Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? (60238 Views)

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? / Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / U.S.A And CANADA, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by themaestro08(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2019
segzy3:
poverty capital of the world indeed!dont br fooled by the fake statistics the white bandy about.if I may ask u what are the indices the so called whites take into consideration before arriving at thier stupid figures.u want to tell me the whites stay in the villages to know such indices as pci,standard of living etc.its not all what a white man tells u that is correct
its quite evident even for the blind to see. So I don't get this your utter delusion.

1 Like

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by ajl: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
papaking1:

I live in Canada and won't choose a 100 million over Canada. You need to leave Nigeria to know you live in a jungle. I have seen MTN and Bank managers who left naija to start afresh here.

What's 15m? Upgrade your thoughts please.

Tell me what those former MTN and Bank Managers are doing now; some may be working as security guards. We know the story because we are part of the system. Only few find their way to a blue collar job that match their experience. Employers would be asking you for Canadian experience that you don't have.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by ajl: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
salford1:

200k. That is a family doctor's wage in Canada. How many people will earn that? Maybe too 0.5% lol.

Sure, that point to the rosy part of the story. I gave another comment that show the other side which many Nigerian immigrants belong to but a Nija in Australia is talking as if every Nija in the West are software engineers. Go to work at Google in California, your salary is not even enough to get you an apartment to rent. Google has created a camp on its parking lot for its worker to sleep and go to work. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/why-google-employees-live-in-the-parking-lot-2015-10

1 Like

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by DexterousOne(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
ajl:

Tell me what those former MTN and Bank Managers are doing now; some may be working as security guards. We know the story because we are part of the system. Only few find their way to a blue collar job that match their experience. Employers would be asking you for Canadian experience that you don't have.

How about they get the Canadian experience?
Start small

You are in another country
Coming from, and educated in a failed country
You cannot expect them to just give you the top job just like that

Like In accounting
Getting small accounting gigs is not as hard on Canada
Build from there

But a man of say 40 years may not want to do that tho

It's more suitable fr a 25 year old man
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by DexterousOne(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
ajl:

Sure, that point to the rosy part of the story. I gave another comment that show the other side which many Nigerian immigrants belong to but a Nija in Australia is talking as if every Nija in the West are software engineers. Go to work at Google in California, your salary is not even enough to get you an apartment to rent. Google has created a camp on its parking lot for its worker to sleep and go to work. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/why-google-employees-live-in-the-parking-lot-2015-10

Well
The corporate space in Nigeria is not rosy either

It's a rotten place

So I guess one has to choose his demons

Either to go slug it out there

Or remain in a failed country led by an economic terrorist and be making Any thing he sees in life

So it really depends
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by ajl: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Redman44:
Let me make my own case on this matter. You do not have to agree with me on what I am going to say. This is just my take and opinion on this topic smiley smiley smiley.

Most of the food in Canada is processed food. You have the opportunity of eating natural food in Nigeria 85% of the time. Most African meals are very natural and nutritious without any processing input. In Canada, most of the food will be in Cans,Tins and Packets. We don't value what we have in Africa. The western world is a business machine that keeps grinding on a 24 hours basis. This machine needs immigrants to keep it running. Immigrants are the fuel that makes Canada, USA, UK etc run well. There is no doubt about that. Everything in Canada is organized in such a way that the Country benefits from you more than you benefit from the Country. Yes, the system is not perfect in Nigeria and we have a lot of problems. If we can remove the GREED that dwells in a lot of Nigerians, the country will be better for it. Our Parents should take it easy in their quest to 'eat the fruits of their Labour'. They should stop using all sorts of tricks and lies to obtain money from their children sometimes. If we can sort out this problem of an 'Entitlement Mentality' from our society in Nigeria, Nigeria will become one of the best places to live in the world.

If you are in Nigeria, you have the luxury of eating very natural food from all parts of the country. Food prices are different all over the country. You can grow most crops in Nigeria in your home, I'm telling you. Why did people stop having gardens in their home in Nigeria? Western food is not that nutritious and this is why you find Asian Restaurants having a lot of patronage from white people. I have seen family members who are 60 years + in UK,USA etc and they have not achieved much. That plate of Eba and vegetable soup you will eat tonight, do you know how much you will pay for it in Canada? What about the mental illnesses and cancer among the whites and native populations of Canada, Australia etc? If you continue eating this Processed food for a long time, coupled with the weather, you might develop illnesses as time goes on. There are so many Positives and Negatives of living in Canada or in Nigeria cool cool cool cool cool. One thing I know is that Nigeria is a very virgin and untapped land which has a lot of opportunities. There is nothing wrong in emigrating to Canada though. Cheers.

Its obvious you understand the western system. And you know what they do? They will place a dialysis company close to each neighbourhood to help make more money from you once their food has messed up your kidney. The West has its good side but you need to understand the system to be ahead.

1 Like

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Lovelies1: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jonpuzo:
share it
You are interested
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by ajl: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sarang:

What do I need to study to get such a job?

You need to study to the PhD level. Choose a field in Engineering, Biomedical, Science (not all areas). But to achieve that you need to end up in the industry, not in the university. Only very few professors supported by big time funding make that kind of money.

If you are privileged to do your PhD under the supervision of a top level professor known in the industry as a leading expert in that field, I could say you are made for life. Companies will run after you.

But as in everything in life there are no guarantees, because you are just an employee. You could target being financially independent later in your career. That's also a different ball game in a white-man's world.

1 Like

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by ajl: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sarang:

What type of investments did you make sir?
I am very interested.

Advanced degrees to the top level followed by years of postdoctoral experience with a university research group. While your age groups are buying houses or life luxuries (which they really don't own) you are busy reading in the library or running experiments. Can you put another 7-9 years of your life after getting a BSc to something you are not even sure how it will end? Can you run experiments all night continously for 7days taking some "stupid' reading while everyone is sleeping? That's the kind of investment I meant. Just hardwork. It's no different from taking business risk. The fact that you spend all those years working hard to get all the degrees in this world does not guarantee you a job. Of course you can always end up somewhere.
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lovelies1:

Yes

Yes we have

Ukwulu, close to Odimegwu Ojukwu university
Mgbaukwu awka after polytechnic
Mgbaukwu by federal youth central road
Isiagwu close to international market
Uru
Isu
Awka
I would be interested on the ones at Awka, i will get intouch when i am ready.
I am not too familiar with Ngbaukwu but i ve driven Along the highway/Flyover near the Petrol station.

Thanks
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by themaestro08(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
ajl:

Its obvious you understand the western system. And you know what they do? They will place a dialysis company close to each neighbourhood to help make more money from you once their food has messed up your kidney. The West has its good side but you need to understand the system to be ahead.
Atimes the way you guys reason is somewhat ridiculous. Almost All the processed foods one need could be gotten here in Nigeria as well, I think its matter of lifestyle, taste and preference the number of people opting for healthy food is growing due to the awareness and enlightenment there. I know lots of Nigerians who's half of their diet is composed of unhealthy, processed foods.

Therefore your argument is null and void.

Every country has its good and bad sides, no doubt. But obviously some are miles ahead of others. Its either we acknowledge our problems and address them holisticly or continue to live in self-deception and denial.
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by cucumbar: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
I’m looking for a young working class wife with masters so we could do the express entry stuff together, where she’ll be the primary applicant. Been able to gather far more than This but want to experience life somewhere else and give my kids a choice in life. Interested persons should apply tongue
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Sarang(f): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
ajl:

Advanced degrees to the top level followed by years of postdoctoral experience with a university research group. While your age groups are buying houses or life luxuries (which they really don't own) you are busy reading in the library or running experiments. Can you put another 7-9 years of your life after getting a BSc to something you are not even sure how it will end? Can you run experiments all night continously for 7days taking some "stupid' reading while everyone is sleeping? That's the kind of investment I meant. Just hardwork. It's no different from taking business risk. The fact that you spend all those years working hard to get all the degrees in this world does not guarantee you a job. Of course you can always end up somewhere.
Completely don’t understand
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Sarang(f): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
ajl:

You need to study to the PhD level. Choose a field in Engineering, Biomedical, Science (not all areas). But to achieve that you need to end up in the industry, not in the university. Only very few professors supported by big time funding make that kind of money.

If you are privileged to do your PhD under the supervision of a top level professor known in the industry as a leading expert in that field, I could say you are made for life. Companies will run after you.

But as in everything in life there are no guarantees, because you are just an employee. You could target being financially independent later in your career. That's also a different ball game in a white-man's world.

Okay
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by sokkatua: 2:31am On Nov 27, 2019
cucumbar:
I find this hard to believe. How can one earning, say $6k a month not be able to save up to $20k In a year?

How many people are earning 6k a month?You guys are ridiculous,what skills do you have that white people dont have? Even my manager for CIBC (one of the major banks in Canada) don't make 6k after taxes .You guys really don't understand the realities of life in oyinbo man's country.Na only 419 boys,Nigerian doctors ,nurses ,dentists dey live large with fat bank accounts ,the rest of us survives on credit ,everything na borrow borrow,house ,car ,even the flat screen TV in our houses .If you have nothing in Nigeria,by all means come here ,you can still make something of your life in Canada but if you are comfortable in Nigeria abeg think twice before you come especially if you are above 35 years old.A word is enough for the wise says the Bible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by alexxo11(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2019
bilulu:

Yea I get your point, check the ratio of Kenyans who want to go back and Nigerians who want to go back you will see the difference. Going back means the countries are beginning to get back in line but ask Nigerians when they re going back they will see you as one of their village people.
grin grin grin grin grin im a kenyan who lives in kenya....i know of nigerians who dont get out of their houses because they dont have documents....(its kinda hard for illegal nigerians in kenya).They tell me they are ok will that kind of life....electricity and fast internet is enough leisure for them which they cant risk by going back to nigeria.I also know of an igbo girl who has just completed college (usiu in kenya).She was requesting to come and live with me in my house coz her visa expires in dec and she dosent want to go back to nigeria.It has reached a point that nigerians are even preferring other african countries to their own.Im shook.
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by bilulu(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2019
alexxo11:
grin grin grin grin grin im a kenyan who lives in kenya....i know of nigerians who dont get out of their houses because they dont have documents....(its kinda hard for illegal nigerians in kenya).They tell me they are ok will that kind of life....electricity and fast internet is enough leisure for them which they cant risk by going back to nigeria.I also know of an igbo girl who has just completed college (usiu in kenya).She was requesting to come and live with me in my house coz her visa expires in dec and she dosent want to go back to nigeria.It has reached a point that nigerians are even preferring other african countries to their own.Im shook.
That bad....
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by octavian(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
papaking1:

I live in Canada and won't choose a 100 million over Canada. You need to leave Nigeria to know you live in a jungle. I have seen MTN and Bank managers who left naija to start afresh here.

What's 15m? Upgrade your thoughts please.

Uncle, I don't fault your opinion oo but I lived in England for some years by the way I got an IT job with a company that works with US Army while in the UK before moving back to 9ja... See, after all the infrastructure and amenities nothing is special

Mind you I visit the US when I'm on vacation, beautiful country but by God's grace, we make the money we come to spend there. If I'm given 100m, brother wetin I dey find for inside cold see with 100m do you know what you can become with proper investment in 9ja.

Like I said earlier your opinion is your opinion, not everyone wants to live abroad trust me. Just make sure wherever you find yourself make use of your opportunity and don't involved in crime.

1 Like

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Freeman59: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
timesup234:
So why are you not dead yet? You lots are clowns. Your brain is damaged beyond repair

Ewu what is your problem?
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by samuelshosanya(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
lexy2014:

Be d village people and u will b safe

lol.... if you can't stop them join them..
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
samuelshosanya:

lol.... if you can't stop them join them..

Exactly
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sorry, I missed this mention; turns out I've been off this since Nov 2019 grin

But yeah, I absolutely agree with @Bnimz on the subject of survival. And yeah, you need to be clear about having a visa with full work rights in any country as those I know in Canada that have full work rights are not barely surviving. There's obviously room for improvement and the desire or motivation to get a better job or your preferred career would be the subject of discussion rather than the need to survive paycheck to paycheck.

If survival is the end goal; I can't speak for Canada but in Australia, if you're hardworking, willing to roll your sleeves and get your hands dirty, not picky about the nature of job, then there are numerous jobs ranging from manufacturing / factory, warehouse, forklift, transportation, removalist, care, retail and hospitality to IT (NBN) and sales / marketing, etc., not to mention Uber / Uber Eat that can get you by until you get something better and preferred.

I believe most new arriving migrants started off with one or more of these sort of jobs to pay their bills. Few even enjoyed the jobs and went on to remain permanent. In all, just go with what gives you peace and happiness.

Bnimz:

I don't think there's anybody who has spent two years in Australia on a visa with full work rights that will complain about barely surviving... You'll hear us complain about taxes, bills, house prices, etc o, but barely surviving? I don't know a single Nigerian in that category here.

I dey see @catchdwind4rmkd lurking in the background...., baba what's your opinion on the subject?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Kenneth10110(m): 3:29am On Apr 24, 2020
darthv:

where do you guys always get this ideology from, Do you think rent and other necessary amenities is cheap over there. you end up saving less than a $1000 dollars monthly.The only good pointer is that you get what you pay for.

If its not the topic #15m why won't i prefer to work and save $1000 monthly its better than graduates getting paid 35-50k here.
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by TOMSY(f): 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
GeneralShepherd:
15 million naira is about 55K CAD. I am not conversant about Canada but I know making 100k AUD (24 mill) in Australia is easy and you can save up to 40k per year.

Nigerians love to dampen others resolve. For all those talking about bills overseas and taxes,

how do you think the roads are maintained overseas?

Do you not pay bills in Nigeria? Do you all live ren't free and have free food?

I will repeat my assertion, after bills and rent, most people I know in Australia still manage to save up to 40k per annum.

Like every other country, if manage your finances well you will have more money in the bank. You don't need to buy a new phone every year or change your car every two years or buy new clothes every month.

Statistics still show that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. You can Google yourself before you claim that people overseas are suffering grin

Last update ooo, to each their own if you feel Nigeria is better and you are happy stay there. If you feel everyone living abroad is suffering believe that. I am tired of all these mentions telling me that Nigerians are richer than people in the West.

A country where there is evidence of poverty every direction you look.
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by TOMSY(f): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Take the 15million, do my MSC, learn French till I'm perfect then upgrade my skillset to something hot and in demand in Canada...then apply for express entry with remaining 10 million and leave naija for pdp, apc and all other useless politicians
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by mbhs139(m): 3:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Redman44:
Let me make my own case on this matter. You do not have to agree with me on what I am going to say. This is just my take and opinion on this topic smiley smiley smiley.

Most of the food in Canada is processed food. You have the opportunity of eating natural food in Nigeria 85% of the time. Most African meals are very natural and nutritious without any processing input. In Canada, most of the food will be in Cans,Tins and Packets. We don't value what we have in Africa. The western world is a business machine that keeps grinding on a 24 hours basis. This machine needs immigrants to keep it running. Immigrants are the fuel that makes Canada, USA, UK etc run well. There is no doubt about that. Everything in Canada is organized in such a way that the Country benefits from you more than you benefit from the Country. Yes, the system is not perfect in Nigeria and we have a lot of problems. If we can remove the GREED that dwells in a lot of Nigerians, the country will be better for it. Our Parents should take it easy in their quest to 'eat the fruits of their Labour'. They should stop using all sorts of tricks and lies to obtain money from their children sometimes. If we can sort out this problem of an 'Entitlement Mentality' from our society in Nigeria, Nigeria will become one of the best places to live in the world.

If you are in Nigeria, you have the luxury of eating very natural food from all parts of the country. Food prices are different all over the country. You can grow most crops in Nigeria in your home, I'm telling you. Why did people stop having gardens in their home in Nigeria? Western food is not that nutritious and this is why you find Asian Restaurants having a lot of patronage from white people. I have seen family members who are 60 years + in UK,USA etc and they have not achieved much. That plate of Eba and vegetable soup you will eat tonight, do you know how much you will pay for it in Canada? What about the mental illnesses and cancer among the whites and native populations of Canada, Australia etc? If you continue eating this Processed food for a long time, coupled with the weather, you might develop illnesses as time goes on. There are so many Positives and Negatives of living in Canada or in Nigeria cool cool cool cool cool. One thing I know is that Nigeria is a very virgin and untapped land which has a lot of opportunities. There is nothing wrong in emigrating to Canada though. Cheers.

My dear, you're wrong grin

Yes, the opinion is yours and that's your take grin

But let me tell you. Majority of us in Canada, Ontario to be specific, eat rich, natural Nigerian food grin In fact, I hate eba tonight, with okro soup, me and my three years old son grin How I wish I can upload pictures of my agege bread. Even in Toronto, you would find moi-moi elewe grin

In my over one year of living in this beautiful country, I have not eaten all those things you have mentioned up there, perhaps except their fruits, such as strawberry, peach, seedless grapes etc, which are elitist in Nigeria. My children eat Indomie, and I mean Nigerian Indomie. We drink Milo, Nigerian Milo, Peak Milk, Knorr Seasoning Cube, Egusi, Snail and so on and so forth, Only if you know how many Nigerians that are selling all these things

If you know anybody in the town of Milton, ask her if she knows Funke at Farmstead Road, believe me bro/sis, you'll find everything Nigerian there, trust me grin. There's also Sister Elizabeth, and Aunty Nkiru. Anything Nigerian, you'll find them at these places. There's also one Afro=Carribian Store at Steeles Avenue or so, or is it Main Street? I can't remeber wink

Yam o, Ugwu o, Bitter leaf o, Kuli-Kuli, from GidiGrubs, we use it to drink garri, name it, they are all available grin

There's Ola-Ola, Yellow and White Garri, Semovita, GoldenMorn, name it. Even ipekere and plantain chips

So, you're absolutely wrong with what you have posted there.

Ho, sorry, I forget to also add that there are Nigerians selling soups, different kind of soups and Nigerian Jollof in Mississauga and Toronto. I bought a two units of 1-liter bowl of Afang soup, and one of Banga soup from one lady in Toronto. She brought them to me in Milton. There's efo riro if you want, just order online. The Jollof rice we ate at Elizabeth's child naming ceremony was superb. It was prepared by a Nigerian caterer, the popular olopo smiley

By the way, Canada is such a country that cares for her citizens. It's not a country where anyone can just bring any kind of food and dump it there without going through the rigorous test to know if it's good for consumption and won't cause harmful effect in the long run. In other words, they practice preventive medicine. That's just the few I have for you. And before you say "they're expensive" remember we earned in dollars, so we spend in dollars, and government also gives us money back for our spending through tax returns, HST/GST, and through the CCB-Canada Child Benefit grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by charzyh2: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
You can be massacred with your 15 million. Na to japa o
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by famouscargo4u: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
I would collect the c15m cash, make few investments and still relocate to Canada.
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by IdaraFoodMart: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2020
I, IdaraFoodMart I'm an African food vendor in Nigeria who is solely into sourcing organically grown Nigerian foodstuff from farmers across the Northern, Southern Western region of Nigeria at an affordable price, Process them, package according to clients specifications, and exports to various countries(the UK, US, CANNADA, UAE, EU). We deliver to doorsteps in most countries such as Canada, Uk, Us, Germany, to list a few. our prices are very affordable, we accommodate individual/family shopping as well as wholesales/retailers. We give you a list of items that are allowed into your country of residence to help guide you in your purchasing. We are open to work with you and make you one of our happy and returning customer
you can reach us directly on WhatsApp via this link https:///message/K5BOGY5ZJ3AAE1
you can call us on 08179893125 for more enquires
mbhs139:

My dear, you're wrong grin

Yes, the opinion is yours and that's your take grin

But let me tell you. Majority of us in Canada, Ontario to be specific, eat rich, natural Nigerian food grin In fact, I hate eba tonight, with okro soup, me and my three years old son grin How I wish I can upload pictures of my agege bread. Even in Toronto, you would find moi-moi elewe grin

In my over one year of living in this beautiful country, I have not eaten all those things you have mentioned up there, perhaps except their fruits, such as strawberry, peach, seedless grapes etc, which are elitist in Nigeria. My children eat Indomie, and I mean Nigerian Indomie. We drink Milo, Nigerian Milo, Peak Milk, Knorr Seasoning Cube, Egusi, Snail and so on and so forth, Only if you know how many Nigerians that are selling all these things

If you know anybody in the town of Milton, ask her if she knows Funke at Farmstead Road, believe me bro/sis, you'll find everything Nigerian there, trust me grin. There's also Sister Elizabeth, and Aunty Nkiru. Anything Nigerian, you'll find them at these places. There's also one Afro=Carribian Store at Steeles Avenue or so, or is it Main Street? I can't remeber wink

Yam o, Ugwu o, Bitter leaf o, Kuli-Kuli, from GidiGrubs, we use it to drink garri, name it, they are all available grin

There's Ola-Ola, Yellow and White Garri, Semovita, GoldenMorn, name it. Even ipekere and plantain chips

So, you're absolutely wrong with what you have posted there.

Ho, sorry, I forget to also add that there are Nigerians selling soups, different kind of soups and Nigerian Jollof in Mississauga and Toronto. I bought a two units of 1-liter bowl of Afang soup, and one of Banga soup from one lady in Toronto. She brought them to me in Milton. There's efo riro if you want, just order online. The Jollof rice we ate at Elizabeth's child naming ceremony was superb. It was prepared by a Nigerian caterer, the popular olopo smiley

By the way, Canada is such a country that cares for her citizens. It's not a country where anyone can just bring any kind of food and dump it there without going through the rigorous test to know if it's good for consumption and won't cause harmful effect in the long run. In other words, they practice preventive medicine. That's just the few I have for you. And before you say "they're expensive" remember we earned in dollars, so we spend in dollars, and government also gives us money back for our spending through tax returns, HST/GST, and through the CCB-Canada Child Benefit grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Relocate
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ugosample:
Relocate

I stumbled on your post few days back, was wondering “Where is this man?”
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Jappa

pianté sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board / The Road Senator Stella Oduah Is Constructing In Anambra (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.