Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek (45148 Views)

A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. / Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by aimuan(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2019
fortz007:
I'll like to know more about what you do, pls. Thanks.
you may have heard about my business but simply brush it aside. Well, I am online forex trader .Thats the business I do for a living. I really don't like talking about it on Nairaland because must Nigerians foolishly have wrong perception of the business. That's what I do, and if you think you can't do it there are other online businesses like affiliate marketing.you can also make a living from that business. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Katsuke: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2019
Annie001:
Yahoo is not good but this country hard, but I will never do it, Bank have refused to grant me loan for almost a year now, because it is an upcoming business, no one to Borrow you money even after having a good business plan, Abeg I am tired
Well if you know anyone that can loan someone pls do well to refer

I don't know of anyone, but I know of:
RenMoney(Fast)
Kwikmoney(Fast,low interest, No collateral or Bvn needed to get Loans)
Opay Loans(Fast with low interest)

I'd advise you to search for their websites.
My 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Khaleell001(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2019
SaintHilary:
Can u stay awake from 11pm - 6am

Can you look at a laptop / Phone screen for straight 12 hours without sleeping

Can you chat with 16 people at the same time without making any one of them think youre chatting with any oder person

Do you know how much yahoo boys spend on a 50/50 percent chance of cashing out

But when they finally cashout and fvck your sisters and girlfrnds y'all come out to wail angry

Show me ur acct balance as a freelancer or watever u guys come out to sell ur stupid Ebooks for 2k..And I'll show you the acct of a successful yahoo boy undecided

#YahooNiBabalawo

I pray someone scams your parents or even a very hardworking relative and I hope you will be "sensible" enough to praise the scammer.
Some of you are just plain stupid and you think you sound intelligent because you are able mumble some few words together makes you think you have a point?
Nonsense!

Every money you think you make off people's sweat is a cursed money and cursed money are not enjoyed without bad consequences.

Just carry on

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by pre4drums: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Crappy blogger's talk just to gain traffic. Every Nigerian is a potential fraudster. I can tell you most people who talk down yahoo, deep inside wish they knew how to do it. Hypocrites everywhere.

Guy! Not everyone are fraudsters like you. Is yahoo yahoo a thing (not a job) to be proud of ? Be guided and make good use of your time and youthful age.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by thugRat: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2019
What’s yahoo yahoo?? The same phone you’re using to text a girl by 2am and confess love is the same phone a young niga is using to make those millions... People have different patience levels, if you decided to settle for your meager income don’t question someone who isn’t ready to settle fr that. Truth is that whatever you want the universe will provide people that will make that come true

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by nauto: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2019
See me

See my signature

I am a project boy
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Designerdollars: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2019
So no to fraud!!
The end is Always bad tongue
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Soul47(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2019
No be lie Baba... Trading can set one up for life if well understood.

I just started learning VIX (volatility Index) trading and I have no regrets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Annie001: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Josh44s:

Borrowing loans from Nigeria bank is a death trap. Run for your life. Businesses are facing serious challenges around the country and you wanna borrow from bank and setup a business? Guy!!!
My business will thrive against all odds, everything in life is risky, but I will make it, thanks for your contribution

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by tradepunter: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Hands on practical training on internet of things using ARDUINO engineering toolkits.

if interested reach me via whatsapp on 080///54---775//-93!!!8
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Annie001: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Kennyfancy:
. WhatsApp 08164421812. Are you in Lagos ?
No, will that be a barrier?
Nevertheless I will chat you up
Thank you
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by pre4drums: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2019
thugRat:
What’s yahoo yahoo?? The same phone you’re using to text a girl by 2am and confess love is the same phone a young niga is using to make those millions... People have different patience levels, if you decided to settle for your meager income don’t question someone who isn’t ready to settle fr that. Truth is that whatever you want the universe will provide people that will make that come true

Meaning ??
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by jeffrey1596: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2019
Annie001:
Yahoo is not good but this country hard, but I will never do it, Bank have refused to grant me loan for almost a year now, because it is an upcoming business, no one to Borrow you money even after having a good business plan, Abeg I am tired
Well if you know anyone that can loan someone pls do well to refer
Have you tried apps that loan money to people like sokoloan?. Check some of them on your appstore. some even claim they don't need collateral.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by kingsman66(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2019
pls am in need of work right now, i reside in IMO state, but I don't mind to relocate in others to but food on my table....... crime don't paid. pls guys help a brother 07030368560
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by turhibdwhale(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2019
aimuan:
you may have heard about my business but simply brush it aside. Well, I am online forex trader .Thats the business I do for a living. I really don't like talking about it on Nairaland because must Nigerians foolishly have wrong perception of the business. That's what I do, and if you think you can't do it there are other online businesses like affiliate marketing.you can also make a living from that business. Good luck to you.
Please can you help me out with Trading?
I have passion for it and bought ebooks but they're not good enough for starters...
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by tot(f): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2019
SaintHilary:

Can you chat with 16 people at the same time without making any one of them think youre chatting with any oder person

But when they finally cashout and fvck your sisters and girlfrnds y'all come out to wail angry

Show me ur acct balance as a freelancer or watever u guys come out to sell ur stupid Ebooks for 2k..And I'll show you the acct of a successful yahoo boy undecided

#YahooNiBabalawo

Lalasticlala, this kind of comment should be deleted. People who are not normal and want to paint the rest of the country with the same evil brush of dishonesty. I also hope this guy is identified and busted. Robber. Thief. Criminal.

Your mates in other countries are developing video games, new apps, innovation tools, you are here stealing. Shame on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by tot(f): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Crappy blogger's talk just to gain traffic. Every Nigerian is a potential fraudster. I can tell you most people who talk down yahoo, deep inside wish they knew how to do it. Hypocrites everywhere.

Only you and your family are fraudsters. Speak for yourself and stop roping the rest of us into your shameful thieving way of life. Criminal.

Your mates in other countries are developing video games, new apps, innovative tools, you are here justifying stealing. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2019
How can this write up trends online?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by towoju5(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Paul let them catch you, you wey no get body before..... Una better stay your lane.
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by aimuan(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2019
turhibdwhale:

Please can you help me out with Trading?
I have passion for it and bought ebooks but they're not good enough for starters...
sincerely forex is not all about buying e-book on strategies, that's why alot of people get it wrong. If you have gotten a little knowledge about forex all you need to do is work on your emotions/pschology .thats the secret of forex. You just have to learn how to trade without fear. Have proper trading money management skills. Believe me once the above is done you will naturally become a profitable trader.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:

not yet but I sell on my store and get orders from international customers
sometimes I ship from Nigeria sometimes i dropship if I ran out of stock

dat good. do u mind if i get url to ur store...
or can u mentor me. ?
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Stanley010: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Cindycruzz:
There are several other career opportunities online
PLS SHOW US THE WAY.
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by LeonMacJames(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Digitalstarlite:
Bros show us d way now
Instead of talking

1. Go learn Backend Programming,
2. Acquire enough experience and skill, apply for a remote job to an overseas company.

The average salary for such a role is $80-100K a year.

If you feel Programming is rather too hard to learn. Go learn Product Design and Do number 2...

Another option, Go learn Video Editing and Copywriting. You can create content for American and European startups for marketing purposes.

One can charge $500 for up to 10mins of video, 10minutes of video is something that can be accomplished in 24hrs if you're fast + Constant light, if not 72hrs is feasible...

With Copywriting, you can help said companies local and foreign design and develop Infographics, Pitch Decks and Investor Briefs for an of $200 - $600.

NB: None of the above stated is a get rich quick scheme, but the fastest route to recognition is to network and join online communities, people dont pay top dollar for skill alone, they pay for reliance, efficiency and reputation. If you dont network and constantly sell yourself, you may not be acknowledged.

No money is easy money, that is why only lazy and stupid fools choose to go into crime ... and yes, Poverty is not an excuse. All you need is principle and ambition.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2019
thugRat:
if you decided to settle for your meager income don’t question someone who isn’t ready to settle fr that. Truth is that whatever you want the universe will provide people that will make that come true
Very Correct. The universe gives everyone a blank cheque. It is your duty to write what you want on it. There is unquantifiable wealth in the universe, and some people just cannot settle for peanuts. They ask for a lot, and receive a lot. This has nothing to do with yahoo, or legit or illegit... Same principles apply regardless, because the universe is unapologetically amoral.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by serikigoro: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2019
Which other way? quit being a criminal simple? Go and farm if you cant use your brain to do legit work. You are making life difficult for the rest of us. I see that 23 other criminal minds like you also liked you shit comment! time is up for all you criminals its pay back time and you guys are sure spending your most productive years in jail. You will be released when you are 50 and useless.

Digitalstarlite:
Bros show us d way now
Instead of talking

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Telvin7(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2019
selfmadeincome:
Honestly i was thinking of coming up with a post like this to discourage this growing tendencies of Yahoo Yahoo, or whatever they call it... There are thousands of legitimate hustle online, and believe me you can even be a millionaire here in Nigeria, and leave the life you dream of, Affiliate Marketing is there, CPA Marketing etc, I can imagine all those energy exerted in defrauding others, if you use it to even create a youtube channel promote Affiliate offers, Rank it, for years you would be making cool cash without lifting a finger again, What about Promoting CPA offers, etc... Imagine making $3000 a month as a Nigeria from the comfort of your home, would you be a poor man/woman again in Nigeria.. That's approximately 1m+ In Naira...

NIGERIAN YOUTH WISE UP.... WE ARE SMARTER THAN THIS..... STOLEN MONEY DON'T END WELL
guy can we chat via WhatsApp ...
For the Afflilate marketing and cpa stuff
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by nicxguy1(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2019
Jst look at
SaintHilary:

#YahooNiBabalawo
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by LeonMacJames(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2019
SaintHilary:

#YahooNiBabalawo

Loool, Eku Ise...

Your mates are legitimately earning more than $6k a month steady ... From the comfort of their bedrooms, actually delivering services to up to 16 clients home and abroad, working day and night.

Is it the latest iPhone We fit buy am, Latest Macbook na beans. House and Car nko Nope the Goal is to leave Nigeria.

Dey there dey Yarn dust, let us see how far being a lazy thief would carry you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Bobrisky1: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2019
emperorblog21:

dat good. do u mind if i get url to ur store...
or can u mentor me. ?
bro I'll do that but not with this moniker
it's solely created for a purpose in politics section

I have my main account which was created since 2010 I'll use that to send you a pm

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2019
There 1001 ways to make money online, yet u couldn't explain in detail @ least five of them cox according 2 u digital skill is d easiest and fastest skill anyone can learn. i put it 2 u that hundreds of Indians ain't working 4 u. btw, u re d poster yet u re d first , second and third 2 comment. las las u go tell us 2 buy ur ebooks on digital skills

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos / Robbers Attack Cubana Chief Priest, Minutes After Arriving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.