Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. (1828 Views)

Hell Fire Is Not Logical / Why We Can’t Jump To Conclusions About Rape Allegations Against Fatoyinbo —CAN / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Did i say there's never going to be an appointment letter? smiley

What i'm saying is you're living in the Dreamworld where you think everything depends on paperwork. People getting the best jobs aren't going through paperworks but recommendation from those who have been TESTED and TRUSTED (BELEIVES) the paperworks would be arranged later for the purpose of documentation.
So it's not based on your qualifications that you get good jobs but RECOMMENDATIONS from those whom the employers TRUSTED (BELEIVES) that's what i want you to know first instead of arguing about whether people believe the Bible or not.

I want to tell you that millions of JWs today don't believe the Bible now because of the stories found in it, but we believe in the author of that book because we are eyewitnesses of the things He foretells and we are seeing with our own eyes today!
An adage in my place says:
"a hunter came back from the forest carrying a cheetah and asked his fellow villages to assist him in carrying about 8 wild beasts he killed in the bushes but he's not able to carry everything, then the chief asked him how were you able to kill so many animals just you alone? Then he began DEMONSTRATING and in the course of his demonstration three fowls, two goats and a ram were injured to death. Abeg if it's hard for you to believe what you haven't seen, what about the ones you're seeing with your own eyes?"
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has promised and fulfilled his promises, and we are eyewitnesses of this today so if you want to turn your back on the evidence of his existence there is no problem JWs will help those who want to see the proofs and they will surely TRUST (BELEIVE) in the rest of his promises! smiley

FatherOfJesus:

Lol, what’s intellectual about getting a job without an employment letter?
No wonder you lot believe nonsense from the Bible
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Did i say there's never going to be an appointment letter? smiley

What i'm saying is you're living in the Dreamworld where you think everything depends on paperwork. People getting the best jobs aren't going through paperworks but recommendation from those who have been TESTED and TRUSTED (BELEIVES) the paperworks would be arranged later for the purpose of documentation.
So it's not based on your qualifications that you get good jobs but RECOMMENDATIONS from those whom the employers TRUSTED (BELEIVES) that's what i want you to know first instead of arguing about whether people believe the Bible or not.

I want to tell you that millions of JWs today don't believe the Bible now because of the stories found in it, but we believe in the author of that book because we are eyewitnesses of the things He foretells and we are seeing with our own eyes today!
An adage in my place says:
"a hunter came back from the forest carrying a cheetah and asked his fellow villages to assist him in carrying about 8 wild beasts he killed in the bushes but he's not able to carry everything, then the chief asked him how were you able to kill so many animals just you alone? Then he began DEMONSTRATING and in the course of his demonstration three fowls, two goats and a ram were injured to death. Abeg if it's hard for you to believe what you haven't seen, what about the ones you're seeing with your own eyes?"
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has promised and fulfilled his promises, and we are eyewitnesses of this today so if you want to turn your back on the evidence of his existence there is no problem JWs will help those who want to see the proofs and they will surely TRUST (BELEIVE) in the rest of his promises! smiley

Your God is an idol, the only true God is the Flying Spaghetti Monster for it has been written in the gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Nobody goes to the volcano of wine in heaven unless through his noodle appendages.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Your God is an idol, the only true God is the Flying Spaghetti Monster for it has been written in the gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Nobody goes to the volcano of wine in heaven unless through his noodle appendages.

Good! At least you BELIEVE in something even though your only proof is what is written in a book! cheesy
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good! At least you BELIEVE in something even though your only proof is what is written in a book! cheesy
Yeah, no difference between us at all grin

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2021
No difference between you and those you're mocking but as for me there's a great difference that's what you failed to grasp! wink

FatherOfJesus:

Yeah, no difference between us at all grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No difference between you and those you're mocking but as for me there's a great difference that's what you failed to grasp! wink

Are you mocking my God?
grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2021
NO! NEVER! I'm just saying my God differ from yours!
When i say "My father" of course you too will utter exactly the same thing but deep in our hearts we are not referring to the same person.
That's why we need to discuss on the attributes of our fathers to be sure we're both talking about the same person! wink

FatherOfJesus:

Are you mocking my God? grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
NO! NEVER! I'm just saying my God differ from yours!
When i say "My father" of course you too will utter exactly the same thing but deep in our hearts we are not referring to the same person.
That's why we need to discuss on the attributes of our fathers to be sure we're both talking about the same person! wink

I am talking about the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I know nothing about your god.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2021
That's exactly what i'm saying, you and i aren't of the same God! wink

FatherOfJesus:

I am talking about the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I know nothing about your god.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's exactly what i'm saying, you and i aren't of the same God! wink

Lol, so kindly keep your God to yourself while I serve mine.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Excellent idea! smiley
How i wish most Nairalanders are as simple as this i swear there won't be any arguments, insults, abuses or curses!
Thanks you and thank you again and again and again!wink
FatherOfJesus:

Lol, so kindly keep your God to yourself while I serve mine.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Excellent idea! smiley
How i wish most Nairalanders are as simple as this i swear there won't be any arguments, insults, abuses or curses!
Thanks you and thank you again and again and again!wink
You are welcome dude
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
wink
FatherOfJesus:
You are welcome dude
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
wink
Evidence that the Flying Spaghetti Monster creates us in his own image.

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yours is also welcome along with the rest of more than 100,000 Gods claiming they cause life! smiley

FatherOfJesus:

Evidence that the Flying Spaghetti Monster creates us in his own image.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Yours is also welcome along with the rest of more than 100,000 Gods claiming they cause life! smiley

Ofcourse true
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
That's it my friend, Hi five! grin
FatherOfJesus:

Ofcourse true
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by imiski(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Please I do not understand definition in terms of what?
soul and body
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
imiski:
soul and body

Soul is the non-physical man while the body is the cloth (Flesh) worn by the non-physical man when he is on earth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Christianity Is Wrong / Catholics, Protestants, Muslims: / Is Jesus Christ An 'accursed' Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.