Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch (41651 Views)

BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by ednut1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Which movies these oloshos act
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by yawehoverall: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kubernetes:

Mr Ogranada,na every damn second you register for naira land?

It all depends on Mr segun, get a good site that can censor these idiots out.
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by akilo1: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Abeg we are too busy for hair issue,make una carry una wahala go one side
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by lenghtinny(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
These ones are more popular for being nuisance online than being actresses angry

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by Omihanifa: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
One video with 3 different accent undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by seangy4konji: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Useless set of people.
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by Kubernetes: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
yawehoverall:

It all depends on Mr segun, get a good site that can censor these idiots out.

lol
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by col2: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
Enough of all this rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by Lovelife433(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sultty:
rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish tongue
u smoke gum abi?
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by bluefilm: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lesbians. sad

Na una sabi.
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by Starhearts: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wetin concern with wetin wey no concern me
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by Starhearts: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Am not surprised because nairaland forum is.....

Make l pause here?
Make l no talk wetin dey my mind
No be say naa d fear of d ban grip me ooo
But make keep quiet Sha
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by Angelfrost(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wow... Just wow!!!

What an amazing and insightful breaking news!!!
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by Raylight2(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress Anita Joseph has called out her best friend Uche Elendu, went as far as asking if she was a witch over an issue they had over hair.

Anita Joseph shared a video on her social media page where she stated all she has done for Uche Elendu who was her best friend before they had an issue around her advertising the hair from another brand other than hers.

She decided to shed light on the issue that started after Anita advertised a hair on her page which was not that of Uche Elendu her best friend which she has always advertised on her platform. According to her, Uche reached out to her saying she shouldn't have advertised the hair because people will start thinking her hair is not original.

This led to a big fight between the two and Anita is now asking if she is a witch because only a witch would not want her friend to prosper.

She claims she isn't her brand ambassador, has never gotten one hair for free from her, instead she has bought hair worth more than 1 million naira which she paid in installments. She said Uche should be ashamed of herself for not giving her even one hair, only claiming she gave her the hair at discounted rates.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B5OMfQyhsd4/?igshid=33avxa9nj2oh

https://lailasnews.com/anita-joseph-calls-out-her-bestie-uche-elendu-asks-if-she-is-a-witch-video/

you'd have labelled the pictures so we can separate the suspected witch from the other
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by webngnews: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by PrincessGift(f): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hoe low shows undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided make una no go marry

Nonsense and buhari
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by madjune(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Facebook has a witch closed group forum.

They should kukuma join the group.
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by styless(f): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
hia
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by hylyne(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Just wondering what these ladies would be doing with their life, at old age
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Someone should please list some of the movies Anita Joseph has acted in...
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by subcbouy: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
yawehoverall:
Rubbish

Nairaland has seriously lost it, gone are the days where I get useful information on front page, now I have to dig deep into sections to get what I want.

If it's not sex or snake related, then it's about some yeyebrity .

Segun pls do something..

I came to know about NL that year as a guest through Google, for a research, but all it's completely lost now.
Bro, with due respect, I urge you start contributing, by posting info you may have, not only coming to read people's post as you have said. It is what people's post that everyone feeds on.
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by Tembebe: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
hylyne:
Just wondering what these ladies would be doing with their life, at old age
Your guess is as good as mine grin
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by subcbouy: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Orisirisi!
Wetin Black Man pikin no go see for Yankee!
Musa sef don resign from the gate. grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by yawehoverall: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
subcbouy:
Bro, with due respect, I urge you start contributing, by posting info you may have, not only coming to read people's post as you have said. It is what people's post that everyone feeds on.

Bro, I don't think you understand my write up, I said I have to visit sections to get info instead of front page.. who is in charge of pushing them to front page?

If you are one of the MODS am simply giving you a hint of the present day NL, go work with your crew is called "feedback"
But if you think am just attacking you, then am sorry you won't grow.
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by yawehoverall: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
joepepsy:
Who is segun? seun is the name.

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by subcbouy: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
yawehoverall:

Bro, I don't think you understand my write up, I said I have to visit sections to get info instead of front page.. who is in charge of pushing them to front page?

If you are one of the MODS am simply giving you a hint of the present day NL, go work with your crew is called "feedback"
But if you think am just attacking you, then am sorry you won't grow.
I understood you very well. Post like this moves more than casual post particularly post related feuds n damage control. With this, try n grow from being ridiculed n acting like kiddo.
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch by yawehoverall: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
subcbouy:
I understood you very well. Post like this moves more than casual post particularly post related feuds n damage control. With this, try n grow from being ridiculed n acting like kiddo.

I see, that's because NL is now known for attacks, counter attacks, tribal wars.. thats why you can't see beyond what it's been stated on my writeup. Suit yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Idije Flaunts Her Cute Daughter (photos) / (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.