Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

You Deserve The Real Cost Of Building Your Design - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Deserve The Real Cost Of Building Your Design (807 Views)

Carcass Of Building Kaniz Estate,gwarinpa, Abuja / You Deserve A Great Lifestyle With This Great Investment / The Real Cost Of Not Investing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Deserve The Real Cost Of Building Your Design by Gabrokpara001(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2019
Before you start any design the first question is usually how much ll it cost you to build it? This is were many makes the wrong choice.
What is the wrong choice you ask? They start asking what is the estimate of building a 3bedroom or 4bedroom as the case may be, and subsequently
They ll be given a "rough estimate " or what i call a "benchmark estimate" which is a rough composition of the cost of building another different design entirely.

Prospective building clients this is for you, no two building will cost exactly the same even if you take the same design and build it elsewere there ll be difference! Many projects are abandoned because there is no cost checks or guiding documents to know the actual cost not mere guessworks.

After getting you design done, pay also for a Bill of quantities this document ll save you alot and help you budget. Contact a professional, get professional costing derived from calculations and market survey, contact us GC PROJECTS 09037396586

(1) (Reply)

Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Set To Commence Micro Insurance. / Should I Sell My Dollars NOW Or Still Hold On To Them? / Ponzi Schemers And Their Investors. (Pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.