Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November (728 Views)

Npower News Saturday 30th July 2022 / For Those Who taking testmi exams on 21st November 2020 / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November by Goddeywithme: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hi folks, my own personal person saw an advert of Dangote's firm and applied. He has been invited for exams this Saturday 30th November.

We know Nigeria my brothers and sisters. I have heard horrible stories of fake employment stuff, and people kidnapped or extorted or exploited.

Please, does anyone know if it is true that Dangote is recruiting and has exams in Lagos and Abuja on Saturday 30th November.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks folks

Pls folks, if u know any mod that deals with employment and recruitment, pls tag him or her. If you know any employment guru on nairaland, pls tag him or her.

Thanks
Re: Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November by Goddeywithme: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pls help me with information
Re: Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November by Goddeywithme: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Make una helep me with info now. Abeg
Re: Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November by agamevu: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yes .Dangote Cement
Re: Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November by agamevu: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November by agamevu: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Check this link I posted above for posts on the Dangote test in Abuja and Lagos.
Re: Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November by Goddeywithme: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
agamevu:
Check this link I posted above for posts on the Dangote test in Abuja and Lagos.

Thank you.

It seems the number of posts on dt thread was small. Maybe it never hit from page.

Agamevu, are u an applicant as well?

I am not, just my own personal blood person is. I just want to make sure he is safe
Re: Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November by Goddeywithme: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Any other comments?

(1) (Reply)

Latest Safety And Security Jobs In Nigeria / Nyif... / Two Urgent Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.