Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

What's The Best Platform To Send A Package This Xmas To My Woman Living In USVI - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Best Platform To Send A Package This Xmas To My Woman Living In USVI (274 Views)

Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. / Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Platform To Send A Package This Xmas To My Woman Living In USVI by Slimdada(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2019
[/color]Good morning y'all
As a real gee I want to send a package(a unisex dashiki dress with a hand made bead) to my white woman living in United state virgin islands
This Xmas,
I want to know from any real gee here who has sent a package to USA from Nigeria before
The best platform that can deliver ?
The price it will cost?
And how many days it will take before it reaches my woman?
A friend here told me about FedEx but I need more enlightenment from an experienced real gee.[color=#006600]
[b][/b]
Re: What's The Best Platform To Send A Package This Xmas To My Woman Living In USVI by Smalldick123(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2019
This company below will help you at a very affordable price.
JJGBPJANGPAJHB group of companies

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Platform To Send A Package This Xmas To My Woman Living In USVI by Slimdada(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2019
[/color]YOU ARE NOT A REAL GEE❌❌�

Because real gees knows that there is time for everything,
Learn to be serious in your life
Don't let your name here misguide you.[color=#006600]
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Dependency: nlers as a case study of this phenomenon in adulthood / From CORONA With Love.. 14 WAYS to Stay Alive For Your FAMILY / Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.