Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus (633 Views)

Infertility: Get Rid Of Staphylococcus With Monolaurin Capsule / Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by poyet(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hi, everyone!
Hope we are doing well this day! Without bugging you with much ado, I am hitting the nail on the head straight up.
I have been battling this annoying, sickening and displeasing urinary tract infection (UTI) - STAPHYLOCOCCUS (MRSA) , in particular - for quite some time now. I have tried different medications - orthodox and nonorthodox alike- yet without results. I concluded that most of these guys selling traditional medicines, claiming they cure infections are just fraudsters ripping people off their hard-earned money.
I need help to get cured of this nightmare, please. It affects my sexual performance.

I appreciate!
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by Skyfornia(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bros go see your doctor
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by Ajoboss(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Go and see a qualified doctor
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by Coded2(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
There are many proven drugs that are effective in curing this disease can u hit me up let me help u out but mind u be ready for the financial consequence omobaonireke@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by neonly: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
poyet:
Hi, everyone!
Hope we are doing well this day! Without bugging you with much ado, I am hitting the nail on the head straight up.
I have been battling this annoying, sickening and displeasing urinary tract infection (UTI) - STAPHYLOCOCCUS (MRSA) , in particular - for quite some time now. I have tried different medications - orthodox and nonorthodox alike- yet without results. I concluded that most of these guys selling traditional medicines, claiming they cure infections are just fraudsters ripping people off their hard-earned money.
I need help to get cured of this nightmare, please. It affects my sexual performance.

I appreciate!

Those guys selling d herbs are usually fraudsters d pill normally make u lean like an HIV patient so my advice if you stay around ikorodu ask any okada to take you to iya saki alagbo her herbs are wonderful with in a week u will be OK
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by poyet(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
neonly:

Those guys selling d herbs are usually fraudsters d pill normally make u lean like an HIV patient so my advice if you stay around ikorodu ask any okada to take you to iya saki alagbo her herbs are wonderful with in a week u will be OK
Has it worked for someone? I stay in Abuja.
If I can have her contact or some way to reach her, I'd be glad.....
Thanks!
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by poyet(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Skyfornia:
Bros go see your doctor
I don tire to dey go see doctors. All they do is give you antibiotics. After a few days, the symptoms return.
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by cruzydal(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
poyet:

I don tire to dey go see doctors. All they do is give you antibiotics. After a few days, the symptoms return.
What are the symptoms ? Let’s know where we would start from ? How long have u been with this ? Do u still practice unprotected sex
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by poyet(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
cruzydal:

What are the symptoms ? Let’s know where we would start from ? How long have u been with this ? Do u still practice unprotected sex
This thing has been tormenting my peace since I got married in 2015.
I feel internal heat that is so discomforting. I feel itchiness around my scrotal sac. I feel pain in my eyes as if I expose them to smoke. My erections is not rock solid. I cum within short time..sometimes my wife doesn't orgasm.
Unprotected sex is with my wife.
Thank you
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by edublogng(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2019
Am a health practitioner

This is how to go about this staphylococcus infection; You have to get Ciprotab and benzyl benzoate lotion.

For the Ciprotab, you take it one in the morning, one at night.

Then for the lotion, apply to the affected area. Do not apply to your face.

However, if its chronic then you have to go for gentamicin injection.

And please do stay away from unprotected sex and dirty environment and toilets.

Meanwhile visit our website for the full resource and other health articles to guide you through your health problems https://www.newshubblog.com.ng/?m=1

Cheers!
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by Healthyway15: 1:36am On Nov 26, 2019
poyet:
Hi, everyone!

I appreciate!

Hello... sorry about your condition. As I was checking through the threads, I saw this. I think I should make my own contribution.

Staphylococcus is a type of bacteria that can cause many types of infections in your body. It is common bacteria found on most people's skin, and often it does not cause disease.

There are different types of staphylococci bacteria that cause infections, but the most common type of the staph infections is caused by Staphylococcus aureaus. If the bacteria gain access to the body either through a wound on the skin or via the respiratory tract, they can cause serious infections.

While anyone can get a staph infection, some conditions put people at higher risk including : newborns, skin injuries, diabetes, breastfeeding women, lung disease etc.

Symptoms of Staph infections
Pus-filled abscesses (also called boils), pain, swelling and redness in the area of the infection is common. If the staph infection is in the blood (Sepsis), symptoms can include fever, cold and low blood pressure.

Types of Diseases caused by Staph Infection include : Impetigo (superficial skin infection), cellulitis (an infection of the skin layers), staph bacteria in the lungs can cause pneumonia. If staph infection gets into the bloodstream, it can spread to other organs and cause severe and life-threatening infections (Sepsis). Sepsis can lead to shock or multi-organ failure, which can rapidly lead to death.

Staph Infection and Male Infertility
Urinogenital tract infections in males are one of the leading factors in infertility in males. It has been demonstrated that S. aureaus infection significantly interferes with semen quality and activity. It deteriorates the volume of semen and concentration of sperm as well as the motility, morphology and vitality of sperm, thereby making it difficult for the sperm to fertilize an egg.

Staph Infection and Female Infertility
Staph Infection can profoundly affect all the phases of a woman's life in relation to the period of pre-pregnancy, fertilization, pregnancy and reproduction. In particular, staph infection is presumed to be a contributing factor for the adverse pregnancy outcomes outcomes and female infertility.

It causes bad odour vaginal discharge and is casually associated with sexually transmitted infections. It can affect the female infertility in the following way: premature ovarian failure, endometriosis, abnormal foetal implantation etc.

Treatment for Staphylococcus Infection
Antibiotics strategy is considered the most remarkable method of treatment of staph infections. However, the emergence of antibiotics resistance to antibiotic drugs has dramatically increased in the past few decades.

Staphylococcus aureaus is notorious for its ability to acquire the resistance to many antibiotic drugs such as methicillin, penicillin etc. That's why it renders most antibiotic drugs ineffective.

But fortunately, there are proven and effective natural food supplements (not DRUGS) to treat all forms of diseases and ailments. We recommend suitable supplements (at accurate combination and specific dosages) of our Reputable Company to treat Staphylococcus and in both gender completely.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details
Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by Adalasy: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2019
poyet:
Hi, everyone!

I appreciate!

Hello I just read about your predicament.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana the motherland of herbal medicine. Treating you and getting you rid of staph is something i do for others all the time.

You can reach me via email at adamslaseio@gmail.com so we can talk.

I would also need to see your most recent test result prior to treatment.

Re: I Need Help To Get Rid Of Staphylococcus by tobby20: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
poyet:
This thing has been tormenting my peace since I got married in 2015.
I feel internal heat that is so discomforting. I feel itchiness around my scrotal sac. I feel pain in my eyes as if I expose them to smoke. My erections is not rock solid. I cum within short time..sometimes my wife doesn't orgasm.
Unprotected sex is with my wife.
Thank you
You have kobalise (implicated) your wife hahaha

Health / Panic In FMC Asaba Delta State Of Fear Of Lassa Fever /corona Virus / Wuhan Market Where Corona Virus Started