Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Need A Us Number - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Us Number (353 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Us Number by VirtIQ: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
I need a confirm usa number for bulk texting and calling from a verified and legit seller that has proof here on nairaland. Not a scammer. I need a confirm google voice number . Reply me or mention me
Usa phone number that has webversion and app version.
Dont waste my time chatting with a scammer.
Re: I Need A Us Number by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
I can show you how to create a Google voice number.
Re: I Need A Us Number by VirtIQ: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bros teach me
Weedsmoker:
I can show you how to create a Google voice number.
Re: I Need A Us Number by greggng: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
VirtIQ:
I need a confirm usa number for bulk texting and calling from a verified and legit seller that has proof here on nairaland. Not a scammer. I need a confirm google voice number . Reply me or mention me
Usa phone number that has webversion and app version.
Dont waste my time chatting with a scammer.

Go to USA to buy a USA SIM card....that way you are getting confirmed phone number....any other means is a scam.....are you into scam....? Your request is suspicious. ...you don't stay in naija and be using another country phone ....educate us on what you actuall intend to do with your requirements
Re: I Need A Us Number by VirtIQ: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
I see
So i cannot do business again,or dont you know technology has gone global. Do you remember thuraya satelite cellphone of 500k
greggng:

Go to USA to buy a USA SIM card....that way you are getting confirmed phone number....any other means is a scam.....are you into scam....? Your request is suspicious. ...you don't stay in naija and be using another country phone ....educate us on what you actuall intend to do with your requirements
Re: I Need A Us Number by MrSuc32(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
i can give u a us number..for calls text and whatsapp if u want...mind u this is not google voice..100% legit
Re: I Need A Us Number by VirtIQ: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Google voice only
To hell with other useless apps
MrSuc32:
i can give u a us number..for calls text and whatsapp if u want...mind u this is not google voice..100% legit
Re: I Need A Us Number by MrSuc32(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
lol i am telling u google voice is wack bro..
u can text, and recharge with ur master card urself..call and were in the world as far as u recharged it..
text me on 08162347544

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Outta D Port. 09 Toks Corolla. Full Verifiable Duty Paid. #2.550m / SOLD!!! Registered 2007 Kia Picanto (manual+4plugs+fabric+cd+chilling AC) / Genuine Toyota Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.