Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (44358 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday With Friends On His Way To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2019
Former Vice President and 2019 PDP’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar Turns 73 Today.

Atiku Abubakar GCON (born 25 November 1946) is a Nigerian politician, businessman, philanthropist and presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party at the 2019 Nigerian general election. He served as the 11th vice-president of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007 under the presidency of Olusegun Obasanjo.

In 1998 he was elected Governor of Adamawa State. While still Governor-Elect, he was selected by then-presidential candidate Olusegun Obasanjo as his running mate. The duo went on to win elections in February 1999, and Abubakar was sworn-in as Nigeria's second democratically elected vice president on 29 May 1999.

Abubakar's second term as Vice President was marked by a stormy relationship with President Obasanjo. His bid to succeed Obasanjo did not receive the latter's support, and it took a judgment of the Supreme Court to allow Abubakar contest after he was initially disqualified by the Independent National Electoral Commission on the grounds that he had been indicted for financial misconduct by an investigating panel set up at Obasanjo's behest. The Supreme Court ordered the electoral commission to restore Abubakar's name onto the presidential ballot. Abubakar ran on the platform of the Action Congress, having quit the PDP on account of his issues with President Obasanjo. Abubakar lost the election, placing third after Umaru Yar'Adua and Muhammadu Buhari of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP).

Abubakar is a co-founder of Intels Nigeria Limited, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad. He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN), both in Yola, Adamawa.

Marriages and family

Abubakar has four wives and is the father to 28 children.

While at Idi-Iroko, Abubakar met nineteen-year-old Titilayo Albert, who he secretly married in December 1971, in Lagos, because her family was initially opposed to the union. On 26 October 1972, Titilayo delivered a baby girl they named Fatima. She later gave birth to Adamu, Halima and Aminu.

In January 1979, he married Ladi Yakubu as his second wife. "I wanted to expand the Abubakar family. I felt extremely lonely as a child. I had no brother and no sister. I did not want my children to be as lonely as I was. This is why I married more than one wife. My wives are my sisters, my friends, and my advisers and they complement one another," Abubakar has said. He has six children with Ladi: Abba, Atiku, Zainab, Ummi-Hauwa, Maryam and Rukaiyatu.

In 1983 he married his third wife, Princess Rukaiyatu, daughter of the late Lamido of Adamawa, Aliyu Musdafa. She gave birth to Aisha, Hadiza, Aliyu (named after her late father), Asmau, Mustafa, Laila and Abdulsalam. His fourth wife, Fatima Shettima, followed in 1986. Fatima gave birth to her first child Amina (Meena), Mohammed and two sets of twins Ahmed and Shehu, Zainab and Aisha then her last daughter Hafsat.

Abubakar later divorced Ladi, allowing him to marry, as his fourth wife (the maximum permitted him as a Muslim), Jennifer Iwenjiora Douglas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atiku_Abubakar

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by opportunes: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy birthday mr Atiku

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Smalldick123(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy birthday to my president

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Yeaah cummings director.

[img]https://i./3W2f.gif[/img]

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2019
November borns plenty Ooooh.....Happy Birthday tO him... More life and wins

We rock full-time grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2019
Smalldick123:

Lwkmd... Audio president shebi ? grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by id911(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy Birthday Mr President! May God continue to bless, guide, protect and give you more wisdom to continue to work for peace, unity and progress of our dear country

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Iamgrey5(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Obviously he is not balling in Dubai with our stolen wealth even though he has spent nearly two decades around power at the highest level in Nigeria, according to ipob

He is a saint unlike Tinubu whose only public office till date is limited to a state in the south west.

He is also the first president of the online Republic of Biafra grin

Happy birthday to the one and only online president of Biafra!

May your cum last enough till 2023

ZombieTERROR:

Shut Up there
Tinubu is a certified thief

Half o Lagos State belongs to him
shocked

HasTinubu collected the part of the percentage of Lagos that belongs to the hard working igbos because they are the owners of 80% of lagos according to the recent published data by the world renowned ipob department of statistics

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by sLentlover7778(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy birthday my president... May your day's not be few in the land of the living.. I wish you greater and bigger you IJN... Age gracefully sir.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Smalldick123(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Lwkmd... Audio president shebi ? grin
No be audio na real

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Obviously he is not balling in Dubai with our stolen wealth, according to ipob

He is also the first president of the online republic of Biafra grin

This table you are shaking eeh grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by femtex007(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy birthday to our father Christmas, dollar man, money bag, saraki's PA.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Alono78: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy birthday sir
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by id4sho(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2019
PMB haff finish this one.
Atiku right now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by LikeCool(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy Birthday to you sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by hucienda: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy birthday Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by SultanOfAbia: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Fre
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Dobson43: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2019
shocked

Mr vice nice president has been nice to the women in the oza room. Imagine the cumming that precedes the legal 27plus kids. Not to mention the audio kids that was probably left o.

Happy bornday oga.

We the cumming directors hail your manhood

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nvc078: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy birthday Mr Cameroonian

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Happy birthday to him sha
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Equity15(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2019
he was a custom officer before...these people Sef, dem don dey touch money since them young.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by decatalyst(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Smalldick123:

Are you normal?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Mahsums: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Hbd Igbos lord tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Lovelies1: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Wow happy birthday����

Ever think of how to turn up the fun smiley wink cheesy on your day such as atiku's birthday

Spice it up with this catchy recipe

https://nevoon..com/2019/11/try-new-recipe-this-sunday.html

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by ZombieTERROR: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Obviously he is not balling in Dubai with our stolen wealth even though he has spent nearly two decades around power at the highest level in Nigeria, according to ipob

He is a saint unlike Tinubu whose only public office till date is limited to a state in the south west.
He is also the first president of the online Republic of Biafra grin
Happy birthday to the one and only online president of Biafra!
May your cum last enough till 2023
Shut Up there
Tinubu is a certified thief

Half o Lagos State belongs to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Smalldick123(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2019
decatalyst:

Are you normal?
more than normal

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by adesegun121(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2019
Hbd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 / Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.