Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac (76893 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Girl Frances Theodore Who Spends $100000 Every Month / Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) / Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Lamanii22(f): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
angelEmade:
...and no one knows the time nor the hour nor the moment
Life is a journey that must cease. A bond that must break...a story that must end.
...But my belief will never bend.
Christ lives...and he still saves.

Glory to God!!! Halleluyah!
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by eagleu: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Whatever makes a sick people with kidney failure go to the church instead of the hospital is the main reason why we are backwards.
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Burgerlomo: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
RIP
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by amaridigital(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
mejai:
Dis life eh.... U r alone o

The man who sang " You Are Not Alone" died in loneliness.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by amaridigital(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
grandlexuz:

You are getting it all wrong bros.. When it comes to chronic health issues money is not everything you need to stay alive. Steve Jobs Apple cofounder could afford to pay for any treatment yet cancer took him away when others with little have survived .
There is always that point in a kidney and heart disease when money can't safe the day anymore.. RIP to Theodore..

Former President Yar'Adua died of Kidney problem. Was that because of lack of money?
What about the millions of Americans dying of Cancer and diabetics each year?
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by amaridigital(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
CrownPrincehawk:
Why won't they die of kidney and heart disease? Smoking like Songo, drinking like Ogun. Wizkid, Davido et all receive sense before it's too late.

Are you saying the popular Yoruba gods "Sango and Ogun" were substance abusers and alcoholics?
Well then, I have no regret for following Christ the Redeemer.
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I find it weird that the same Femi Otedola who assisted Sadiq Daba and Victor Olaotan looked away as Theodore Anyanji died.
And to think that Theodore was a better actor than those two.

This is considering that F.O has proven himself to be a knight in shining armor for ailing actors.

More bizarre is that Chika Okpala did not put in even one percent of the energy he put in when Tunde Alabi was sick for Theo.

God dey sha.

Was Femi Otedola aware of these ailing thespians?

Were you aware?

Why didn't you start a go fund me for them rather than waiting for Otedola?
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by CrownPrincehawk(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Numerouno94:

Bro. This life is funny. Sum ppl dat hv died cos of kidney, liver nd hrt related diseases dnt smoke nd drink.

Some kidney and heart may not be as a result of what I mentioned earlier but in most cases it is as a result of it. What we eat matters a lot.
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by CrownPrincehawk(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
amaridigital:

Former President Yar'Adua died of Kidney problem. Was that because of lack of money?

Mind you diabetes is hereditary in nature and self inflicted. ..Americans can't do away with junks. Junk food lack right nutritient for body balance. Kidney disease is as a result of what we eat that this flexible organ can't handle.
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by mejai(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
amaridigital:

The man who sang " You Are Not Alone" died in loneliness.

u r right
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by theowane: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I find it weird that the same Femi Otedola who assisted Sadiq Daba and Victor Olaotan looked away as Theodore Anyanji died.
And to think that Theodore was a better actor than those two.

This is considering that F.O has proven himself to be a knight in shining armor for ailing actors.

More bizarre is that Chika Okpala did not put in even one percent of the energy he put in when Tunde Alabi was sick for Theo.

God dey sha.
oga, Otedola owes nobody anything. If he has helped Christian Chukwu and all those you have mentioned, it was only out of his generosity. Why cant others also help?! Na only Otedola be richman for Nigeria? There are people in this country who spend upto 5 million in a sitting/club. Bros, Otedola owes nobody anything! Let others help too. My be you culd have helped with your little 5k and generate funds for him. The point is, let us help people in wateva little way we can
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by ledaman: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
afroniger:
R. I. P to him. But wait a minute, what is it with Nollywood people (especially the male actors) and kidney problems??
Too much of shayo drinking!
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by ledaman: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Black man with no common sense,How can you be battling with kidney problem and expect miracles in church?
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by raphy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
man already knew his end has come as in some of the movies he produce .
he knew hospital won't heal it.so he decided to go to church...and he breath his last

and they say he has gone to meet his creator.my people vanity upon vanity is vanity .my late mum told me this since i was 18yrs.

may his gentle soul R.I.P amen.
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by kbbanj10(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
angelEmade:
Life is a journey that must cease. A bond that must break...a story that must end.
nice one. I concur
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by gwama: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
afroniger:
R. I. P to him. But wait a minute, what is it with Nollywood people (especially the male actors) and kidney problems??
I thing they use to drink potion from natives doctors
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by Lilimax(f): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2019
angelEmade:
So spot on brov. smiley
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by grandlexuz(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2019
amaridigital:

If you ask me, na who I go ask..hahaha
Re: Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac by shaw2(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
You killed urself
Weldon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.