Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Please , Help Me Interpret This Test Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please , Help Me Interpret This Test Result (2131 Views)

Plz Help Me Interpret This Sperm Analysis / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please , Help Me Interpret This Test Result by jidamsel43(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
I did a sperm count test recently and the result was not totally comprehensive to me .
please , help me interpret this result and suggest any appropriate drug to be used . Though, I have Augumentin ( antibiotic drug)for staphylococcus based on doctor's recommendations. I need to know if this suffice everything in the result

Re: Please , Help Me Interpret This Test Result by slimjohn2k5: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
The result says your sperm will produce children with either one eye or deaf or k-leg or bowleg or imbe

Go find out from other doctors since here is your hospital

1 Like

Re: Please , Help Me Interpret This Test Result by fennels007(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
The result says your sperm will produce children with either one eye or deaf or k-leg or bowleg or imbe

Go find out from other doctors since here is your hospital

Must you type?

1 Like

Re: Please , Help Me Interpret This Test Result by Parablesonmarble: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Your sperm quality has been compromised due to Staphylococcus infection. You are to be placed on suitable antibiotics for a period of time, after which you re-run the test to ascertain the quality and quantity of the sperm you produce.
Visit your doctor for proper care. Coming on-line for suggestions may not be the best option opened to you. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please , Help Me Interpret This Test Result by chigoziri2403(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Infection bro
What was the period of time you spent before this test
Abstain from sex for a month or so before you run semen analysis
Re: Please , Help Me Interpret This Test Result by jidamsel43(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2019
Parablesonmarble:
Your sperm quality has been compromised due to Staphylococcus infection. You are to be placed on suitable antibiotics for a period of time, after which you re-run the test to ascertain the quality and quantity of the sperm you produce.
Visit your doctor for proper care. Coming on-line for suggestions may not be the best option opened to you. Best of luck.
Thanks so much . I really appreciate your suggestion
Re: Please , Help Me Interpret This Test Result by jidamsel43(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Infection bro What was the period of time you spent before this test Abstain from sex for a month or so before you run semen analysis
If one has sex just a week before sperm test, will it affect the result

(1) (Reply)

15 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know Toothpaste Could Do / Daily Tips For Your Exercise And Diet Routine. Hop In! / What Is Appendicitis? What Causes Appendicitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.