Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:37 PM

How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits (2599 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / We Have Invested $8.5b In Nigeria - World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
UPDATE
I am using of the best US FOREX TRADER(Fund Manager) and he does all the work and while I go to sleep with my investment appreciating without doing ANYTHING.
JOIN OUR TEAM NOW! This is 101% real business.

Ongoing BONUS OFFER For New Members:
For topping up their accounts by at least 35.01 USD within a period of 30 (thirty) days of registering with
myAlpari, the referred client shall receive a reward of 1,000 ALP (bonus points as part of the Alpari
Cashback loyalty program), which can be spent on commission or spread discounts, or exchanged for cash
funds.

How to Register: Registration is very simple and takes just 2Minutes, simply visit: https://alpari.com/en/registration?cpa_partner_id=11846556

NOTE: During registration, kindly use the referral link above
Should in case you need any clarification check my whatsapp number on my signature.

Remember I started with $215 investment on the 11th-11-2019
My Target is: $500-$1000

The earlier you start, the better

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by kolls: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
@OP This ur Manager na confirm oo
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Today is Saturday. I will keep you posted on Monday. Wishing you guys all the best.

How to Register: Registration is very simple and takes just 2Minutes, simply visit: https://alpari.com/en/registration?cpa_partner_id=11846556

Should in case you need any clarification check my whatsapp number on my signature.
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by Hallenjay: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2019
This company start operating which year?
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
That should be around far back 1998.
Hallenjay:
This company start operating which year?
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by Florenz05(f): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Which acct manager did u use, I already have an acct with Alpari
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by longestey(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2019
ok
Florenz05:
Which acct manager did u use, I already have an acct with Alpari
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Once again thanks for everyone following this money making trend on Alpari Forex Investment. I hope you still remember where my initial balance rise to in my previous update? Like I said, this business is NOT a money making scheme like mmm where you're expecting to get 200$ of your investment overnight, No! Its requires PATIENTS.

Some persons have actually chatted me in regard to how much profits can they be making from their investment on weekly/monthly basis. Well I don't need to lie to anyone; there's no specific amount of profits. No Pamm Manager no what how professional they're can promise you that. But the truth is that a Good Professional Pamm Manager MAKES more profits than LOSE. This is why it's very important you do a very good analysis of the Pamm Manager like I did before placing your investment.

After your registration, I will be glad to share information on the Manager am currently using so that we'll make the money together.

JOIN ME LETS MAKE THE DOLLARS ($) TOGETHER

Ongoing BONUS OFFER For New Members:
For topping up their accounts by at least 35.01 USD within a period of 30 (thirty) days of registering with
myAlpari, the referred client shall receive a reward of 1,000 ALP (bonus points as part of the Alpari
Cashback loyalty program), which can be spent on commission or spread discounts, or exchanged for cash
funds.

How to Register: Registration is very simple and takes less than 2Minutes, simply visit: https://alpari.com/en/registration?cpa_partner_id=11846556

Investment:
Please note that the higher your investment, the higher your stake. And also, the lower your investment, the lower your stake. But the minimum you can invest is $35

Remember I started with $215 investment on the 11th-11-2019
My Target is: $500-$1000

The earlier you start, the better

The image shows my Balance as at the said date.

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by freshkik(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
people asking who his pamm manager is, when it is clearly shown in his screenshots undecided
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by kolls: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2019
Good day everyone. The OP asked me to update you guys that one of the mods banned his account and that he has also changed his Manager. I honestly forgot until we chatted now. Please you can chat him on whatsapp pending when he will come back updating us. Thanks
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by Richpon(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
kolls:
Good day everyone. The OP asked me to update you guys that one of the mods banned his account and that he has also changed his Manager. I honestly forgot until we chatted now. Please you can chat him on whatsapp pending when he will come back updating us. Thanks

Y? D manager is doing well na

(1) (2) (Reply)

West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos / Contact For Your Bill Of Quantities And Material Schedule / Central Bank Of Nigeria (public Notice On Nospecto And Others)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.