Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please I Need Help Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help Urgently (919 Views)

Blogger And Advisers, I Need Your Help Urgently On My Ad / Need Help Urgently / Hi Guys I Need Your Help Urgently About My Youtube Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Urgently by damilola4162(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
hello nairalanders
I discovered that my email account password has been changed about 20 hours ago. ever since two hours ago I have not been able to access my email. please I need suggestion on how to recover my email.
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by ediko5(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Use the phone number attached to that email to recover it back.
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by stanliwise(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
damilola4162:
hello nairalanders
I discovered that my email account password has been changed about 20 hours ago. ever since two hours ago I have not been able to access my email. please I need suggestion on how to recover my email.
Recover it or send your email admin a message.
Also if connected to your bank account, report quickly.
Try to also recover it using your mobile phone.
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by nnamdiosu(m): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
damilola4162:
hello nairalanders

Calm down.
Is.it gmail?
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by damilola4162(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Calm down. Is.it gmail?
yes
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by damilola4162(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2019
ediko5:
Use the phone number attached to that email to recover it back.
the person has changed the email too.
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by 1jimax: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Do a forgotten password and select the option that code should be sent to your phone
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by damilola4162(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2019
1jimax:
Do a forgotten password and select the option that code should be sent to your phone
i just discovered it was someone who i sold my adsense for that hacked the mail and removed my phone number. He said i sold bad adsensen to him. It was because google messaged him that ads is now limited on his blog.
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by nnamdiosu(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2019
damilola4162:
yes

Do you use an android phone? I'd you do you can easily reset it via the app on your phone.
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by damilola4162(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Do you use an android phone? I'd you do you can easily reset it via the app on your phone.
yes but i dont know how to rest it
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently by nnamdiosu(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2019
damilola4162:
yes but i dont know how to rest it

Very easy

Just click this link to read the easy steps by google

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/41078?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

(1) (Reply)

Get your full website and business adverts with Hetchcode / Which WordPress Shipping Rate Plugin Is Best For Nigerian E-commerce Sites? / The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.