Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,944 members, 7,799,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone (19834 Views)

I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone / How Can You Rationally Justify Spending N600,00 On A Phone? / I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
AmosAkins:

Don't get me wrong
What I mean is that tecno and infinix parts are more available
Like there is virtually no general phone store you won't see tecno and infinix.
Well am speaking from the ones have seen tho

If you order your xiaomi device from aliexpress, you will find it's parts on aliexpress. If you bought the device in any offline store e.g slot, computer Village and others, the same store will provide warranty and after sales service to your device.

Since you were not sure of the information you are posting, you shouldn't post it. This is a public forum not your phone's notepad.

If I wasn't here to correct that notion, millions of people will see this and take it as the absolute truth without knowing the person who was typing was just speaking ignorantly... Right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by AmosAkins: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

If you order your xiaomi device from aliexpress, you will find it's parts on aliexpress. If you bought the device in any offline store e.g slot, computer Village and others, the same store will provide warranty and after sales service to your device.

Since you were not sure of the information you are posting, you shouldn't post it. This is a public forum not your phone's notepad.

If I wasn't here to correct that notion, millions of people will see this and take it as the absolute truth without knowing the person who was typing was just speaking ignorantly... Right?

Ok thanks grin
I Will take it down
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Androidking: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

You have no right to expect xiaomi to do anything because I expect you to be reasonable and objective with your views but you are endlessly biased.

So you are cutting tecno, infinix some slack by advising people to spend their money on a faulty brand?
You are wicked. I am leaving off from commenting on this issue. I am sure the purpose of this thread has been meant. Anyone who visits nairaland will never touch transission. Or if they do, they can join the queue of persons whom marketers here will blame for buying a fake tecno, infinix device after the same markerters convinced them to buy the problematic device in the first place

Don't worry smart people understand
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Mrluv(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

I ordered the redmi 5 plus about 2 or 3 years ago for a friend through noobody here on nairaland.
His previous device before that was cubot x6.

After using the cubot for over a year, he sold it. I personally warned him against getting tecno or infinix device, but he wanted a device urgently so he said. I followed him to a plaza where he got the infinix note 4 pro for around 68k or there about. Guess what... he sold it after two weeks of use. Before asking my opinion on the xiaomi redmi 5 plus, which I ordered for him through noobody. And from that time till date. He is still using the redmi 5 plus.

That is the only instance that can be verified and proven true here on nairaland, so I will leave at that.

Anyone who steps out of transision's net, is never going back. You can check nairaland for different thread and narratives for confirmation. which used xiaomi can i see for 25k. tecno i know xiaome i do not.

Meanwhile, I bought the second redmi 8 today as planned. 4/64, that is two redmi device in less than a week. No be money too dey, na say whoever I give am to no go come with shocking complaints.

It's only on a transision device you will be seeing all types of system failure including contact not responding, Facebook has stopped, camera not found, Instagram force closing. Silly stuffs like that.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Mrluv(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
which used xiaomi phone can i see for 25k. tecno i known xiaomi i dont .me too i want to testify how great xiaomi phone is. i hope would not be dissapointed.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by gogeekish(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mrluv:
which used xiaomi phone can i see for 25k. tecno i known xiaomi i dont .me too i want to testify how great xiaomi phone is. i hope would not be dissapointed.
Go get second hand.. Tecno, you know. Must all OEM produce less capable phones that can't handle current apps just because they want to make the cheapest device? Of course, current price of phone might not even run MIUI well. So they don't have. Go and buy itel if you need such. When phone starts hanging constantly, you will be blaming the sellers as if they are they one who produced the phone.

Up for cash for at least 31k for new phone jor if it must be xiaomi. But don't buy Redmi Go, it is not a typical Mi phone. It is below 25k but regulations are under Google because the phone is part of Android Go program.

Same with Mi A-series. They are under AndroidOne project.

Although xiaomi made MIUI available for these devices if you feel like switching from Pure Android to MIUI.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Realboygenius(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
TrollKiller:
On September 14th, I bought a new phone
This phone was the Pouvour 3, a tecno product
This phone has been giving good reviews (which I later found out that they were all false by tecno marketers.) And I fell for the reviews. I fell hard angry
Unboxed the device and the first turn off was that the phone overheats like mad.
The 5000mah battery was a phony.
And there were no fonts! Can you imagine?
Android 10 is out but I'm still stuck with android Oreo for months.
I spent 40k on this phone and it disappointed. Worst money I have spent. I have been scammed.
Yesterday I was moving a file of 3gb from my phone memory to SD card, and my phone froze. Before you knew it, it died. I had to press the power icon for like 30s before it came back to life..
That's not all

I did an antutu benchmark test on it and guess what?
Even their flagships don't rank in the top 89
But guess what I saw.

The redmi note 5-8 made it into the list!
I regret buying tecno. Pes 2020 lags and PUBG lags too.
I no go ever buy tecno again cry

Modified:- Tecno marketers are here. God knows all I said here is true. What will I gain from lying to people I probably won't meet in real life? People I don't know?
Don't let the marketers deceive you.

For those guys saying I bought fake phone, see my antutu test result oo
Also, has 3Chub ever sold fake phones before?
Don't let these liars deceive you angry

One bad phone doesn't mean all their devices are bad.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Realboygenius(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Flytime:
If you are looking for updates forget about the tecno,infinix,Itel group.you only get few months security patch that's all.they only add new features to their new devices, like fonts to their devices with android 9,I also remembered saying tecno is not ready for 5000mah you guys didn't listen

Na for Oreo that phone go die.

But Spark 3 Pro just received Android 10 update.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Realboygenius(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
just because u don't use them doesn't mean they are trash if not for them how many people would be able to afford expensive phone's?

You can say that again.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Realboygenius(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
In a batch of 1000 phones, 10 may be defective. You were unfortunate to have bought one of the defective 10 sad

Just like Samsung phones exploding, not all Samsung phones explode, just the defective ones

Nice one
The guy just assumed all the devices are bad.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Realboygenius(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
bigcee:
You bought a fake tecno phone.

This is another thing.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Realboygenius(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ballary:
l'm using the same phone,got mine for 49k, for 2 weeks now,I haven't experienced anything as you are complaining.

This is an evidence that not all the phone are bad.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Realboygenius(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
God punish me because I said the truth? The expensive phones people buy don't they over heat and explode too?

He won't be able to answer.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Realboygenius(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
RonaldoVido:

Tecno is not a good phone.

I used their first ever Tecno Phantom before I used a smaller version then concluded Tecno was a bad choice.

Have been using Tecno phones for years now and currently using the Camon 12 Pro. Have never regretted for once.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Realboygenius(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
so now my friend is lying abi? Me that used Tecno phone for 3years why didn't mine give me problems?

Stop arguing with the guy.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Mrluv(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
gogeekish:
Go get second hand.. Tecno, you know. Must all OEM produce less capable phones that can't handle current apps just because they want to make the cheapest device? Of course, current price of phone might not even run MIUI well. So they don't have. Go and buy itel if you need such. When phone starts hanging constantly, you will be blaming the sellers as if they are they one who produced the phone.

Up for cash for at least 31k for new phone jor if it must be xiaomi. But don't buy Redmi Go, it is not a typical Mi phone. It is below 25k but regulations are under Google because the phone is part of Android Go program.

Same with Mi A-series. They are under AndroidOne project.

Although xiaomi made MIUI available for these devices if you feel like switching from Pure Android to MIUI.
bro I have used tecno all my life truth been told I have never experience any problem but most tecno phone cannot handle heavy game because I am a gamer. I have heard people that switch from tecno to xiaomi vow never to use tecno again but has for me seeing is believing. I know nothing about xiaomi and I don't have cash for new phone now that is reason I am asking which good xiaomi second hand phone can I see for 25k?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by drjprince: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Realboygenius:

Nice one
The guy just assumed all the devices are bad.
all Tecno and infinix phones are totally trash with mediocre processors there is no assumption there Oga

1 Like

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by drjprince: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
God punish me because I said the truth? The expensive phones people buy don't they over heat and explode too?
which truth is that, that infinix and Tecno phones with mediocre processor won't lag, Oga go and sit down one side joor undecided

As it stands now I don't know if you are ignorant like itneowizzy or a marketer like andriodking or even both like KngGezy

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by AlphaStyles(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
drjprince:
which truth is that, that infinix and Tecno phones with mediocre processor won't lag, Oga go and sit down one side joor undecided

As it stands now I don't know if you are ignorant like itneowizzy or a marketer like andriodking or even both like KngGezy

if u like curse Dem from now till tomorrow that won't stop people from buying their phones

1 Like

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by drjprince: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
if u like curse Dem from now till tomorrow that won't stop people from buying their phones
Samsung, hauwei, OnePlus, Xiaomi,Apple and oppo are the go brands

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by AlphaStyles(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
drjprince:
nothing concern them Tecno will still see market and sell
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Androidking: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
drjprince:

So u never learn up til now abi...

Every brand get a place to dominate, Tecno Don dominate Nigeria,

as in even if Samsung decide to make der phones 10k

Tecno will make der . 1k. That is strategy for u

For fvck sake many, when I say many people I mean so oooooooo many people are still using der old Tecno phones and they are not phone freak like me and u...

Bros just be real for once..

I told u, if Tecno can beat Nokia in Nigeria market. (I never said in quality) No other company will come close, ever I mean ever....

Tecno is making some poor student happy, nearly 60% of Nigerians are using Tecno Torch, as a call phone...

Quality Nokia...... no cares about it. My Tecno Torch is now about 6years old and it has 3 sim cards grin grin grin grin all working fine..

Drjprince am waiting for ur counter attack
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by drjprince: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Androidking:

So u never learn up til now abi...

Every brand get a place to dominate, Tecno Don dominate Nigeria,

as in even if Samsung decide to make der phones 10k

Tecno will make der . 1k. That is strategy for u

For fvck sake many, when I say many people I mean so oooooooo many people are still using der old Tecno phones and they are not phone freak like me and u...

Bros just be real for once..

I told u, if Tecno can beat Nokia in Nigeria market. (I never said in quality) No other company will come close, ever I mean ever....

Tecno is making some poor student happy, nearly 60% of Nigerians are using Tecno Torch, as a call phone...

Quality Nokia...... no cares about it. My Tecno Torch is now about 6years old and it has 3 sim cards grin grin grin grin all working fine..

Drjprince am waiting for ur counter attack
there era is coming to an end watch as Xiaomi and Samsung A series wipe them out of existence

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by gogeekish(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
drjprince:
there era is coming to an end watch as Xiaomi and Samsung A series wipe them out of existence
Then he will say, if Samsung or Xiaomi can wipe Tecno away bla bla bla..

No body is king forever
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Androidking: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
drjprince:

Story for the gods, Infinix and Tecno will stop making money when our economy is better, ... Now u can imagine that...
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by drjprince: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
gogeekish:
Then he will say, if Samsung or Xiaomi can wipe Tecno away bla bla bla..

No body is king forever
cheesy cheesy correct
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by seunfly: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2019
TrollKiller:
On September 14th, I bought a new phone
This phone was the Pouvour 3, a tecno product
This phone has been giving good reviews (which I later found out that they were all false by tecno marketers.) And I fell for the reviews. I fell hard angry
Unboxed the device and the first turn off was that the phone overheats like mad.
The 5000mah battery was a phony.
And there were no fonts! Can you imagine?
Android 10 is out but I'm still stuck with android Oreo for months.
I spent 40k on this phone and it disappointed. Worst money I have spent. I have been scammed.
Yesterday I was moving a file of 3gb from my phone memory to SD card, and my phone froze. Before you knew it, it died. I had to press the power icon for like 30s before it came back to life..
That's not all

I did an antutu benchmark test on it and guess what?
Even their flagships don't rank in the top 89
But guess what I saw.

The redmi note 5-8 made it into the list!
I regret buying tecno. Pes 2020 lags and PUBG lags too.
I no go ever buy tecno again cry

Modified:- Tecno marketers are here. God knows all I said here is true. What will I gain from lying to people I probably won't meet in real life? People I don't know?
Don't let the marketers deceive you.

For those guys saying I bought fake phone, see my antutu test result oo
Also, has 3Chub ever sold fake phones before?
Don't let these liars deceive you angry

Lol are u new in phone usage, when spec says mediatek p22, what were u expecting?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by TrollKiller(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
seunfly:

Lol are u new in phone usage, when spec says mediatek p22, what were u expecting?
sad
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Androidking: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
seunfly:

Seriously is a good processor, abeg just its not d latest.. Its like expecting every laptop to come with 9th generation of its core series.....

D only problem with OP is d price of the phone is has nothing to do with d processor, make we hear word abeg..
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Androidking: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Some people forgot that p22 is better than snapdragon 439 but if xiaomi use d same snapdragon processor of old, d still praise d phone, if xiaomi use p22 in d future for der budget phones I believe xiaomi warriors will still praise it, , no sense
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by gogeekish(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Androidking:
Some people forgot that p22 is better than snapdragon 439 but if xiaomi use d same snapdragon processor of old, d still praise d phone, if xiaomi use p22 in d future for der budget phones I believe xiaomi warriors will still praise it, , no sense
"In Antutu benchmark test, the leader in this list is the Snapdragon 439 with 80,855 points, second we have the Helio P22 with 76,855 points and lastly, we have the Snapdragon 450 with 73,855 points"

Reference: https://www.dealntech.com/snapdragon-439-vs-snapdragon-450-vs-helio-p22/

Bro.. If I were you, I will stop screwing myself up more and more by quitting the blind acclaims

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is There So Much Hype On Apple Products / Internet Users : Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World / Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.