Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Lady Share Her Ordeal, She Wasnt Allow To Abuja Lounge For Being Without A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Share Her Ordeal, She Wasnt Allow To Abuja Lounge For Being Without A Man (804 Views)

Bbnaija Cross Reaction As He Enters Hoh Lounge For The 1st Time With Liquorose / Davido Called Out For Beating Up Bouncer In Abuja Lounge / “if You Have Mind Come And Break My Heart” –lady Share Picture With Her Soja Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Share Her Ordeal, She Wasnt Allow To Abuja Lounge For Being Without A Man by Deomovies: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Twitter user complains how she was treated with Abuja Lounge.

Credit: instagblog9ja

Re: A Lady Share Her Ordeal, She Wasnt Allow To Abuja Lounge For Being Without A Man by Deomovies: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
I guess the Lounge must be rash one..... Nothing is decent I guess or what am I thinking?
Deo Movies is an alternative to Netflix streaming and subscription or Disc compiling in your house. Which you can get External hard drive filled with latest and Top Rated movies and Series, likewise movies can be sent to your PCs if you have enough space. Brethren please help my ministry.
Check my profile for a link
Re: A Lady Share Her Ordeal, She Wasnt Allow To Abuja Lounge For Being Without A Man by sweetonugbu: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Two reasons (1) either they are sexist ie chauvinist or (2) they don't want holosho near their establishment some ladies can be too desperate, ie goal getters among their friends
Re: A Lady Share Her Ordeal, She Wasnt Allow To Abuja Lounge For Being Without A Man by Birdeyeview: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thats the club's policy as you claimed. why not check out other clubs in Abuja since its clubing that is your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Share Her Ordeal, She Wasnt Allow To Abuja Lounge For Being Without A Man by KingAzubuike(f): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
You should have simply told them you might be without a man but you promise to walk out with a man.
Re: A Lady Share Her Ordeal, She Wasnt Allow To Abuja Lounge For Being Without A Man by Romanoff(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
I think it is cause they are trying to keep out sex workers.

But what I don't understand is, I hear they only allow women dressed in a sexy manner into these places.

So Wetin go come be the difference between sex worker and none sex worker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Share Her Ordeal, She Wasnt Allow To Abuja Lounge For Being Without A Man by Skyfornia(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Simple! They see you and your friends as liabilities....

1 Like

Re: A Lady Share Her Ordeal, She Wasnt Allow To Abuja Lounge For Being Without A Man by eghuan1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, it happens.

When I was driving on the Taxify platform last year, took some ladies to a club in Victoria Island, they begged me to follow them in because they won't be allowed in except they are with a guy.

Had to find somewhere to park and enter the club with them for extra pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Low Budget Jesus" Phyno Calls Himself As He Shares New Post / Apako-mapoly Meet Kesari (itele) / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Celebrates Four Years Of Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.