Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pls Criticize This Artwork - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls Criticize This Artwork (937 Views)

Check Out This Artwork Of Albert Einstein I Just Drew / See This Artwork Done By 10-Year-Old Kareem Waris / Can You Buy This Artwork Made By A Nigerian For 3million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Criticize This Artwork by Wealthyonos(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2019
I am a musician, so I decided to learn Photoshop to help me create my artworks with ease.
I designed this artwork that I want to use to produce and print my cds but the guy that wants to do the printing says the design was poor.

So pls, I need honest reviews. Criticize the front and back page for me. THANKS!

Re: Pls Criticize This Artwork by joromii: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
back colour combination whack fonts disturbing arrangement low quality graphics. many things are wrong bro.
Re: Pls Criticize This Artwork by Offpoint: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
lol, even adekunle gold doesn't make his own art cover...
It's wack brotherly, you'll improve in time.
Re: Pls Criticize This Artwork by Wealthyonos(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
joromii:
back colour combination whack fonts disturbing arrangement low quality graphics. many things are wrong bro.
Thanks a lot bro. Will learn color combination. Thanks for the points.
Re: Pls Criticize This Artwork by Wealthyonos(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Offpoint:
lol, even adekunle gold doesn't make his own art cover...

It's wack brotherly, you'll improve in time.

Thanks bro. I just learnt something from your criticism. That means I can make simple artwork for my singles, but leave the album artwork to professionals. Right?
Re: Pls Criticize This Artwork by lodscott(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Give a graphics designer to get it done properly for you. Normally printers would just print after all you are paying them but for the printer to tell you it's no good says two things.

1. It's much worse than the printer said.
2. The printer is a good person, keep him
Re: Pls Criticize This Artwork by Offpoint: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wealthyonos:

Thanks bro. I just learnt something from your criticism. That means I can make simple artwork for my singles, but leave the album artwork to professionals. Right?
Always give either single or album art to professional... you don't want to start promoting your songs with poorly design Art cover.
Re: Pls Criticize This Artwork by Wealthyonos(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Offpoint:

Always give either single or album art to professional... you don't want to start promoting your songs with poorly design Art cover.

Ok Sir. Advice well received.

(1) (Reply)

Any Cinema 4d Pro Here? / A Thread For Lovers Of Adobe After Effect / A Lady With Interest In Arts And Film Making Wanted As A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.