Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (123808 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
nappy760:

You have a good heart.
But if we sit down to reason things, we will realise that our destinies are our own hands and nobody else...
She made a wrong choice and has to bear the consequences
She was just naive. I was ever willing to make her a better person but she blew it all. That guy took advantage of her innocence. She on her part failed to confide in me in that moment of commotion. She where she is now.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Samcent: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2020
Respect55,
First, happy new year to you!

Indeed you are a good man and I pray that God will guide you in your future relationship.

I really feel pity for your ex; a 'player' took advantage of her innocence.

There is this guy here on NL, I consider some of his opinions as extreme, but his 'miseducations' to a large extent are hard and cold facts that are always starring at us in the face. I read one of his articles bordering on 'bad boys' and 'nice girls' relationship. The scenario he painted in that article is what transpired between your ex and the guy that impregnated her. But in your ex's case, the player refused to make any commitment to her.

I just hope she gets herself together and move on with life.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Samcent:
Respect55,
First, happy new year to you!

Indeed you are a good man and I pray that God will guide you in your future relationship.

I really feel pity for your ex; a 'player' took advantage of her innocence.

There is this guy here on NL, I consider some of his opinions as extreme, but his 'miseducations' to a large extent are hard and cold facts that are always starring at us in the face. I read one of his articles bordering on 'bad boys' and 'nice girls' relationship. The scenario he painted in that article is what transpired between your ex and the guy that impregnated her. But in your ex's case, the player refused to make any commitment to her.

I just hope she gets herself together and move on with life.
Happy new year to you too.
Thee mistake here of which I'm blaming her is that she didn't tell me when this boy was showing up. I don't know what he even told her because I'm not doing bad for myself. She will be fine. Her people should just give her the support she needs. We all make mistakes. Just that some of them live with us for the rest of our lives like this.
I wish her well

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by dgitrader(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Respect55:
Some people actually thought I was harsh with the way I ended my relationship with my ex in the past, maybe u will have to retract ur steps after reading this.

For few days now, I have been having some issues with mtly atm card pin. Whenever I want to make withdrawal, the response will be, "maximum pin trial exceeded" whereas I haven't used the card at all. I thought it was network ish so I kept my cool. Normally, I would walk into the bank to withdraw.
Fastfoward to today, I decided to meet with customer care agents inside the bank to reset my pin. I went in, laid my complaint and the lady asked me to join others siting down till it gets to my turn. A familiar voice called me name and it was her. My ex. We exchanged pleasantries like nothing happened.

I didn't notice anything till she got up to be attended to when her time came. She was pregnant. I felt drained. Someone I thought I left a virgin, pregnant? I couldn't believe my eyes.
After sorting her issue out, she came back and sat down. At the far back inside Zenith bank along Psychiatric road.(For those of you in portharcourt).
It later got to my turn after a while and my pin was reseted and everything was cool as I found out later. I wanted to leave and she followed me. When we stepped outside the bank premises, she pleaded if I would excuse her. I did.
She asked if I'm surprised with what I'm seeing, I didn't answer. I was dumbfounded.
She just told me that there was nothing to explain to me me.
She: "There is no need trying to explain anything to you. All I'm saying is that I'm sorry and you should forgive me." She gave in to tears. I managed to keep my cool. "Don't do that" I managed to say to stop her from crying. Then I asked her where she is living to which she said she is still with her parents. "What of the owner of this" I asked making reference to her pregnancy to which she said it's the same guy I saw her with .
I asked why she isn't living with him ans she replied that he absconded when they found out she was pregnant.

I comforted her and tried leaving and she help my hand. I turned and she knelt down at the full glare of passer-bys. I managed to lift her up forcefully when she refused to stand up. We went back to the bank premises, i made a 5k withdrawal with mmy ATM card and gave her to assure her that I bear no grudges and she thanked me.

I tool another route even though we were meant to take same.

I feel pains

This is heartbreaking! A good girl just used like that. Guy, move on and better life is ahead of you. The only thing you owe her now is to forget completely for a couple of years. She will definitely bounce back afterwards, and everybody will be alright.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Eleganza33(f): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2020
Respect55:
Some people actually thought I was harsh with the way I ended my relationship with my ex in the past, maybe u will have to retract ur steps after reading this.

For few days now, I have been having some issues with mtly atm card pin. Whenever I want to make withdrawal, the response will be, "maximum pin trial exceeded" whereas I haven't used the card at all. I thought it was network ish so I kept my cool. Normally, I would walk into the bank to withdraw.
Fastfoward to today, I decided to meet with customer care agents inside the bank to reset my pin. I went in, laid my complaint and the lady asked me to join others siting down till it gets to my turn. A familiar voice called me name and it was her. My ex. We exchanged pleasantries like nothing happened.

I didn't notice anything till she got up to be attended to when her time came. She was pregnant. I felt drained. Someone I thought I left a virgin, pregnant? I couldn't believe my eyes.
After sorting her issue out, she came back and sat down. At the far back inside Zenith bank along Psychiatric road.(For those of you in portharcourt).
It later got to my turn after a while and my pin was reseted and everything was cool as I found out later. I wanted to leave and she followed me. When we stepped outside the bank premises, she pleaded if I would excuse her. I did.
She asked if I'm surprised with what I'm seeing, I didn't answer. I was dumbfounded.
She: "There is no need trying to explain anything to you. All I'm saying is that I'm sorry and you should forgive me." She gave in to tears. I managed to keep my cool. "Don't do that" I managed to say to stop her from crying. Then I asked her where she is living to which she said she is still with her parents. "What of the owner of this" I asked making reference to her pregnancy to which she said it's the same guy I saw her with .
I asked why she isn't living with him ans she replied that he absconded when they found out she was pregnant.

I comforted her and tried leaving and she help my hand. I turned and she knelt down at the full glare of passer-bys. I managed to lift her up forcefully when she refused to stand up. We went back to the bank premises, i made a 5k withdrawal with mmy ATM card and gave her to assure her that I bear no grudges and she thanked me.

I feel pains
chai nawa o
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Allsingles: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Maturity is in the brain and that's what you have displayed here.
That's good for her.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Allsingles:
Maturity is in the brain and that's what you have displayed here.
That's good for her.
Every man must have to live with decisions he had made in life. She's living with hers

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by nappy760(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Respect55:

Every man must have to live with decisions he had made in life. She's living with hers

Exactly
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Korllami007: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Respect55:

I feel pains

Thank your star that you didn't take her back and have sex with her like some people had advised you. In the next 6 to 7 months, you would have been taking care of someone else child.

Congratulations once more for being a real man.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Moboj: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
Respect55:

I respect your Wisdom smiley
This is deep,thoughtful and optimum
This was the highest show of logic,no single way for sentiments
You'll find the happiness you deserve in Jesus Name
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Moboj:

I respect your Wisdom smiley
This is deep,thoughtful and optimum
This was the highest show of logic,no single way for sentiments
You'll find the happiness you deserve in Jesus Name
I appreciate. All the best
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Korllami007:

Thank your star that you didn't take her back and have sex with her like some people had advised you. In the next 6 to 7 months, you would have been taking care of someone else child.

Congratulations once more for being a real man.
I didn't seek their advice. I just shared a story.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by CsRockefeller(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Respect55:

I feel pains

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
shocked shocked shocked

I'm speechless to be honest. I read your post the first day it was published but didn't take your story too serious as I thought that you weren't into her like that. Now, I'm going through the thread in retrospect and I can only imagine how difficult it was for you to stomach.

And this latest development makes me so sober, especially for her. She didn't feel like she did anything wrong with what she posted on the thread earlier but the scales have finally fallen, you really loved her and she knows, what a pity.

In everything, you did well, exactly what I would have done, quietly walk away even though it's painful.

In everything, I have come to realize that we (men and women) are all over grown babies. There is no guarantee that we will always do the right thing despite the way we grow in size, height, wealth and status.

Somewhere, there is that baby in us that tends to pop up. What we have to do is to ensure its buried and never rear it's ugly head.

Unfortunately, your ex was a victim of this "sickness" and it cost her a lovely person in you.

Life nawa o!

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Goldiano(m): 12:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately
let her die with honour
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Goldiano(m): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Respect55:

I'm not a weakling. She knew there is no coming out of that. The breakup is cemented
you are a man
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Goldiano:
you are a man
Everyone knows what he wants
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
shocked shocked shocked

I'm speechless to be honest. I read your post the first day it was published but didn't take your story too serious as I thought that you weren't into her like that. Now, I'm going through the thread in retrospect and I can only imagine how difficult it was for you to stomach.

And this latest development makes me so sober, especially for her. She didn't feel like she did anything wrong with what she posted on the thread earlier but the scales have finally fallen, you really loved her and she knows, what a pity.

In everything, you did well, exactly what I would have done, quietly walk away even though it's painful.

In everything, I have come to realize that we (men and women) are all over grown babies. There is no guarantee that we will always do the right thing despite the way we grow in size, height, wealth and status.

Somewhere, there is that baby in us that tends to pop up. What we have to do is to ensure its buried and never rear it's ugly head.

Unfortunately, your ex was a victim of this "sickness" and it cost her a lovely person in you.

Life nawa o!

Just pray she finds peace and forgive herself.
I was really shattered but still, we move on. I have nothing against her absolutely

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by MrMacinterchi1: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2020
nuelsam:
quite fascinating
Truly it's.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Respect55
We back here again!!

Wooo. This is a great victory.

I supported you against those ignorant females and males and now we've been proved right.

See ehn!

I am going to tag all those girls.

Chin up man!
You dodged a bullet.

This her pregnancy sweet me.

Good for her.

She don Learn lesson.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sleevia: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2020
nappy760:
Girls ehn.....I came to the conclusion after my experience with a female friend sometime ago that girls only choose to learn from their own experience.
[b]If a young girl has decided she wants to experience something , even her great grand father cannot stop her. [/b]No matter how she is persuaded that this thing isn't good for you.
Eventually she will find a way to experience it , what am I saying !!!some don't learn from it sef
undecided it is well
grin na so Dia life be. Very confused people.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sleevia: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2020
WackyJ1:
Respect55
We back here again!!

I supported you against those ignorant females and males and now we've been proved right.

See ehn!

Chin up man!
You dodged a bullet.

Good for her.

She don Learn lesson.

Nonsense.
grin
Hi 5 buddy. E sweet me die.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2020
Sleevia:
grin
Hi 5 buddy. E sweet me die.

Na great victory be this my brother.!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sleevia: 9:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Respect55:

She was just naive. I was ever willing to make her a better person but she blew it all. That guy took advantage of her innocence. She on her part failed to confide in me in that moment of commotion. She where she is now.

Don't feel pity. Majority of us have experienced this before.

I know friend who spent money with his father's connection send a girl from 100 level to 500 level..

She still cheated on him when he went out of the country for his MSc.

See women are just what they are.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2020
Respect55:

I feel pains

Midnighter !! Come here! grin
Healthserve
MissCookie

Time proves a man's decision right.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sleevia:

Don't feel pity. Majority of us have experienced this before.

I know friend who spent money with his father's connection send a girl from 100 level to 500 level..

She still cheated on him when he went out of the country for his MSc.

See women are just what they are.
It will be hard not to feel pity for her. I really pity her. Not that I regret anything
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
WackyJ1:
Respect55
We back here again!!

See ehn!

Chin up man!
You dodged a bullet.

Good for her.

She don Learn lesson.

Nonsense.
I must have to pity her
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sleevia: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Respect55:

It will be hard not to feel pity for her. I really pity her. Not that I regret anything

Let me tell you why you should not. If that guy she went with was richer and balling hard...

She would have been laughing at you by now and beat her chest that she made the right choice by dumping you.

All those talks about her begging is because she made a wrong bet and regret is always the consequences.

See, when a woman wants to deal with you, she does not care if you die from the aftermath of her deeds. She does not! They are that selfish.

Do you know why you caught her? undecided do you know why it was possible to catch her red handed? It is because God knows your mind towards her is of good. He knows you have no evil plans towards her but you mean well and that is why it was possible to catch her red handed.

He did not want you to to cohabit with an evil woman that may have negative plans.

Without meeting you, I know all the dream land you have traveled with her in your mind and back... Cos I have been there before.

When God wants to bless us, he takes away negative energy from us

A girl I met on nairaland whom I had same good plans for and just because my business was having some problem, told me she can't date someone that is not financially stable. This is because I chose to be disciplined, prudent and frugal because I have been down before spending recklessly.

Since that was the 3 time we would quarrel, I let her off and God answered my prayers by granting me a multimillion deal. I kid you not.

Trust me, you have no idea what God has done for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by pryme(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Respect55:

I must have to pity her

Am sure you do,
But avoid her at all cost.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
WackyJ1:

Midnighter !! Come here! grin
Healthserve
MissCookie

Time proves a man's decision right.

cheesy What can i say? I was never at any point gainst Respect55 infact i feel how he feels by all this, but i remain solid in my stan,e that the girl loved him but gave in to nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
healthserve:

cheesy What can i say? I was never at any point gainst Respect55 infact i feel how he feels by all this, but i remain solid in my stan,e that the girl loved him but gave in to nonsense

If you still stand by this She loved him nonsense then you are still grossly Naive.

How many "I still love you" will you fall for?

Evaluate love strictly on actions before not on the intensity of the tears when showing remorse.

You need Read Ubunja Miseducations at miseducations dot com

and the Rational Male posts at his website. (Google Rational Male)

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
pryme:

Am sure you do,
But avoid her at all cost.
Done that long ago
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sleevia:

Let me tell you why you should not. If that guy she went with was richer and balling hard...

She would have been laughing at you by now and beat her chest that she made the right choice by dumping you.

All those talks about her begging is because she made a wrong bet and regret is always the consequences.

See, when a woman wants to deal with you, she does not care if you die from the aftermath of her deeds. She does not! They are that selfish.

Do you know why you caught her? undecided do you know why it was possible to catch her red handed? It is because God knows your mind towards her is of good. He knows you have no evil plans towards her but you mean well and that is why it was possible to catch her red handed.

He did not want you to to cohabit with an evil woman that may have negative plans.

Without meeting you, I know all the dream land you have traveled with her in your mind and back... Cos I have been there before.

When God wants to bless us, he takes away negative energy from us

A girl I met on nairaland whom I had same good plans for and just because my business was having some problem, told me she can't date someone that is not financially stable. This is because I chose to be disciplined, prudent and frugal because I have been down before spending recklessly.

Since that was the 3 time we would quarrel, I let her off and God answered my prayers by granting me a multimillion deal. I kid you not.

Trust me, you have no idea what God has done for you.
I understand where you are coming from. I still believe that fate played its role in me catching them red-handed.
That neigh said shit do happen and we must stand our grounds in cases like that to take strong decisions. She learnt the hard way. Mr as well because I can't go into any relationship again with trust

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.