Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) (98799 Views)

Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nollywood titans, reminds me of when i used to watch nollywood movies not now dnt even knw any actors/actress name again
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Zona123(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
She was dark before all of a sudden she became White shocked

Nolllywood actresses and bleaching sha

All these indomie generation, for your information, she was never at anytime a dark lady even as far back as 1992 that age acted her first movie, she was fair in that movie, go google it and see

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

Nollywood actresses and bleaching sha
She has never been black. I watched that movie as a kid and I can still remember vividly that she was fair in complexion.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Even Eucharia was never dark, you can’t compare picture quality of 2000s to now, talk more of 1990s. Eucharia can not be classified as dark.
Jewessgratitude:

Because they told you the Truth. She has never been dark. Even though I watch with small pikin eye, I can still remember.

It Eucharia Anunobi that was dark and later became fair.

Watch glamour girls and see Eucharia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by etrange: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
This movie has been receiving good reviews. It's just shameful that a lot of Nigerians think it 'chic' not to be seen watching a Nigerian film. Shame.
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chommieblaq:
Even Eucharia was never dark, you can’t compare picture quality of 2000s to now, talk more of 1990s. Eucharia can not be classified as dark.

Ok..but like I said, I saw the video when I was very small. my dad also bought the poster of the movie then and in the poster Eucharia was very dark. So I guess its that picture i had more in my memory cause the poster lasted in our house.
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by duncun: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Zona123:

All these indomie generation, for your information, she was never at anytime a dark lady even as far back as 1992 that age acted her first movie, she was fair in that movie, go google it and see
issokayyyy ooooo nitel generation tongue
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
caprini1:
She was never dark,its the Polaroid tapes used in shooting movies back then and may be your low quality TV set .
enle o.mr historian.nta generation
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
judgementyard:
I guess I'll have a change of mind and see the movie, it's been receiving good reviews.
watched it last weekend. Nice movie
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
thatigboman:
watched it last weekend. Nice movie
Thanks smiley
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

may be you have been watching back of television

she was not dark
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Awesomefred32:

may be you have been watching back of television

she was not dark
ok
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by ucham: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

Foolish Fool! She has never been dark. It's not her fault u look like burnt offering. Igbo's and our Akwa ibom neighbors have many light skinned people.

Phyno, Poco Lee, Tecno, Regina daniel etc to name a few.

Learn to think before you open that gutter in your face.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Where is Ahanna the rattle snake?
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
tani werey? tongue
....grin
wa gba...

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
who be this one
I CANT STOP TO PITY YOU WITH ALL THESE COMMENTS BOMBING YOU GENERATION, LEFT TO RIGHT.. WEREY SMALL PENIS
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by agbitaj(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
It's a miracle, it's the lord's doing grin
mrwonlasewonie:

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
airminem:
I CANT STOP TO PITY YOU WITH ALL THESE COMMENTS BOMBING YOU GENERATION, LEFT TO RIGHT.. WEREY SMALL PENIS
boleleyi tijawa tiolokun lorun?
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
airminem:
....grin

wa gba...
is it your daddy you are slapping like that? grin

Agbero grin
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
ucham:

Foolish Fool! She has never been dark. It's not her fault u look like burnt offering. Igbo's and our Akwa ibom neighbors have many light skinned people.

Phyno, Poco Lee, Tecno, Regina daniel etc to name a few.

Learn to think before you open that gutter in your face.
gbenu lo
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by davidkingsley59(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

Black and white (monochrome) tv wahala, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
undecided
Or, shut up..... sad
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
This kind fat arms wey Ramsey Noah carry so will be useful in heaps cultivation. grin grin grin
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Silumi(f): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Such a great movie it was totally worth the time allocated to it. Kudos to Ramsey Noah.and all the casts they delivered the story line with such finnese.
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Indomie generation will not understand.
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Uzorgod(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

She has never been dark. Don't blame anybody for your father's inability to buy color television and ur neighbors never welcoming u into their house in the days she was featuring in movies.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please who can send me the link to download the soundtrack of this movie. nnnnne neee we nneka,nneka moooo,ogini.
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:06am On Nov 25, 2019
And the most annoying thing here, Kenneth okonwko is still living in bondage after so many years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okparaji Paul, Nollywood Actor Is dead(pix) / E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) / Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.