Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After (61605 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Bahamas95(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
I find it difficult to believe these miracles these days.
Nollywood tins

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by kvngjesse(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by segun18(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Praise God ! We serve a Miracle Working God
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by madampresident(f): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is too much for even a heavy bleeder.

But she's daft.
Serious rough rodding from a guy with a big pendulum would have made her squirt blood.

This submission is on the premise that she indeed had not bled in 6years because I'm not going to debate on if this is real or staged not because it is unverifiable but because I don't believe in Prophet Jeremiah.

I lost faith and totally wrote him off when he said God told him that Apostle Johnson Suleiman was innocent of the Otobo and Daniella scandal.
There and then I knew it couldn't be the real God.

I'd however use this opportunity to talk about the extortion that goes on in his church.

I know someone who visited his Mercyland.
This fella was compelled to lodge in his guesthouse, pay to be put in for a supposed prayer line.
Remember, you must be lodged in the guesthouse to qualify for this.
(And you must make an outright payment for 7days at about 7k a night)

They also had to buy tshirts before they were let in for certain prayers and diverse other grand extortive steps were put in place including a ridiculous buying of stones to stone the devil on the mountain.
He was even made to see a young pastor instead of the Prophet, but he 'prevailed' and 'got' his to meet with Baba.

Did I forget to say that you also buy special prayer recharge cards to pray with the prophet via telephone.
None of this was optional.
If you didn't do one, you couldn't move to the main deliverance so they had to comply so they won't be the reason their problems went unsolved.

Long story short, the problem that took my fella to Mercyland came home with him.
Worse even, he came back about 9days later, hundreds of thousand Naira broker.

I stand to have these claims of mine refuted.

Walahi...Religion is big business in Nigeria wherein fraud thrives unabated.
EFCC needs to do more there.

You are not lying at all Sir. We (my brothers and I) were at Mercyland last year. Those criminals said we had to pay 75K for prayer line. Thank God for my brother because of whom we went there in the first place. The guy said "God forbid, if God won't heal him because he didn't pay 75k, so be it" (Guy is a millionaire). That is after all three of us paid to stay at the guest house. Did I mention that we were also made to purchase some sort of admit card?
It was in this man's church that my eyes finally opened that 99% of pastors in Nigeria are just shrewd business men. May God have mercy on them all.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by jcross19: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Anonymous29:
na so menstral blood dey be? keep deceiving yourself!!!
you know nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by pweeryambre: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But she's daft.
Serious rough rodding from a guy with a big pendulum would have made her squirt blood.

This submission is on the premise that she indeed had not bled in 6years because I'm not going to debate on if this is real or staged not because it is unverifiable but because I don't believe in Prophet Jeremiah.

I lost faith and totally wrote him off when he said God told him that Apostle Johnson Suleiman was innocent of the Otobo and Daniella scandal.

I'd however use this opportunity to talk about the extortion that goes on in his church.

This fella was compelled to lodge in his guesthouse, pay to be put in for a supposed prayer line.

They also had to buy tshirts before they were let in for certain prayers and diverse other grand extortive steps were put in place including a ridiculous buying of stones to stone the devil on the mountain.
He was even made to see a young pastor instead of the Prophet, but he 'prevailed' and 'got' his to meet with Baba.

Did I forget to say that you also buy special prayer recharge cards to pray with the prophet via telephone.
If you didn't do one, you couldn't move to the main deliverance so they had to comply so they won't be the reason their problems went unsolved.

Long story short, the problem that took my fella to Mercyland came home with him.

lol... first of all you are good writer, secondly everything you've said is not all far from the truth cos ive been there, mum took me with her once. in fact my mum is a huge fan of this man. but we have been telling her to soft pedal, but she refused as she believes that every good thing that has happened to her of late, came from this man. ah well.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Seikiri(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Importationguru:
This one that the blood looks like zobo, keep deceiving yourselves

but meanwhile check my signature
Keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything to say.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by mclorenzo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Omo e dey hungry me to suck her blood
Vampire

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by ugbarreta(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Goldenheart:
cheesy Praiz be to God

All her problems are now solved.
Now she will live happily ever after.
AMEN!!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Seikiri(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But she's daft.

U are one of those misleading people in this country, where u have not been to you are talking as if u have been there talking trash to deceive people, those that have been there are testing every day.

Nobody is been compelled to buy anything there.
I am a member there and i can testify.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Xanderchris59(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
God is great u are free woman
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Mekanus(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
pretteemee:
Six years is really a long time, I think that's why the blood is so much.
Congrats to her. May God continue to protect Us from evil
So you really believe this scam?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by don4real18(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Zobo grin

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Seikiri(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mekanus:
So you really believe this scam?
U believe or not it's real.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by mechanics(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
God is great.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Ashley86400: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
Is she dying or that?
No woman bleeds that much in one sitting, biko.
They should be deceiving themselves.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Elijahnonso1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Guys will now know her menstral period. I heard it occurs once every month.
But i still doubt the authencity of these pastorpreneurs.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Esteem001(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Who is touching her waste

I thought same... Na man hand be that ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Ashley86400: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Omo e dey hungry me to suck her blood
You be vampire? grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by HacheNoire: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Big lie!

The pastor should go to LUTH and perform his miracles on realistic patients

Or better still, go and heal 10 patients in Yaba psychiatric home

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by francesawesome(f): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Anonymous29:
na so menstral blood dey be? keep deceiving yourself!!!
how menstral blood be?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Hubsolar: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But she's daft.

Its my Mom's church, bro you no lie stall
My mom is ready to give her all to the church all in the name of partnership. Mad extortion going on there and its done with impunity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Seikiri(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
francesawesome:
how menstral blood be?
Help me ask him.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But she's daft.

sad

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by bonnyhope: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Na so e d plenty?

Make i no talk sef.....

Let women comment

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by francesawesome(f): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
mamajj17:
I be Woman ooo, no be so our Menstrual Blood be ooo grin grin grin Africa Pastor go kill Person oo cheesy
I am a woman. It looks like menstral blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by KingAzubuike(f): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
No be small thing bro. I've seen three girls like that wayback on campus.

I wonder why the menses choose to embarrass girls only during exam period. You can never see it like that except during exam period.

Most especially the shakara type. During my uni days one started seeing hers and I offered to give her my jacket to at least cover up naso she still dey do shakara dey give me one kind eye..
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by francesawesome(f): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Its very possible
1Sharon:

Except heal amputees
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Crooked pastor, His Gullible Worshippers will still believe this Crap.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by francesawesome(f): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Even at that, I've never been a heavy blender. Dripping on the floor ke?
individual differences. Mine is worse

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by lekspot01(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
A pure scam, please, how many litres of blood is that? This is purely ink.... Pastorpreneur everywhere
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After by mamajj17(f): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
francesawesome:
I am a woman. It looks like menstral blood

Really, okay dear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) / Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together / Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.