Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) (98802 Views)

Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Lawly: 3:31am On Nov 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
you are noticed

Lol. Hope you re not using village people mirror to notice me. No reason me bcs I drink anointing oil everyday.
#annointedchild wink
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2019
Lawly:

Lol. Hope you re not using village people mirror to notice me. No reason me bcs I drink anointing oil everyday.
#annointedchild wink
if you like drink 10 gallons of anointing oil wink

We know your type wink
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2019
Uzorgod:
She has never been dark. Don't blame anybody for your father's inability to buy color television and ur neighbors never welcoming u into their house in the days she was featuring in movies.
is that all?
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2019
AuroraB:
Or, shut up..... sad
my friend clearat from my mention
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by uju22(f): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2019
A big fat lie. Nneka have never been a black lady,
This celebrity are human too please we should learn not to reporting false news always.

mrwonlasewonie:
She was dark before all of a sudden she became White shocked

Nollywood actresses and bleaching sha
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by odomanis: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

She was never dark. Its obvious you didn't watch Nneka The Pretty Serpent
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by General0847: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

The lady was not dark you swine. You must be mistaking her for someone in your family.
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Cantonese: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
have you finished ranting?

No. Your head there like solar panel.
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2019
Nneka the pretty Angel as my daddy would say ...not pretty serpent biko.. They wan spoil my name finish smiley smiley. Anyway the movie was so scary way back... glad to hear shez bk now....Mehn I look forward to seeing this movie.
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by airminem(f): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
boleleyi tijawa tiolokun lorun?
Be calm ore

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by thundafire: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
You won’t regret watching this movie.....it stepped up the stereotypes in nollywood .......kudos to Ramsay Noah
judgementyard:
I guess I'll have a change of mind and see the movie, it's been receiving good reviews.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Cantonese:

No. Your head there like solar panel.
motigbo
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
General0847:

The lady was not dark you swine. You must be mistaking her for someone in your family.
koshilo joor ..e pain am daku grin
odomanis:

She was never dark. Its obvious you didn't watch Nneka The Pretty Serpent
ok
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
uju22:
A big fat lie. Nneka have never been a black lady,
This celebrity are human too please we should learn not to reporting false news always.

ehennn tongue
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by General0847: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
How thick?

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by General0847: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
See the result of inbreeding amongst yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Lawly: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
General0847:

See Were. Why you carry d matter for ya head?
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

she has never been dark bros.i was little when i watched the original nneka the preety serpent on video cassette and she was fair then as she is now.i no sure say dem go don born u dat time grin grin grin grin
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
vanida6:
Is it not Ramsey noah in d last pix smiley my crush befor wink
so u know ramsey nouah?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
safarigirl:
when was she dark?

This is the cover of the movie, does she look dark to you?
na ndomie pickin be dat.maybe he is mistaken nneka for another person.
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
motigbo

Bros you are a complete MOTIGBO.
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
lefulefu:
she has never been dark bros.i was little when i watched the original nneka the preety serpent on video cassette and she was fair then as she is now.i no sure say dem go don born u dat time grin grin grin grin
ok
Re: Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) by General0847: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lawly:

See Were. Why you carry d matter for ya head?
How e take concern you oga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye: Don't Let This Dance Style Come To Nigeria (photos / Okparaji Paul, Nollywood Actor Is dead(pix) / Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.