Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? (37241 Views)

How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) / Lets Debate This: Fuel Consumption Between A Honda And Toyota / Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by signed: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning House,
Please btw honda cars and toyota, which is most reliable.

Thanks for your kind response

2 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2019
Neither is MORE reliable.
I'll vote Mercedes Benz.

Fentanyl wish you knew the joys of slightly burnt beans.....that heavenly taste...with chilled watered garri..

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Fentanyl: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
looooool

somebody asked which is better between fried rice and jollof rice

and somebody else answered burnt beans

indeed

230 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by thebigkendo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by LeJeun3: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
These questions are quite silly really.........

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Mynd44: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2019
Can you really pick one? Because with the right maintenance, you will drive either until their parts fall off on the road and even after that, you will still find someone to buy them.

Coupled with the availability of parts and mechanics, I can't pick? Just go for the one you find more appealing.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by adesegun121(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by lonelydora: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2019
The truth is this....Toyota cars are too bland and not sophisticated, that's why people think it's strong.

In terms of engine and gearbox, you can't compare Toyota with Honda. Honda is stronger both in engine and gearbox.

Newbies go for Toyota but those who wants to enjoy their ride go for Honda.

Why do you think engines like water pumping machine, Generators, boat engines, etc. made by Honda are too expensive? There is a mark of quality in that name.

For those saying ball joints issue......you have it in 4 Runner, Tacoma, Sequoia, etc. Always buy OEM parts and you won't experience it.

Edited:
For those quoting me on Honda transmission. Always use Honda recommended oil - DW-1. Even the Chinese made DW-1 is not trusted. Stop using Abro, Visco 2000 etc. in your gearbox.

151 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by NigeriaBam: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2019
Toyota

3 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by nototribalist: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Honda cars wey dey get K-Leg?

God forbid you OP for comparing it to Toyota cars

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by madapcmod: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Toyota na. U wan leg pull on top third mainland bridge?

Though Honda interior tight, Toyota is still the Baba. Ever rugged, even with minimal maintenance.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by femtex007(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Toyota. I don't have strength for Honda shaft wahala.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by bluefilm: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
More reliable in what sense?

You have to first give the criteria on which you wanna base your judgment.

3 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by symbianDON(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
both are sturdy in build and are very reliable, especially the more recent models. The key as mentioned in the post above is maintenance. Use the right fluids and right parts and avoid mechanics who know next to nothing about your car model. Also, avoid car abuse as is the manner of most Nigerians to do.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Quno: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Nah keke sure pass tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Innoson

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by KyrianOkeke(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Mynd44:
Can you really pick one? Because with the right maintenance, you will drive either until their parts fall off on the road and even after that, you will still find someone to buy them.

Coupled with the availability of parts and mechanics, I can't pick? Just go for the one you find more appealing.

This is the answer you need @OP

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by clefstone(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
toyota

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Fentanyl:
looooool

somebody asked which is better between fried rice and jollof rice

and somebody else answered burnt beans

indeed
You don't know the joys of slightly burnt beans.....

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Jude49(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
I'll go with Toyota... They are more reliable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Offpoint: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
They all take you to your destination,
They all get spoil at some point,
They can all be stolen,
They can all crash,

just buy any.

When I'm rich enough for a car, I'll go with a car with the baddest, maddest and loudest sounds system.... nobody will rest in my neighborhood.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Cyrealmusic(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Toyota

4 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Mercedes Benz gat it all but Toyota parts are more easy to Get here in Nigeria..So I will go for it

But I have got Lexus GS 350 and Lexus GX 470 for sale....

Check my profile for the post or you can E-mail me straight away let's talk about it

2 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
INNOSON IS BEST
MADE IN 9JA IS BEST

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
All na wahala... Honda with bearing issh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Toyota.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by tonididdy(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
I want to sell my Lexus rx300 I bought in January... Lexus consume too much fuel.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Like for Toyota, Share for Honda

101 Likes 140 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2018 Lexus LS500 – The Reborn Of A Flagship. / Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets / Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.