Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA (43466 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by samyyoung1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yes, meet them in your capacity as what sir?

As a fugitive

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mogambo123:
This guy mumu no get rival.
Nawa oooo I already know the region you guys are coming from
From page one to four na your people the comment chai nofin wah I no go see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by best80: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
See how they jump on to it, by the time KANU finish with Nigeria all eyes will clear.
KANU is more intelligence than all this corrupt politician you guys are celebrating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Organs(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
This one is lost in loudmouthinggrin Nnamdi Kanu have been to White House several times while Buhari went once during Obama reign, even the Obama who masterminded the rigging of Bihari into AsoRock was afraid of him he could not even entertain him in the main white house so he dumped the herdsman opposite white house before someone detonates a sucide bomb inside white house. you think say Obama no get sense? Then Jubril went once to see Trump in Buhari's facial mask. grin

These are the things hate will make you do. It will prevent you from accepting the truth as the truth. I am not a Buhari 2nd term fan, however, is it not a shame that Buhari, a muslim Northerner, with thick hausa accent was invited to the white house and accommodated (i mean slept in) the Blair house. Not just that, he addressed the UN National Assembly and the whole world leaders, he was invited by the head of Christianity in England, the head of the Church of England. Bros, run your mouth as you like, no one, i repeat no one in the generation of your whole South East and South South can ever, or will ever have that privilege in this our generation. You are too corrupt, too fixated on wealth and too hungry to have that recognition. Also, this hate will always set you backward and keep you blinded by your leaders and at the end, they will still come and beg for pardon. Case in point, the same, grade II certificated Shagari was begged and he pardoned runaway Ojukwu and allowed him to return to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Oloripelebe: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nothing wl happen to Allen,I saw him on his way to owerri today and he was in high spirit.we should learn to protect our own, nobody holy pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
This one is lost in loudmouthinggrin Nnamdi Kanu have been to White House several times while Buhari went once during Obama reign, even the Obama who masterminded the rigging of Bihari into AsoRock was afraid of him he could not even entertain him in the main white house so he dumped the herdsman opposite white house before someone detonates a sucide bomb inside white house. you think say Obama no get sense? Then Jubril went once to see Trump in Buhari's facial mask. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Bobrisky1: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:

Stop peddling lies.

You on a social platform were you have vast enlightened users.

Kanu might be fooling you, but don't try to fool others with same lies.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Bobrisky1: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:

How his followers swallow the lies remains a puzzle.

I think they all illiterates and half baked graduates.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by omniplus: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
People that matter? To defend crime? This man should be careful o. America is not Nigeria. Though you may get away with anything here, you dare not try the judicial system of America.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Doc10q: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
I jus love it how my SS brothers and also my SE brothers ignored this thread of hate filled CURSED tribe of cowards and ignoramus.. cheesy tongue

We will continue to tweet away with progress while d cursed tribe children of hate will continue to wallow in misery & in pain becos of d successful progress of d greatest hero that has ever lived..

Up kanu up kanu up kanu up kanuuuu...! cheesy cool (e dey pain dem coz say dem no get pesin lik kanu 4 their cursed tribe frm hell, only their senseless mumu oshowore who's miserably rotting away in jail by their slave masters, d fulani filthgrin)

May d cursed children of cowards and also Tinubu rot in d deepest part of hell... And also may their stupid senseless hero-wanna-be Oshowore rot in rot jail till 2030.... Ami ami ami oooo... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by richie240: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Area4Area:
You lie, when this news broke out few days ago, Nigerians from across religious, ethnic and party lines felt bad and prayed and hoped he'll surmount it and come out stronger not until some Igbo kids came up and started accusing other Nigerians of hate and jealousy and the FG of conspiracy.
That was when the support from other Nigerians dwindled and people started saying he was guilty as charged, those who were supporting him earlier are now telling him to go to hell.
This was all because of the hate speech from those Igbo kids

This is the same negative attitude they display in politics which turns neutral/sane minds against the ppl they support.

Its this weird 'negative support' they used in destroying d goodwill neutral Nigerians had for gej's govt.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by danot1030: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
PapalsBull:
Ohama-dickhead himself, I believe you die. The greatest Igbo man of all time.

You mean the commander in chief of the Igbos in general.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Litmus: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Beware of South Africa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by superstar1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Shaki n se bi ora
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by KenMosi: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Spacious 4 bedroom bungalow for SALE in ONITSHA, asking price is 16 million naira, the price is negotiable but if you get buyer for 16 million naira, the house owner will give you a commission of Five hundred thousand naira, call/chat the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a very big 4 bedroom bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bath, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Litmus: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nigerians need to learn fast, Ghana is not your friends, South Africa has joined them, and these two nations work with Western nations against Nigeria. As the prof stated in Ghana, Nigeria needs to mobilise her great media resources for the promotion of Nigeria and Nigerians. Don’t fall for the trick used to get you to battle one another along ethnic lines when you have them on the ropes. They are organised online, they are professional Forum members all over the internet, they blog, they work for the BBC, they are employed by Western Media houses along with Indians to the exclusion of Nigerians….
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Area4Area: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
richie240:

This is the same negative attitude they display in politics which turns neutral/sane minds against the ppl they support.

Its this weird 'negative support' they used in destroying d goodwill neutral Nigerians had for gej's govt.
They do this all the time and when people start reacting to their foolishness, they start crying of hate and marginalization against them.
You can see the person I earlier quoted how he had started blaming and accusing others but would never admit to the fault of the Igbo youths who started the blame game.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Kpoikpoi: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
Biafra : "What IPOB Shall Do To Airpeace Boss, Allen Onyema" - Nnamdi Kanu Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, on Sunday, revealed what his group will do to Airpeace Boss, Allen Onyema, for lying against them.

Speaking during a live broadcast monitored by Igbere TV, Kanu said IPOB shall defend Onyema despite lying against the group.

Kanu noted that Mr. Onyema shall be last person whom the group shall grant amnesty.

According to him, "he will be the last Amnesty we shall Grant to anybody who lies against IPOB or myself."

He said : "We shall defend Allen Onyema and he will be the last Amnesty we shall Grant to anybody who lies against IPOB or myself."

"I will meet with people that matters most in this case in the USA. And if FBI fails to Investigate the names we are going to submit to them, then we shall start a case of victimization with them."

Recall that the US Attorney General’s office in Georgia had in a press release obtained by Igbere TV alleged that Onyema along with his airline’s Chief of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, had been charged to court for falsifying documents and money laundering.

Mr. Onyema was also declared wanted in Canada after being indicted over an alleged bank fraud and money laundering in the United States.

Though Allen Onyema and Air Peace’s head of finance and administration Ejiroghene Eghagha have vehemently denied the allegation against them, a US court have issued their warrant of arrest.

Igbere TV further gathered that a corresponding warrant of arrest for Allen Onyema and Eghagha was issued in Canada by Russell Vineyard, a magistrate at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia on September 5.

They are to be taken into custody if sighted within the jurisdiction of the Canadian law enforcement authorities.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1161166/biafra-ipob-shall-airpeace-boss-allen-onyema-nnamdi-kanu-reveals/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Kpoikpoi: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Can't this useless Okoro terrorist just shut up?
I'm sick of hearing his name, FFS just form Biafra already and stop this noise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Peroh426: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Most people comment without thinking, the guy said he will........ Why not wait till then and stop spewing thrash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Organs:

These are the things hate will make you do. It will prevent you from accepting the truth as the truth. I am not a Buhari 2nd term fan, however, is it not a shame that Buhari, a muslim Northerner, with thick hausa accent was invited to the white house and accommodated (i mean slept in) the Blair house. Not just that, he addressed the UN National Assembly and the whole world leaders, he was invited by the head of Christianity in England, the head of the Church of England. Bros, run your mouth as you like, no one, i repeat no one in the generation of your whole South East and South South can ever, or will ever have that privilege in this our generation. You are too corrupt, too fixated on wealth and too hungry to have that recognition. Also, this hate will always set you backward and keep you blinded by your leaders and at the end, they will still come and beg for pardon. Case in point, the same, grade II certificated Shagari was begged and he pardoned runaway Ojukwu and allowed him to return to Nigeria.
So you even remembered that your all mighty herdsman... Sorry Buhari was actually relegated to Blair house and not white house? Do you think that Blair house is a US presidential residence? grin grin see the damage ignorance and primitivism has cost you. Buhari a president of a supposed country could not be accorded presidential treatment in the US unlike other Presidents of other countries, and here you are wallowing in ignorance and self masturbation, but Nnamdi Kanu have been to white house on different occasions. Before you start you blind argument, go to YouTube and search "Nnamdi Kanu visit to white house" and you will see the video for yourself, and he also went there with his deputy Uche Mefor, if your Fulani cow rearing President could not break that record broken by the great Iroko of Biafra tell me which other herdsman from terrorists enclaves that can achieve that.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Area4Area: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
So you even remembered that your all mighty herdsman... Sorry Buhari was actually relegated to Blair house and not white house? Do you think that Blair house is a US presidential residence? grin grin see the damage ignorance and primitivism has cost you. Buhari a president of a supposed country could not be accorded presidential treatment in the US unlike other Presidents of other countries, and here you are wallowing in ignorance and self masturbation, but Nnamdi Kanu have been to white house on different occasions. Before you start you blind argument, go to YouTube and search "Nnamdi Kanu visit to white house" and you will see the video for yourself, and he also went there with his deputy Uche Mefor, if your Fulani cow rearing President could not break that record broken by the great Iroko of Biafra tell me which other herdsman from terrorists enclaves that can achieve that.
Did Kanu meet with the whitehouse strongman and did Buhari meet with him?
Visiting the whitehouse that even foreign tourists can do isn't the same as meeting the Oga at the top, let that sink into your skull.

Great iroko of Biafra that ran away like a rat in the dead of the night from his nightmare, even for him to return and give his mother a befitting burial is so difficult as he's scared stiff what the Fulani man would do to him.

"We are resolute and formidable" was all he shouted and can't walk the talk.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by antonioculprito(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Same way tacha take get fans.
ashacot:
Ho this guy take get fans?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Bishop4real: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
ashacot:
Ho this guy take get fans?

They're not fans per se but his idiotic morons grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Bishop4real: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:

Mr wise, also Google "white house visits", then come back for more comments.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Organs(m): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:

Bros, first of all, i live in the USA. I swear to God the only reason i am replying you is because I, personally feel ashamed for you as a fellow Nigerian. This is not insulting you, it's the truth, google all i am saying here and ask other Igbo people THAT ARE EDUCATED so you don't go and say all this nonsense on TV one day. Now, listen, White house is the official residence of the US President. It serves as the home as well as the office of the united States. You have Presidents, Kings, Prime ministers, Dignitaries from everywhere are received at the white house. You have the Oval Office which is the US president's office and you have the west wing, situation room, cabinet room etc and then famous Rose Garden. Buhari and Trump addressed Nigerians and americans at the Rose garden that is one of the highest honour ever. Now, I have been to the white house. You, right now, if you are in the USA, you can book a pass and if available, you can visit and do a tour of the aspects of the white house that is available for tour. You can also get a pass from your Senator or congressman if you live in the USA if you need some other things or tours. Anybody, everybody can visit the White House. Now, the Blair house is a guest house for very, very important and distinguished guests. All foreign leaders that visit the USA stay at their Country's official quarters or Presidential hotels like the Waldorf Astoria (Watch coming to America by Eddie Murphy). If you hear that Buhari stayed at the Blair house it means during his visit to the USA, he did not stay at the official Nigerian residence or a presidential hotel, he stayed at the prestigious guest house of the President of the USA. So, take it as you visiting the Obi of Onitsha in his palace and instead of you to stay in the hotel during your visit or your own guest house, if you have one, you stayed at the specially reserved guest house of the Obi of Onitsha because you are a special guest. Only Tafawa Balewa and now Buhari has been accorded that privilege as nigerian presidents. (Please google all these things and educate yourself bro) So, my broda, pls stop all this your mumuism, right now, the guy shining your shoes and you pay N200 for shining your shoes, if today he becomes the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, you cannot in any way compare him with nnamdi kanu because by virtue of that office my broda he has tremendous power and the whole world over will respect and accord him that power, though he used to shine your shoes in the past. Pls understand that, it is not even about Buhari now, it is the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Now, conclusively, even ordinary protocol officer, that is working at the Nigerian House in Manhattan New York, i am not calling a (LGA Chairman or House of rep member) ordinary protocol officer with only WAEC certificate, holding Nigerian Diplomatic passport has more privilege, more respect and more access to resources in America than your fugitive Nnamdi kanu that is just a leader in your personal head and the head of all the mumus following him. Then you are comparing the status of the President of a country with that of nnamdi kanu!! My broda pls receive sense, because even fulani wey dey follow nama for bush wey you dey abuse everyday no go mumu like this!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Yujin(m): 5:27am On Nov 26, 2019
Organs:

Bros, first of all, i live in the USA. I swear to God the only reason i am replying you is because I, personally feel ashamed for you as a fellow Nigerian. This is not insulting you, it's the truth, google all i am saying here and ask other Igbo people THAT ARE EDUCATED so you don't go and say all this nonsense on TV one day. Now, listen, White house is the official residence of the US President. It serves as the home as well as the office of the united States. You have Presidents, Kings, Prime ministers, Dignitaries from everywhere are received at the white house. You have the Oval Office which is the US president's office and you have the west wing, situation room, cabinet room etc and then famous Rose Garden. Buhari and Trump addressed Nigerians and americans at the Rose garden that is one of the highest honour ever. Now, I have been to the white house. You, right now, if you are in the USA, you can book a pass and if available, you can visit and do a tour of the aspects of the white house that is available for tour. You can also get a pass from your Senator or congressman if you live in the USA if you need some other things or tours. Anybody, everybody can visit the White House. Now, the Blair house is a guest house for very, very important and distinguished guests. All foreign leaders that visit the USA stay at their Country's official quarters or Presidential hotels like the Waldorf Astoria (Watch coming to America by Eddie Murphy). If you hear that Buhari stayed at the Blair house it means during his visit to the USA, he did not stay at the official Nigerian residence or a presidential hotel, he stayed at the prestigious guest house of the President of the USA. So, take it as you visiting the Obi of Onitsha in his palace and instead of you to stay in the hotel during your visit or your own guest house, if you have one, you stayed at the specially reserved guest house of the Obi of Onitsha because you are a special guest. Only Tafawa Balewa and now Buhari has been accorded that privilege as nigerian presidents. (Please google all these things and educate yourself bro) So, my broda, pls stop all this your mumuism, right now, the guy shining your shoes and you pay N200 for shining your shoes, if today he becomes the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, you cannot in any way compare him with nnamdi kanu because by virtue of that office my broda he has tremendous power and the whole world over will respect and accord him that power, though he used to shine your shoes in the past. Pls understand that, it is not even about Buhari now, it is the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Now, conclusively, even ordinary protocol officer, that is working at the Nigerian House in Manhattan New York, i am not calling a (LGA Chairman or House of rep member) ordinary protocol officer with only WAEC certificate, holding Nigerian Diplomatic passport has more privilege, more respect and more access to resources in America than your fugitive Nnamdi kanu that is just a leader in your personal head and the head of all the mumus following him. Then you are comparing the status of the President of a country with that of nnamdi kanu!! My broda pls receive sense, because even fulani wey dey follow nama for bush wey you dey abuse everyday no go mumu like this!
Lol. After your lengthy lecture aimed at mocking IPOB, it still will not stop our march towards the support and emancipation of our people. You can worship terrorists from the Sahel; you can ascribe honour to them so as to denigrate us but we aren't in any way concerned. I just want you to get this into your head. We are too big to be held down forever by goons of your calibre. Day by day we march towards freedom from the shithole. We gather our people and join ranks connecting the dots. When the critical mass has been amassed, then you will feel the heat. Failure to realize this from your angle will be to your utter regret.
Allen Onyema didn't steal from you neither has it been proven that he robbed anyone. He was accused of money laundering of which the court is yet to decide on the matter but simply because he's Igbo, you guys already proclaimed him criminal. Despite his philanthropic gesture on a national scale few months back, your sense of gratitude eroded you because of his origin. We will stand by him until the case is proven beyond reasonable doubt. Watch and see how it pans out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Area4Area: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Yujin:

Lol. After your lengthy lecture aimed at mocking IPOB, it still will not stop our march towards the support and emancipation of our people. You can worship terrorists from the Sahel; you can ascribe honour to them so as to denigrate us but we aren't in any way concerned. I just want you to get this into your head. We are too big to be held down forever by goons of your calibre. Day by day we march towards freedom from the shithole. We gather our people and join ranks connecting the dots. When the critical mass has been amassed, then you will feel the heat. Failure to realize this from your angle will be to your utter regret.
Allen Onyema didn't steal from you neither has it been proven that he robbed anyone. He was accused of money laundering of which the court is yet to decide on the matter but simply because he's Igbo, you guys already proclaimed him criminal. Despite his philanthropic gesture on a national scale few months back, your sense of gratitude eroded you because of his origin. We will stand by him until the case is proven beyond reasonable doubt. Watch and see how it pans out.
It's obvious you didn't read that post you quoted.
Anyway, forward every grievances to the court in Georgia and the US authorities, Americans now hate Igbos and want to destroy their businesses because they are jealous of the Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by ernieboy(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
the white house unlike our aso rock is open to visitors and tourists for excursion, u don't compare an official diplomatic visit to a tourist visit

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Oharina(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Quite surprising that my Ibo brothers who pride in thier ability to easily see beyond thier noses, have fatally failed to see Kanu for the fraud that he is.

I really feel sorry for them
You definitely not an Igbo man, rather you are an imposter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Oharina(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2019
p hilip0906:
One of the reasons sane igbos have decided to watch from the background, while KANU and his senile supporters, continue to provide comic relief to millions of Nigerians.

I hear you. What is the need or benefit of being sane and at the same time a slave to foreigners ?
As for me i rather be comic and lead the fight for the freedom of my people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Yujin(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2019
Area4Area:
It's obvious you didn't read that post you quoted.
Anyway, forward every grievances to the court in Georgia and the US authorities, Americans now hate Igbos and want to destroy their businesses because they are jealous of the Igbos
It's you who didn't read his post. You would have seen his mockery of Igbos. Did we say Americans hate Igbos? Did we even insinuate such? America have laws yet they aren't saints. Most big business men look for loopholes to circumvent having the money cut by government laws. Some get away with it while others don't. This is why laws are always amended to either block the loopholes or to slacken them so as to ease business. In certain cases, diplomacy is used to mend some discrepancies and let business flow. My questions again are; did he defraud any US business or government agency? Did any individual or company accuse him of robbing them? His purported crime was money laundering and trying to play smart against the American system. Does it call for all the crucifixion from his supposed compatriots? Who loses if he's asked to forfeit the money? Any sincere individual will see the hatred with which people like you bear against him which goes beyond just him but to his origin. Like I said before, let's see how it pans out in the court. We shall see how peace and growth will be in the shithole when you think you can hate a sizeable and ebullient part of your supposed country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas / Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.