Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (38262 Views)

How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by TemmyT002(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2019
Haha
I can't handle it.
I am a 'thinker'. No matter what I say, I would always think about them rolling together on the bed.
Breakup is better for peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by TemmyT002(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Can you forgive a piece of gum another guy has finished chewing and put it in your mouth and chew

Sheeeit!!
This guy don spoil everything cry
Nothing to chop again.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by sochey(f): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2019
Slynation:

Be patient abi & ask questions lwkm....grin Guys go so use ur heart play golf bdat grin grin

Errr... If you think so...

Believe what you wantwink
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by martinzjay(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U are the one that's brainwashed ... U can't say that when a man cheats , it means he doesn't love u...that's a blatant sick lie from the pit of hell... U know nothing about love ...probably u are living in denial... People make mistakes that they truly regret and ask for forgiveness ... Love and care go hand in hand ... If u don't care about ur partners feelings after the act , then u don't love ur partner . .but if u are truly hurt after cheating on ur partner , what will u call that?? Stop decieving the gullible ones ... Love is forgiveness but for only those that truly are remorseful ... Just as God forgives and our parents forgive when we Bleep up .. anyone that can't forgive a partner that once cheated and is remorseful never loved that person
You are so on point my dear.......I never believed I can forgive a cheat but because I really love my girlfriend and she was remorse too.
And come to think of it I was not even sure weather the guy is just a neighbor as she said just that she didn’t hug me and turned to leave maybe because of the guy but when I called her back she apologized and explained that she was still shocked because I didn’t tell her I’m coming to Abuja to see her.....
Local man forgave her after all I’m not perfect
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Birdeyeview: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2019
boja28:

Your phrases sounded more like a JW, are you one?
Yes i'm one of jw... thats why i have a diff view
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by martinzjay(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2019
Nnemuka:
cheating is my deal breaker.
I can forgive anybody but a cheat except it's an open relationship.
Wait until you found someone you really love.
Once he is remorse you won’t have any option.
You will never know how weak you are until you found a person you cannot let go

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by martinzjay(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2019
Nnemuka:
cheating is my deal breaker.
I can forgive anybody but a cheat except it's an open relationship.
You will never know how weak you are until you found a person you cannot dump.
Love itself na scam I swear....that shit go Bleep you up;just pray to be luck that’s all
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by martinzjay(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2019
ebubenwobodo:
When you truly love the person, forgiving him/her will come naturally, it's not something you can control. Trust me. But I will advice You to leave if the person makes it a habit. Some people are not really worth all the love we give them and sacrifices we make for them. My opinion though
You sealed it all�

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by BerryBabyB(f): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Nobody holy!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Equity15(m): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2019
yes oh..I have. twice Sef..I was really love struck abi mumu..chai..please if you're reading this, know that once a cheat, always a cheat. and this is reality!!!

but the main reason I forgave her was that she didn't sleep with them, if she did, I would never have forgiven her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by MusaDanladi1: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
I hate being taken for a ride! I won't forgive and forget such deceitful act. I will fix the two dirty bastards permanently. I have a case at hand now that I'm working on and by the time I'm done with that idi0t,there will certainly be gnashing of teeth and tears of sorrow in his households. You don't send unscrupulous messages to my wife at odd hours in the name of being a business partner or friend!

KOROFO won't forgive me if I don't treat your Bleep-up and put you where stinking fools like you deserve. Your G-nut is soaked in kokoma already and you must chop am.
Fire down you have our blessings grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Equity15(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2019
Jeffjay247:
YES!
Then she broke up with me shortly afterwards, reasons being that she was too conscience stricken to continue with the relationship. The thing pain me die!
lmao..why e pain you na? you suppose dey happy
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2019
No, once I catch you cheating it over, if you can cheat on me that means I don't have value to you so why I will still keep you when Some other girls are ready to be with me? You cheat I go
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by olusma23(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2019
A guy will break up with his babe because she cheated him then go ahead and start dating another hoe rejected by another guy....

okay, continue

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by 21Bandit: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:
With 6 invigilator, 4 CCTV cameras I still cheat them no catch me. Na woman won catch me say I dey cheat. We are all cheat abeg no body holy pass
Tell them brotherly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by zealadjay(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2019
Life after being forgiven 4 cheating can be hard, you can't even suggest a new sex position...

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nnemuka(f): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2019
martinzjay:

You will never know how weak you are until you found a person you cannot dump.
Love itself na scam I swear....that shit go Bleep you up;just pray to be luck that’s all
I did...
Was madly in love, but everything I felt disappeared after seeing the lady he cheated with.
Gradually everything I felt died.

I agree, so many women forgive cheating partners easily but those of us that loves fiercely, breaks down easily but hardly forgive cheats.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nicoddemus(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2019
doris4u:

Are u decent?

Yea
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Slynation(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Kingsley10000:
the guy don dey fuvk tey tey cheesy
Ah swear.... grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Slynation(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Twoclans:

Laugh wan give me bow leg,my dear life is not usually a straight line . While I was reading your comment I actually thought you will see the reason why the other lady was driven away but you allowed your ego to speak out more. My dear the possibility that any guy will drive a girl he has been nurturing and is yet to sleep with is a zero.I was a virgin then and he knew. After waiting for me to get matured he will throw everything away walahi na lie.

@ my dp she is one of my hottest models ,great body .
Hmmm...I now perfectly understood from his own perspective, because just like me, I don't break Virgins, but what u can't convince me or anyone is that he was loyal to you during ur r/ship....
#Goodluck tho in your current ship
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Omotaday(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2019
emsheddy:
yes I have forgiven two partners who cheated on me. Infact one cheated with her ex. Regretted her actions and showed enough remorse to make me forgive her. I forgave her and we are still dating.
She will still cheat again. Trust me.

She has seen your weakness.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Many times.. I love her

Jazz tinz
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Beverlyjean(f): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2019
Nnemuka:

You are certainly a Male nairalander, sense is far from u
No lady is this stup1d to ask this question

I have decided not to b as foolish as ur type... So u expect me to jump to the next guy and if he cheats , I will jump to the next and on and on... U are certainly a girl child ...when u grow u will understand better ....is there any guarantee that the next wudnt cheat?? Only wicked unforgiving souls will never forgive and those type of people are not ready for marriage

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nnemuka(f): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Beverlyjean:

I have decided not to b as foolish as ur type... So u expect me to jp to the next guy and if he cheats , I will just to the next and on and on... U are certainly a girl child ...when u grow u will understand better
Male gigolo forming female online
how many people have u scammed online? grin
continue forming you are not my type when in the real sense you are a Male wh0re.
You are not only foolish but you are also a thief.

I repeat, cheating is my deal breaker
itibolibo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Beverlyjean(f): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Nnemuka:

Male gigolo forming female online
how many people have u scammed online? grin
continue forming you are not my type when in the real sense you are a Male wh0re.
You are not only foolish but you are also a thief.

I repeat, cheating is my deal breaker
itibolibo

It's certain that the heartbreak u suffered dint just affect ur heart but also ur brain... I guess he cheated with a finer better woman and ur low self-esteem could not handle the pressure grin
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nnemuka(f): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Beverlyjean:

It's certain that the heartbreak u suffered dint just affect ur heart but also ur brain... I guess he cheated with a finer better woman and ur low self-esteem could not handle the pressure grin
cheesy cheesy Male wh0re.
how much have u made online since u started being female on nairaland ?
real men are hustling the legit way whereas thieves like you are here forming female.

see the screenshot below... that gave u away.
women are not usually this stup1d to advice men to "smash" women

come and put a meter on my jajaina to determine how many men I have slept with. cheesy
onye oshi

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Rayes3: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Gbemishile1:
Abeg make I siddon dey read comments

Hahahahahahaha. Shift make I join you abeg. ������������
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by HMarshal(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2019
Yes I have,cos I actually loved her & she me & told me everything.
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Beverlyjean(f): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2019
Nnemuka:

cheesy cheesy Male wh0re.
how much have u made online since u started being female on nairaland ?
real men are hustling the legit way whereas thieves like you are here forming female.

see the screenshot below... that gave u away.
women are not usually this stup1d to advice men to "smash" women

come and put a meter on my jajaina to determine how many men I have slept with. cheesy
onye oshi

It's certain that u are a one brain local woman... I am objective , I don't believe in females or males always right thingy ... I stand by reality ...so go 4k ur brain.. so females should not get interested in sports or drink beer ... U need to live in developed countries so that u can see life from another angle ... Local girl
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2019
I don't know about others, as for me, I can not, never ever!! All that comes to my mind is how he pinned her legs to the burglary proof, and how she kept moaning into his ears, smacking her bum. Arrggh! Love cannot guarantee peace of mind abeg. undecided cry

I have only cheated twice on two different partners and they were for good reasons but I was never caught.
I am a faithful and loyal type of guy, so I want my partner to be the same. You can't give what you don't have.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by ollymaye: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Yes have done it once, but I erased the plan of marrying her and I turned her to Bleep mate...
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by MiosheEmpire1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Am in d same situation now,i don't no if i should forgive her not.
we dated for almost 3yrs now,i never see d colour of her pant nor av sex wit her,she always says is it compulsory 4 husband&wife 2av sex b4 dere wedding. to cut it short

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.