Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (37874 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by phillippians(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
phillippians:
I am a Catholic but somehow believe more in these Jehovah's witnesses religion if you study their doctrine well. There's nothing like heaven or hell after death. I don't believe in that crap, nothing can be worst than the present suffering people are going through in Nigeria right now! So many things to say but I can't type much
There's nothing like heaven nor hell.
Your reward is here on earth depending on your karma i.e your good or bad deeds resulting partly from your previous existence (Re-incarnation) of the soul in a new flesh. Reality is some people's lifestyle seem as if they are living in heaven on earth (Mostly the wealthy ones) while others seems to be living in hell on earth (the destitutes) so there is no such thing as heaven or hell, some pastors even know this for a fact but they tell u otherwise.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Adexy4us(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
deepwater:
op u know nothing about your religion dont let me school u on ur game
i cant see where op mentioned that he's one of them...
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by phillippians(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
phillippians:

There's nothing like heaven nor hell.
Your reward is here on earth depending on your karma i.e your good or bad deeds resulting partly from your previous existence (Re-incarnation) of the soul in a new flesh. Reality is some people's lifestyle seem as if they are living in heaven on earth (Mostly the wealthy ones) while others seems to be living in hell on earth (the destitutes) so there is no such thing as heaven or hell, some pastors even know this for a fact but they tell u otherwise.
Some hard circumstances can even lead one to do things that will naturally take u to hell (which I don't believe exist) I mean a man just has to survive. If there's heaven and hell, what about the Muslims, where would those ones go? And the Muslim seems to be more religion conscious than the Christians! Notwithstanding, I believe in God! But not heaven nor hell!!!!
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Janosky: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
phillippians:
I am a Catholic but somehow believe more in these Jehovah's witnesses religion if you study their doctrine well. There's nothing like heaven or hell after death. I don't believe in that crap, nothing can be worst than the present suffering people are going through in Nigeria right now! So many things to say but I can't type much
Bros, JWs believe heaven exists and the Bible's hell ( Sheol /Hades>Psalm16:10) is the grave.
Hellfire is a man made invention of the clergy to instil fear into their followers...
( If anyone believe in hellfire, please bring proof that Adam the first sinner is being tortured in hellfire.. no long story.)

4 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by livebyday(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
mchc1001:
As I can understand you know them very well, can you please let us know why Russian government tag them terrorist?

Because Russia is primarily an atheist nation ..as most other communist nation's are.

Religion is seen as freeing the mind from the mental.shackles that communist governments rely on to keep the people in check.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
We atheists be like grin
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Janosky: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
sassysure:

They should check the evolution of JW and watch tower and why some of their members left yrs back in drones.

They should not let me start. These days when u open nairaland it's JW this, JW that. People like me still want to see them from.the superficial lens of the world but they should thread carefully else we will bare their secrets here. Secrets they, as witness members don't know grin

You have no secrets to bare.... except your prejudiced opinions...

Cross & pyramid symbols full your church and your house, na who you wan deceive?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by REDshouse(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:
*PEACEFUL GROUP: witnesses are always law abiding u don't see them fight, riot, steal or perpetuate social disorder unlike some religious groups in our country whose trademarks are violence and interrifts

*NO RACISM AMONG THEM: JW are found in over 276 countries, witnesses are the only true people with a true sense of global unity, a witness from Russia would readily host a witness from Mali just as he would do to his blood brother, or a white witness member would host a black witness member just as a United family. There is no form of racism or tribal discriminations among witnesses

PREACHING THE GOSPEL: witnesses are always active preaching the gospel about God kingdom as Jesus always preached while he was on earth, unlike most religious leaders today that preach about prosperity and money forgetting the main mission giving by Jesus which states AND THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM WOULD BE PREACHED TO ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH, AND THEN THE END WILL COME

You see, witnesses are the only Christian group doing Jesus and God will on earth
big lie..... a former tenant which are JW refuses to pay rent and Vacate premise and also keeps formenting trouble every now and then till was forced out of the apartment.... they are all humans and can exhibit trouble if provoked
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Janosky: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
viktor88:

(1)
JW that see you as devil if you are not their member, they will rather help a follow JW to solve their problems than help their blood brother.

(*2)
They can pretend, they like dating and fornicating among themselves and they like to keep it low, if you are close to them like me, you will keep hearing things like sister Esther have been suspended for one year because you aborted her pregnancy.

(1).
You add Maggy and Royco to your story... JWs help our non JW families (it's our biblical obligations, except the help involves fetish or spiritism,) as well as our JW family.

(2).
You admitted "sister Esther have been suspended" for going against God's righteous standards.. PROOF ,JWs discipline erring members in line with bible standards.

*1 Cor 5:1-13, please read & study.

Unlike in Christendom, Pastorpreneurs ckoza married & single women and hide under the toga of 'touch not my anointed pre*q & do my profits no harm' anything goes.
Keep paying your membership fees them no questions asked.
But JWs stick to Bible principles, that's what pleases Jehovah- humble obedience and genuine repentance when you err.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by otokx(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
immortalityk:
Religion is a scam

especially in Africa.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by clefstone(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
safarigirl:
Jehova's Witness is a Denomination, under the Religion of Christianity

Except JW adherents are not Christians and now believe in something other than Jesus Christ, this your topic is woefully ignorant and the Mod that pushed this to FP should be ashamed of whatever education they supposedly got.
The Jehovah's Witness regard themselves as a religion, the only true religion. They believe that all other 'christian groups' are not true Christians. They often refer to themselves as a religion in other to distinguish themselves from (other) Christian denominations.

The JWs all over the world believe in the above, and if Serena doesn't believe in it, she won't be regarded as a witness.

I have studied the JWs for over a decade and half, those guys beliefs will shock you. I suggest u do a research on them

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by oyifeoda(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
u11ae1013:
They only go around confusing everybody
lolz....this one funny, how please
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by clefstone(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:

They are the only truthful Christian faith groups I've seen
you can't be a judge in your own case
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by almayda: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Not very far from the truth honestly.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by somehow: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Christians fighting christians
una do well
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Janosky: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
maoolakanm:

[b]BY THE REASONS OF THEIR MANY DOCTRINE SOMERSAULTS THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS.THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN THE BASICS LIKE THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST.

Jesus disciples had their "MANY DOCTRINE SOMERSAULTS THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS"
Luke 19:11. John16:16-18.
Luke 24:21,25-27,44,45.

Who told you JWs don't believe "THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST." 2 Thess1:7-9.
Abeg, listen more to JWs & AVOID the fables of your pastorpreneurs.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by TruthHurts100: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
ijewejones:

Op why does JW members believe they have nothing to with other denominations?

Why do leave out "prayer" on their first encounter with their converts?

I'm not here to judge but they bleep so well with the "sinners".. grin(experience is 1st hand)

The oga of this preaching work teach us how to pray but na the same oga tell us say when we reach the house make we just greet them, not to pray. E dey Bible ooo... I fit show you if you want.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:
*PEACEFUL GROUP: witnesses are always law abiding u don't see them fight, riot, steal or perpetuate social disorder unlike some religious groups in our country whose trademarks are violence and interrifts

*NO RACISM AMONG THEM: JW are found in over 276 countries, witnesses are the only true people with a true sense of global unity, a witness from Russia would readily host a witness from Mali just as he would do to his blood brother, or a white witness member would host a black witness member just as a United family. There is no form of racism or tribal discriminations among witnesses

PREACHING THE GOSPEL: witnesses are always active preaching the gospel about God kingdom as Jesus always preached while he was on earth, unlike most religious leaders today that preach about prosperity and money forgetting the main mission giving by Jesus which states AND THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM WOULD BE PREACHED TO ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH, AND THEN THE END WILL COME

You see, witnesses are the only Christian group doing Jesus and God will on earth

They are preaching heresy, all their claims about the heavenly kingdom is wrong.
Their leader fashioned for them a fake bible to support a fake biblical principles which is turning his adherents blind.

They have better read the true and the universal Bible and see the truth therein and turn from their heretical and they will end up in that Sheol which they are denying.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by achorladey: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kyllahmc:
is Jehovah witness a different Religion? this diversity we have in Christianity is a big problem.
you see christians trying to convert other christians into Christianity again... because they worship in different Churches.
You see christians competing with Christians over supremacy like some kind of street war.

This your post na HEAD SCRATCHER.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by TruthHurts100: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Janosky:

Jesus disciples had their "MANY DOCTRINE SOMERSAULTS THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS"
Luke 19:11. John16:16-18.
Luke 24:21,25-27,44,45.

Who told you JWs don't believe "THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST." 2 Thess1:7-9.
Abeg, listen more to JWs & AVOID the fables of your pastorpreneurs.

We believe in Jesus Christ more than you can ever imagine.

We know who he is, why he came to the earth and what his second coming means.

Jesus na spirit. Jehovah give am human body to come sacrifice for this earth cos of our sin. That body don go. E don sacrifice am give him papa. So the second coming wey unar pastor dey teach una no dey accurate. He will come in the cloud and all eyes will see him. Nor be literal eyes ooo, nor be dis our korokoro eye.... Him body not dey again so, we nor fit see am. Him disciples understand beta... That's why dem ask am making him tell them the SIGNS wey go make them know say Jesus don come second time. Them no expect to see am physically.

If I tell you say bros... You go see my hand or bros nor worry I go see you. E mean say we must see physically?

Many things wey dey inside Bible dey figurative not literal.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by achorladey: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
oglalasioux:

It's good you added the bolded. You are just one out of ten blind men asked to describe an elephant. Your description is from the part of the elephant you are blindly touching.

E get as e be oooo.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by achorladey: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ten06:
They are the only Christian organizations that help their fellow Christians when there is natural disaster. They use to send cash from Brooklyn which is their headquarter to share for the victims of natural disasters, all the rest churches does is to collect offering, tithes, seed of faith, first fruits etc etc, without given back to the members. And Jehovah witness offering is even voluntary they don't display it publicly, and apart from the offering they don't collect any other money

Really!!!!!!
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Idamond: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jw is not under Christianity they are idols worshippers
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nwaonyishi69: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
You must know first that anything called religion is 96% made of lies and manipulations. Only those behind it can tell their real interests.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by capitalzero: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
masciv:
Thank God you called it a religion. But in any case, they still believe in Jesus however with misguided ideologies. We're all Christians. Christianity isn't a religion. It's a way of life!

Culture is a way of life. Religion is an element of culture. So if Christianity is a way of life,then it is a religion.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by capitalzero: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=TruthHurts100 post=84322942]

We believe in Jesus Christ more than you can ever imagine.

We know who he is, why he came to the earth and what his second coming means.

Jesus na spirit. Jehovah give am human body to come sacrifice for this earth cos of our sin. That body don go. E don sacrifice am give him papa. So the second coming wey unar pastor dey teach una no dey accurate. He will come in the cloud and all eyes will see him. Nor be literal eyes ooo, nor be dis our korokoro eye.... Him body not dey again so, we nor fit see am. Him disciples understand beta... That's why dem ask am making him tell them the SIGNS wey go make them know say Jesus don come second time. Them no expect to see am physically.

If I tell you say bros... You go see my hand or bros nor worry I go see you. E mean say we must see physically?

Many things wey dey inside Bible dey figurative not literal. [/quote

Correct talk

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Janosky:

You have no secrets to bare.... except your prejudiced opinions...

Cross & pyramid symbols full your church and your house, na who you wan deceive?

Don't be too emotional cheesy
My first post is being ignored grin

Let's see if u can try?
I have not seen a black man as president of the governing council of JW and yet blacks pull their weight in number in JW? grin

Sometimes, they pity Blackman and put 1 out of more than 200 members of the governing council?

I'm sure u are surprised how I knew this grin

Just chill. No harm intended. Only correcting the biased post I saw up there by someone like u who obviously don't know anything about JW except what the governing council want u to know kiss
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by capitalzero: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:

Jehovah witnesses are true followers of Christ. Anyway,God is ultimate of Judge of all humans in respective of their religion affiliations.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by larryking540: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kyllahmc:
is Jehovah witness a different Religion? this diversity we have in Christianity is a big problem.
you see christians trying to convert other christians into Christianity again... because they worship in different Churches.
You see christians competing with Christians over supremacy like some kind of street war.
My brother they con make the religion even tire person,wether na Islam Better pass

How can inside Christianity we are still trying to convert our self over again

Mr seun need to work on this site , because he is indirectly building up confusion even wen the government are looking for solution,he needs to put some restrictions such as this op post

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by unclefresh(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please is it true Jehovah witnes people dont vote or do anything that concern monthly due
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by maximunimpact(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
baysol:

My dear, ignorance only makes you vulnerable to wolves in sheep skin pastors and false prophets.

What's your point exactly?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Watin concern me, all I know is myself,,, am a Christian, FULL STOP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To / Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.