goes on.
They are the most weird and boring people u can ever be with .They are totally cut off from every celebration of life..even muslims pertake birthdays and new year celebration.
They are hypocrite that just like quoting the Bible .They pretend to be holier than others meanwhile they also engage in these devices that they accuse non JW about.I don't like them.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by safarigirl(f): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

The jehova witness dude I met the other day explained to me that they are the true and only christians . He said the rest of the supposed christians are not practicing christianity, but christiandom.
Why then are you pretending some attache by force??
They are not even allowed to marry you guys for heavens' sake.
lmao, you can only decieve yourself .

I haven't met a JW person that told me such.

I don't know who they marry and who they don't. Serena Williams is the most prominent JW I know and her husband is not a JW,so, maybe it is the Nigerian branch that is practicing this marriage one. Anything in Nigeria is usually filled with ignorance, so, that is expected

I am not deceiving myself. Even non-Christians regard JW as Christians,so, it is the few extremists living among them that are wallowing in ignorance and self delusion and carving their own personal paths to hellfire on the basis of hate and discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by OfficialAPCNig: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2019
AbdOla:
U are a fool,discussing about your Splited acclaimed Christianity. Now gushing out trash about Islam
Is Islam united? Moslems have killed themselves in religious war more then they killed christians.

Your allahu said his ummah will be divided into 76 sects but only 1 will make heaven

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by maximunimpact(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:

These are just smokescreen... dig deeper they're nothing but occultic group whose belief and practices are based on some date (1914) which by the way has been proven false with the passing of time....

any cult group can be united but that does not make them true christians..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To / Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.