Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Importance Of INDIRECT SPIRITUAL COMMUNICATION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Importance Of INDIRECT SPIRITUAL COMMUNICATION (1061 Views)

Spiritual Communication Vs Physical Communication!! / If I Was A Muslim This Quotes In Quran Would Make Me An Indirect Terrorists / The Importance Of Restitution In Believer's Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of INDIRECT SPIRITUAL COMMUNICATION by constancefriday(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2019
I want to teach us about the importance of Indirect Spiritual communication:
Many Folks these days think that because GOD has poured out his Spirit on all flesh (Acts 2:17, Joel 2:28) that means we no longer need to hear "express revelations" from him through other vessels.
That's an error.
Don't be a fool like my friend and brother, Apostle Gold would often say. (Psalm 14:1)
There are somethings about you that GOD wouldn't reveal to you directly. He will reveal it to you through other vessels of his.
This is what i call "INDIRECT RHEMA" in spiritual communication.
There are several instances in the Bible when GOD Blessed or delivered People via Indirect Rhema.
(1.) King David: is a man after GOD'S heart, who used to communicate with God one-on-one before every battle he fought.
1 Samuel 30 v 8 This made him Israel's most successful and victorious king who never lost any battle...but when he sinned a sin that could've destroyed him, God sent a Prophet Nathan to communicate with him "indirectly".
(Read 2 Samuel 12:1-14 )
(2) Abraham: For GOD to validate his blessings on Abraham, he had to appear in a human form and visit him and test his ability to recognise the appearance of "A Man of GOD"
Several other instances took place in the scriptures.
(Genesis 18:1-end)
Why would GOD often speak to you through other inspite of how much high in the Spirit you are or you claim to be.
(1) It's because GOD wants you to know that your co-operation and understanding with others and others goes a long way to make you thrive.
A tree cannot make a forest.
(2.) Do you only just need to sit back, relax and get prayed for rather than hear the "details" of what is actually going on Spiritually.
When you're told the details by someone else, the tendency to feel embarassed/naked exists but; What if knowing the details would help you more than being prayed for?
That's why GOD SPEAKS, and GOD still speaks to us via other vessels that are either homogenous or heterogenous from us.
(3) We must not allow pride, ego, excessive self overbearance which i call over-me-ism to impede our free flowing interaction with God.
Even the Bible says... Iron Sharpens Iron. (Proverbs 27:17)
It pays to sharpen yourself spiritually to hear from God directly.
It also pays to hear from others as well. God Bless You.
N.B While it's important to heed to GOD'S message to you via other reliable vessels of his, it's also very important to guard against the "abuse or falsification" of this function.
Many Happy Returns.
#realconstancefriday
#RealLifeGospelOrg
#TruthandLifeSeries
Yours Sincerely
Apostle Constance Friday.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Importance Of INDIRECT SPIRITUAL COMMUNICATION by ademchij: 4:34am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Many Folks these days think that because GOD has poured out his Spirit on all flesh (Acts 2:17, Joel 2:28) that means we no longer need to hear "express revelations" from him through other vessels.
That's an error.
Don't be a fool like my friend and brother, Apostle Gold would often say. (Psalm 14:1)
There are somethings about you that GOD wouldn't reveal to you directly. He will reveal it to you through other vessels of his.
There are several instances in the Bible when GOD Blessed or delivered People via Indirect Rhema.
(1.) King David: is a man after GOD'S heart, who used to communicate with God one-on-one before every battle he fought.
1 Samuel 30 v 8 This made him Israel's most successful and victorious king who never lost any battle...but when he sinned a sin that could've destroyed him, God sent a Prophet Nathan to communicate with him "indirectly".
(2) Abraham: For GOD to validate his blessings on Abraham, he had to appear in a human form and visit him and test his ability to recognise the appearance of "A Man of GOD"
Why would GOD often speak to you through other inspite of how much high in the Spirit you are or you claim to be.
(1) It's because GOD wants you to know that your co-operation and understanding with others and others goes a long way to make you thrive.
(2.) Do you only just need to sit back, relax and get prayed for rather than hear the "details" of what is actually going on Spiritually.
When you're told the details by someone else, the tendency to feel embarassed/naked exists but; What if knowing the details would help you more than being prayed for?
That's why GOD SPEAKS, and GOD still speaks to us via other vessels that are either homogenous or heterogenous from us.
(3) We must not allow pride, ego, excessive self overbearance which i call over-me-ism to impede our free flowing interaction with God.
N.B While it's important to heed to GOD'S message to you via other reliable vessels of his, it's also very important to guard against the "abuse or falsification" of this function.
Many Happy Returns.
#realconstancefriday
#RealLifeGospelOrg
#TruthandLifeSeries
Yours Sincerely
Re: The Importance Of INDIRECT SPIRITUAL COMMUNICATION by stephieok: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
That's an error.
Many Happy Returns.
#realconstancefriday
#RealLifeGospelOrg
#TruthandLifeSeries
Yours Sincerely

(1) (Reply)

Rain Falls With Strange Pattern In Ghana / What You Need To Know About The Rising One World Government/Religion / 2021 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu T. Amaukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.