Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac (76904 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Girl Frances Theodore Who Spends $100000 Every Month / Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) / Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
ahnie:
Oh this z so sad to read about his death... my crush those days.. gap-toothed
He should have been taken to the hospital instead of where he was taken to.

Rip!
hospital must have told him he needed transplant and he may not have been able to afford it.

3 Likes

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Quality20(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
.�
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by backnbeta(f): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Skepticus:

Nothing sensible to say.

Foolish tribalist!!
Very

5 Likes

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by ahnie: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Quality20:
ur president is also open toothed na
OUR PRESIDENT...LOLZ!
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by hakym619(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
mattjunior:
Renowned Nollywood actor, director and producer, Theodore Anyanji, has died. The thespian passed on yesterday, at a prayer healing church in Festac, Lagos State.He had been battling heart and kidney problems. His body has since been taken to Umuaka, Imo State.

May his soul rest in peace.

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/nollywood-actor-theodore-anyanji-dies.html
RIp to the dead man
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by thundafire: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Y can't dey Guild of Editors come to dey aid of dis old actors it seems he wasted his time entertaining the country with movies all dey care about is how to be president and eat money
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by kayusely70(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I find it weird that the same Femi Otedola who assisted Sadiq Daba and Victor Olaotan looked away as Theodore Anyanji died.
He also came to the rescue of chairman chukwu of super eagles fame say no tribalism

12 Likes

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Incandescent(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I find it weird that the same Femi Otedola who assisted Sadiq Daba and Victor Olaotan looked away as Theodore Anyanji died.

More bizarre is that Chika Okpala did not put in even one percent of the energy he put in when Tunde Alabi was sick for Theo.

You don turn am to CBN abi? What happened to you or your kinsmen helping him?

9 Likes

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Quality20(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

is he now government that must look after everyone? Can d government even look after everyone?

4 Likes

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by baslone: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Femi has his own family too. Lots of uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, and childhood friends all lined up with one demand or another.

He is not Jesus. He can’t help everyone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by vincentjk(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Rip to the dead
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by OtemAtum: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
sotall:
Just imagine.

He died at a church where they do healing.

Why couldn't they heal him?

Jehovah their god is currently in a spiritual cage.
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by YaksonFCA(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
RIP
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by ODVanguard: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This your crass tribalism will get you nowhere. Didn't Otedola help Christian Chukwu? Abeg what happened to all the plenty 'igbo billionaires' you lots are always chest beating about? Must Otedola always be the one to come to the aid of ailing actors?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Ebukax(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
I know this man very well
He was staying at oduduwa side
Surulere lagos Nigeria
Around that kilo bus stop side
A jovial man
Always happy
Rip
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by OtemAtum: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
baslone:

Femi has his own family too. Lots of uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, and childhood friends all lined up with one demand or another.

He is not Jesus. He can’t help everyone.
Even Jesus doesn't help anyone, if not the man would not have died in a church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Lexusgs430: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheTourist:
Nigerians and spirituality

Unfortunately, we got no choice. When the budget on health for every Nigerian is 90 Naira per head, per month........

The next best place, is turn to gullible worship houses for absent spiritual healings.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by TVSA: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
booblacain:
The church will say he did not have enough faith or it is God's will.
shifting the blame away from the church to the victim.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Prince001(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
UnknownJr:
So no hospital to carry am to? Na church Dem see abi . It is well o

Cos some of Naija dey gullible óò. We believe almost everything na spritual and enemy thing. The same problem we facing concerning to health issue d western world dey face same thing, d only different they go to hospital to get proper care rather going to church for healing.
If u are in hospital u can be praying while receiving treatment I bet that's d best way to go my people.
If the pastor of that church sick he or she goes to hospital for treatment too. Wake up my people ooooo

1 Like

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Church Drama
As if Pastor that prays for people has 2 lives
Nah God get us all even we BabaAlawo

1 Like

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by ifyalways(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Prayer house for kidney problem? Howkay sad

1 Like

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by shegie(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
RIP
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Risingblue008(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
sotall:
Just imagine.

He died at a church where they do healing.

Why couldn't they heal him?

Just hear urself
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by biggerboyc(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And to think that Theodore was a better actor than those two.

This is considering that F.O has proven himself to be a knight in shining armor for ailing actors.

More bizarre is that Chika Okpala did not put in even one percent of the energy he put in when Tunde Alabi was sick for Theo.

God dey sha.
First of all, Otedola did not owe him anything. Don't come and turn someone's death to tribal stuff. We are only lead to do good to those who are chosen. He is an actor, and he is suppose yo be helped by his fellow actor who drive in range rover and the likes. Emoney is there, they can also help him since they all claim to have money. There are elite Igbo men with enough rises. Why are you bittered

8 Likes

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by kilisi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Skepticus:

Nothing sensible to say.

Foolish tribalist!!

Before now, his comments were laden with 'tribalistic' undertones. But now, he has come out of his shell to really expose who he truly is: An ethnic jingoist and an unrepentant 'tribalist!'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by skales67(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Was tis not the man who acted as "Jonah" in Living in Bondage?
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
I hope you contributed cash for his upkeep in your little way?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And to think that Theodore was a better actor than those two.

This is considering that F.O has proven himself to be a knight in shining armor for ailing actors.

God dey sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Jabioro: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thank God he died I the presence of Faith and prayer..he was finally healed.. don't quote me.. because I have differentiation dot..
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by mejai(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dis life eh.... U r alone o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.