Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,100 members, 5,622,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 06:01 AM

Scents Of Lust (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scents Of Lust (18+) (22106 Views)

Captives Of Lust / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Romantic Story : House Of Lust (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 7:59am On May 16
"Speaking of fun," Dele said, "Dayo's been talking about the video all week. He said you're doing it in multiple sessions starting Monday. He and Bayo had some hard words about it when Nike was over this week."

"Oh. Why was that?" Onome asked.

"As I mentioned, I think there's still, or at least was, some heat between Nike and Bayo after he dropped her. He burned the bridge this week, however. I didn't hear it but Jeremy said Bayo called her a slut and a LovePeddler."

"That wasn't cool," said Roli.

"Dayo said that she was on him like a wildcat and scratched him up pretty bad. He was bleeding and she bit his hand bad enough to break his little finger."

"Damn, she was mad as hell," Onome whispered.

"Yes, Tade and his buddies came over and patched the poor boy up."

Ike put in, "The fraternity is now saying all pledges have to be in an erotic video as part of our initiation. I also heard that Ayo is going to have another one made with a new girl he's dating named Liza. I don't know any girls on campus so I have a problem. I don't think the guys want to see me solo."

They all laughed.

Roli replied, "You know me." Onome and Dele grinned when Ike eyes shot open.

"You're joking."

"I am?"

"Are you implying that you might be in a video with me?"

"I'd love to if you pay for the production."

"This can't be true, Roli. You're a goddess and I'm just lucky to know you."

"We goddesses like to hang out with our worshipers on occasion."

Everyone laughed. "I like sex too, Ike," she whispered.

The dinner was interesting as Ike kept stealing glances at Roli, who always seemed to catch his eye and smile. This was serious flirting and when dinner was winding down, Ike was in a permanent state of arousal and wondering how he was going to walk out of the restaurant without dying of embarrassment.

He drank two glasses of ice water and carefully avoided looking at Roli for a long time until it relaxed.

The sisters visited the ladies room while the guys paid the bill. Ike leaned toward Dele to avoid being overheard. "Is she toying with me?"

"I don't think so."

"Why would someone as beautiful as her agree to do this?"

"She wants to. You might be surprised by how these three women love sex. Onome was all over me a week after we met. Roli is very active and Bukky was until she locked onto Tade."

"You're saying I should just go with the flow and see what happens?"

"Why not?"

Ike sat back and thought, "Yes, why not?"

"Glad we came as late as we did," Onome said.
Roli asked, "Wasn't Tade and Bukky coming here tonight to Mama Caro’s joint? It's just there on the corner." She pointed to it. "They must have just missed it."

As the four arrived home, Tade and Bukky were watching TV waiting for the local news.

Full story available here: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by UltimateSpice: 10:04am On May 20
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 7:15pm On May 20
Ike sat back and thought, "Yes, why not?"

"Glad we came as late as we did," Onome said.

Roli asked, "Wasn't Tade and Bukky coming here tonight to Mama Caro’s joint? It's just there on the corner." She pointed to it. "They must have just missed it."

As the four arrived home, Tade and Bukky were watching TV waiting for the local news. Tade. He said, "You guys were right. Who would have thought of a hit going down right where all of us were having dinner?"

Tade and Bukky kept quiet about what she had seen.

"I hate to be right on something like this," Tade replied.

Onome asked Bukky, "When did Vivian go to bed?"

"About an hour after you left. The little angel kicked our tails playing game."

Dele said, "I had a feeling she was good. She was very quick to want all of us to play."
Roli put in, "That little kid is sharp as a tack. I have a feeling all of us are going to be calling her 'Madam President' one of these days."

Bukky replied, "I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. I'll let you read her a book Tomorrow so you can see what happens."

"What does she do?" asked Ike.

"When I put her to bed this evening, I read her one of the five she brought. She had memorized every word of that book and she 'read' it to me, in all honesty. Now this book was not easy ... it's 20 pages long. She should never have been able to read it or memorize it, but she did."

Tade put in, "Her little mind is like a sponge. It absorbs everything and seems to never forget it. Her mother was like that."

Onome asked, "How about drinks for everyone?"

"Great," they said in unison. They had a seat in front of the TV as Roli and Bukky made the beer run. After Stellate, they decided to watch an old Star Trek episode on Netflix.

There really wasn't much watching however, as each girl began working on her man. Dele and Tade knew what was happening but Ike was new to this house.

Everyone glanced occasionally at him as Roli applied her many charms to various parts of his body.

It all started with his hands. As she sat next to him, Roli took his hand and laid it in her lap. She used both her hands to massage his fingers while pressing the back of his hand into her loins. To the casual observer it looked so innocent; to Ike, his hand was touching (through several layers of cloth) the object of his dreams for the last six years.

The TV became a bit blurry as his entire mind could only process the warmth on his hand from her treasure box. He stared straight ahead but knew that others in the room were stealing glances at his reaction.

He didn't know whether he should be thrilled or embarrassed to be rubbing her this way.

Roli slipped her hand to his thigh and massaged it ... getting progressively closer to his manhood. Dele was under similar attack by Onome while Bukky decided to just plop into Tade's lap for a round of passionate kissing. No one cared about Star Trek but it played on while the real action was beginning in front of the TV.

Dele and Onome were the first to retire to her bedroom. Onome stopped by Bukky and Tade to whisper, "We'll be quiet and not wake Vivian."

Tade whispered to Bukky, "Maybe we should go up and check on Vivian." Bukky smiled at the real reason but also pretended to be concerned about Vivian. They stood and said goodnight to Ike and Roli before going upstairs.

Ike didn't want to assume anything so he said, "Maybe I need to be going."

"Like hell you are. We need to practice."

"Practice what?"

"For our video."

After a moment of collecting his thoughts, Ike replied, "Roli, I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Ike, you're not taking advantage of me. Do I scare you for some reason?"

That question caught him by surprise and he paused to think. Maybe she did scare him. He decided to come clean and tell her everything.

"Let me just put it all out there, Roli. This is embarrassing. Since I first saw you when I was a fresh student, I lusted for you. I silently worshipped everything about you. My day was always a happy one when I saw you. Occasionally, you even spoke to me but I was so scared I'd say something foolish, I was tongue-tied. I watched as you talked with other guys and wished I had the courage they had. I'd dream about you many nights. The reason I dressed the way I did was for you. When you graduated, I was devastated. I went to the graduation ceremony just to see you one last time. That was the worse night of my life."

Tears came to Roli's eyes. "Why didn't you let me know this years ago? I was really impressed by you and wanted to date you but I couldn't get you to talk. I didn't know what to think. Ike, I'm sorry I affected you that way and caused such a problem."

Full story available @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:12am On May 21
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by UltimateSpice: 4:40pm On May 23
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 6:33pm On May 23
Tears came to Roli's eyes. "Why didn't you let me know this years ago? I was really impressed by you and wanted to date you but I couldn't get you to talk. I didn't know what to think. Ike, I'm sorry I affected you that way and caused such a problem."

"It wasn't anything you did. It was all my stupidity and insecurity. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I walked in the door tonight and saw you. My heart actually stopped, I think."

"Ike, we have time to catch up."

"But I don't want this to be temporary. I don't know whether I can ever let you go after this. It would probably hurt me more than if we never re-connected in the first place. I lost you once when you graduated, I don't want to relive that misery."

"Now it's my turn to lay it all out there. I have always wanted to date as many guys as possible. All were only for a day or two. It was fun and I learned something from every one. I enjoyed my effect on guys and I took full advantage of it. I didn't want to be tied down. My plan was to get serious at finding the right man after graduation and after I returned to work in my dad's investment business. Dad wants me to eventually take over that business and I wanted to wait until I returned there to find the right guy. I graduate in June. But I'm willing to take a chance on you if you are with me."

"Are you saying we have until June?"

"No, if we're a match and there's no reason to believe we're not, I'll wait for you while I learn dad's business. We can see each other frequently during that year; it's only about six hours away by car."

"Roli, I'm very concerned about beginning our relationship with a sex video. I'm scared it'll hurt my chances with you for the long term. I'm not that experienced and I'll not meet your expectations."

"Ike, guys want to have sex with me because they think I'm sexy. Sex gets old in a hurry if that's all there is in the relationship. I think there's going to be much more to our relationship than sex."

"Can we start down that road and make sure that's the case? Can we refrain from sex until we build on our relationship?"

Roli stared at him and realized that he was much wiser than she. Sex isn't the way to begin a relationship and has never been. It's the result of a loving relationship, not the cause of one.

"You're right, Ike. Let's begin at the beginning. Can you stay with me tonight and let's start getting to know each other. No sex, I promise."

"You want me to sleep with you but not touch you?"

"That's not what I'm saying. You can touch me. I want to kiss you right now, in fact. But we'll not have intercourse until we both agree our relationship is at that point."

"You can't imagine how good this makes me feel. You're saying I really do have a chance with you."

Roli stood, turned and sat in his lap. They kissed, first with lips closed, and then with tongues flicking tip to tip. As their mouths opened a little wider, their tongues jousted as their passion slowly built. Roli and Ike hugged and gazed at each other, both realizing that this was a beginning and both hoping that it was for real.

For the first time in her young life, Roli felt this might be the man. It was something she wanted to experience eventually; it just wasn't expected this soon.

Full story available @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175

2 Likes

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:39am On May 24
Nice
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 9:21am On May 27
Roli and Ike hugged and gazed at each other, both realizing that this was a beginning and both hoping that it was for real.

For the first time in her young life, Roli felt this might be the man. It was something she wanted to experience eventually; it just wasn't expected this soon.

She stood and reached for his hand. He stood and she realized again just how tall he was. Her 5'9" height was dwarfed; but in a way that gave her a sense of security.

Roli went to the fridge for two bottles of water and then led the way upstairs.

"I have a new toothbrush for you but no pajamas."

"I'll just sleep in my shorts."

They took turns in the bathroom and then slipped under the sheets into Roli's king size bed. Ike had just enough legroom to stretch out. She snuggled into his open arms and they kissed again before she laid her head on his chest.

"Now, tell me all about Ike. Don't leave anything out." Within 30 minutes, they were sound asleep, still cuddled.

The last thing Roli remembered hearing was the bed creaking in Onome's room and muffled sounds of grunts and slapping thighs.

Bukky and Tade heard those same sounds and smiled. At least this night, Tade was allowed to slide into bed next to Bukky who was sandwiched between him and Vivian.

They were a little too crowded in a queen size bed, but they made do. Their lovemaking was limited to handling each other until they fell asleep.

Tade's iPhone buzzed at the set time, and he rolled out of bed to prepare for his shift. The girls were still asleep when he was ready; he left Bukky a note to say he would call later. He leaned over the bed and kissed both on their cheeks.

Roli was next to wake. After doing her bathroom duties, she stopped long enough to hear the rhythmic breathing of her new beau. Thankfully, he didn't snore.

She quietly went downstairs to make coffee and check the Internet for the latest Facebook gossip and emails. As usual, there were a number from guys trying to schedule a date with her.

She took a few minutes to reply that she was off the dating circuit and hooked up to the love of her life. She hoped that was true.
Roli next dashed off a note to her agent in Lagos to announce that she had retired from the adult film business and would not be returning there in June as she had planned.

She would eventually have to tell Ike about this part-time activity but Roli hoped she could delay that as long as possible.

Bukky walked in and headed for the coffee.

"Hey sis. Sleep well?"

"We sure did."

"Ike stayed over?"

"Yes. You will all can start making fun of me now. I'm hooked."

"No! Not our Roli."

She grinned, "I know. I thought I was immune. Damn it! I was having such a good time being free of entangling relationships."
"What happened?"

Roli filled her in on their conversations and agreements and described how they talked and slept together last night.

"This actually does sound serious," Bukky said.

"When you met Tade, you described how you felt and how you wanted his approval for the video business. I thought you had gone all weird on us, but I now know that feeling. How can we be so in charge of our lives one minute and feel so dependent on a man the next? Why do men have this effect on us?"

"It's discouraging, isn't it?" Bukky asked. "I was a very liberated woman, making my own way totally independent of men. I was following the women's mantra of trying my best to be better than men and not let them control me. I did things on my terms and never let any man hold me back."

"I was the same way. Heaven help any man who got in my way. I used men for my purposes and dumped them as quick as possible. Wow, did that all change last night."

Onome walked in and overheard the discussion. "What changed last night?" The sisters filled her in as they sipped coffee around the table.

"I have to admit that you surprise me, Roli. I didn't think I'd live long enough to see you make a commitment to one man. At least you've known of him and been around him a long time."

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:43pm On May 27
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Beaches In Lagos / Nneka Arimah, Chikodili Emelumadu & Arinze Ifeakandu Nominated For Caine Prize / Elechi Amadi And His Wife, Priye Iyalla-Amadi In Nairobi, Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.