Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo (77796 Views)

Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr / Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by lexy2014: 1:09am On Nov 25, 2019
kettykin:

why this nah , let us support one of our own

Our own?
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Callertunez: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Mekenz:
7th of December........ 20oclock.
yo! Thanks man
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Mywd: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2019
legitnow:
THIS MAN IS STILL WAITING FOR U.

But that punch wey wilder give ortiz na die o........ Na ortiz make mistake sha
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Weirdgee: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Nvc078:
grin
Arrived to be beaten blue and black once again
yeah bro Ruiz go win am again.
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Nvc078: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2019
Weirdgee:
yeah bro Ruiz go win am again.
Sure
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by owila4luv(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2019
GIVE THANKS TO GOD NAT KSA? by the way wats KSA?
undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Joshua needs to use his height advantage, use his jabs properly, avoid taking body shots and he will get his belts back.

He always have issues fighting shorter opponents. I pray he wins so he can shut down Wilder and Fury

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Toughluv(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Anthony Joshua ..all the way
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Malawian(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Iti na ebu uzo eje akwukwo, Just like Arsenal last May.
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
lexy2014:

Seems Joshua is d first boxer u have heard speak

Joshua is the first boxer I will hear say he wants everyone to come bow to him
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by lexy2014: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Joshua is the first boxer I will hear say he wants everyone to come bow to him

What's wrong with that?
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
lexy2014:

What's wrong with that?

Sounds puffy...too over confident....what has beating one man in a ring got to do with the rest of us bowing down to him?
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Sounds puffy...too over confident....what has beating one man in a ring got to do with the rest of us bowing down to him?

Boxers always sound puffy and over confident. That's y I said AJ seems to b d only boxer u have listened
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by Eavy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
But Joshua don lose weight ooh, abi I no dey see well?
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo by briggson07(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
briggson07:
A boxer needs to open his and talk,he should be able to kill Andy Ruiz this time by talking hard on him,David did not kill Goliath by his strenght and skill first but by his words...
Andy Ruiz did this to Anthony Joshua before having is break through
AnthonyJoshua thought at first that there's no need to trade words he is an under dog and His going to beat him that's all he had in mind.
He was overwhelmed that's was when he started losing...but this time I can bet my all that Andy Ruiz is going down.

Just like I said long ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benjamin Okenna Swadinho: Pidgin Commentator In Russia 2018 (Photos) / AFCON2019: Lady Hiding After Realizing Camera Was On Her / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.