Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,531 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology (9772 Views)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by Bidemiblog01(f): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Boy who posted the viral Babcock S*x tape issues public apology

The tweep who posted the viral s*x tape of two Babcock students has come out to issue a public apologies to both parties.

He wrote: HI. My name is Olaoluwa and I want to use this medium to apologies to the parties involved in viral Babcock students video that I'm truly and deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart for what I did.

Read more via

https://bidemiblog.com/2019/11/uncategorized/at-last-boy-who-posts-viral-babcock-sx-tape-apologies/

See photos below � � �

1 Share

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by DavidEsq(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
E don be for u o!

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by Muhammad2468(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
I need to see that guy that posed that video
I know he has more so that I can send

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by ollymooreagain: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bidemiblog01:

The tweep who posted the viral s*x tape of two Babcock students has come out to issue a public apology to both parties.

He wrote: HI. My name is Olaoluwa and I want to use this medium to apologies to the parties involved in viral Babcock students video that I'm truly and deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart for what I did.

See photos below � � �

Why should the girl sef go so low to do such a thing with an animal call boy friend

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by Olalan(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
No amount of apology can undo the irepairable damages that this has caused all parties involved

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
another audio celebrity loading, just watch and see his social media handlers skyrock with gullible Nigerian followers

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by dominique(f): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Apology or not, he ought to be arrested. Releasing such video is a cybercrime and a punishable by law.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by WonderManly(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bidemiblog01:

The tweep who posted the viral s*x tape of two Babcock students has come out to issue a public apology to both parties.

See photos below � � �

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by devilmaycry: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Question is....how did he get the video ?
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by Fadomero(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Audio celebrity loading

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by 24kmagic: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Him just want trend.

How are we sure he's even the one?

Babcock girl right now

17 Likes

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
"I didn't think about the damages it would cost them"

Bruh you are either a b4st4rd or an ign0ramus. Someone's face was visible and you say you didn't rhink about the damages it would cause them? What kind of idi0t is this one? I am pissed off at how or why he would feign ignorance about this. Many people have had their sextapes leaked in the past and we all know what dent it has left on their reputation. I don't even find this funny.

17 Likes

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by aristocratic5(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
U never c anytin
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by makydebbie(f): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
He should be in jail already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by Emeka71(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
24kmagic:
Him just want trend.

How are we sure he's even the one?

Babcock girl right now
That Babcock babe is already trending and that can boost her profile.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by Oreoluwa5: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
It is too late to cry when the head is already cut off
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by LOVEGINO(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
makydebbie:
why?
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by AfroKnight: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
What’s his handle? Is this another fake news?

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:
HAVE YOU WATCH THE SEX TAPE YET? IF NO, WATCH THE FULL VIDEO AT www.i

load/
All you bloggers are the problem of this world. Trying to feed off people’s misfortune. Smh
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
omokoginimi:
All you bloggers are the problem of this world. Trying to feed off people’s misfortune. Smh

We're sorry dear
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by 1stKing: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
In all
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by tobby20: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
another audio celebrity loading, just watch and see his social media handlers skyrock with gullible Nigerian followers
Explain your gullible and tell me if you are making sense
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by chigoziri2403(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Medicine after death
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by yetunsbay(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
The most talked video sef I no even see am watch.

Therefore apology unaccepted here
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by avalontony(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
If God would post our shameful acts on social media for the world to see.......I wonder what will become of us.

Thanks be to Jesus, who died to save my soul.

Jesus paid it all.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by BrutusOj(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Possible ramifications? I don't understand. Somebody help me with the meaning of ramification.
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by Cuccitini(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Using condom after cumming
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
dominique:
Apology or not, he ought to be arrested. Releasing such video is a cybercrime and a punishable by law.
Which section of Cyber crime act are you quoting from my beloved sister?

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
makydebbie:
What is his offence?
Re: Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology by dominique(f): 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Which section of Cyber crime act are you quoting from my beloved sister?

Releasing someone's nude or sextape is classified as Cyberbullying and yes it is a jailable offense.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : / My GF Failed The Test / “I Can Swallow My Baby Cum Anywhere Anytime” 20 Year Old Lady Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.