Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? (60224 Views)

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? / Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / U.S.A And CANADA, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
segzy3:
oga a lot make the money if u are into business.go and ask the big time market women

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world both in absolute numbers and relative proportion.

So I don't understand this argument. Canada has the highest number of millionaire in dollars per capita world wide.

I really don't understand what you guys are trying to prove . A regions budget in Canada is more than the national budget in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Godbpraised: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
very delusional.....hmm
chidekings:

Most of you are delusional
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by AreaFada2: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

You have your facts wrong. Australia has one of the highest minimum wages in the world. Most jobs in Australia pay far much more than what you'll earn anywhere in the world doing the same job.

I lived in Melbourne and I don't tell you rubbish. Australia is one of the best countries to live in from earning to quality of life to weather by a mile and a half

You know it better than Australians, born, bred, raised and educated there? They did professional jobs before migrating.

Minimum wage is mostly pegged considering consumer prices/cost of living, inflation, etc. Nobody is saying minimum wage is not relatively high or that lifestyle is crap.. Cost of living is relatively high too.

What I dispute is someone claiming that earning 100k per annum is easy for Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by miketayo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
50 million sef, I go relocate
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

You know it better than Australians, born, bred, raised and educated there? They did professional jobs before migrating.

Minimum wage is mostly pegged considering consumer prices/cost of living, inflation, etc. Nobody is saying minimum wage is not relatively high or that lifestyle is crap.. Cost of living is relatively high too.

What I dispute is someone claiming that earning 100k per annum is easy for Nigerians.

More people immigrate to Australia than emigrate. I still maintain my claim
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by olaswim: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Na to relocate abeg...this country don tire me
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Consula: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
When do I submit my passport for stamping? I can book my flight.

PalmcreditNIG:
If given the opportunity to pick between 15 million naira or to relocate to Canada, which will you pick?
Me i will pick the money oooooo
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by AreaFada2: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Entry level software engineer in Melbourne earns $70k. Go and confirm then come back and apologise grin

So every Nigerian is a software engineer? shocked shocked shocked

Well an average footballer playing for a mid-table EPL team can earn average £25K per week. Does every Nigerian go to play football in England?

Abeg make una dey reduce this hype.

It's mostly guys new abroad (typically under 7 years) who hype things anyhow. If you have been there longer, grow up.

I know people who earn lots of money, infact I see them throughout the week BUT they never indulge in hyping income generally.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by segzy3(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world both in absolute numbers and relative proportion.

So I don't understand this argument. Canada has the highest number of millionaire in dollars per capita world wide.

I really don't understand what you guys are trying to prove . A regions budget in Canada is more than the national budget in Nigeria
poverty capital of the world indeed!dont br fooled by the fake statistics the white bandy about.if I may ask u what are the indices the so called whites take into consideration before arriving at thier stupid figures.u want to tell me the whites stay in the villages to know such indices as pci,standard of living etc.its not all what a white man tells u that is correct

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by wallezee: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
15 million naira is about 55K CAD. I am not conversant about Canada but I know making 100k AUD (24 mill) in Australia is easy and you can save up to 40k per year.

Nigerians love to dampen others resolve. For all those talking about bills overseas and taxes,

how do you think the roads are maintained overseas?

Do you not pay bills in Nigeria? Do you all live ren't free and have free food?

I will repeat my assertion, after bills and rent, most people I know in Australia still manage to save up to 40k per annum.

Like every other country, if manage your finances well you will have more money in the bank. You don't need to buy a new phone every year or change your car every two years or buy new clothes every month.

Statistics still show that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. You can Google yourself before you claim that people overseas are suffering grin
People you know and manage their finances, I guess. Cause I wonder how you can be so sure of how much anyone saves. Most peeps abroad feeds you with all sorts of BS, so you can lick their feet whenever they are in town on vacation. You are probably one of those Nigerians that will leave their family and job whenever their friend that lives abroad is in Nigeria on vacation, to drive them around like their personal driver and get fed with all sorts of baloney.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Grupo:

Move back to naija.
No! way!! man! grin Nigerian weather's too hot, Mosquito, Dust, Generator fumes, Noise pollution, Okada everywere, Kidnappers, Boko haram, Border closure, SARS, Police, Army, Yahoo boys, One chance, Cultists, No electricity, bad roads, No running tap water, Crooked pastors and Churches. Let me stop here.. Now ask me again to move back to Nigeria considering All the Problems i mentioned above.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by luluosas(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
I need the cash please. I can always pay a visit to Canada later
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

So every Nigerian is a software engineer? shocked shocked shocked

Well an average footballer playing for a mid-table EPL team can earn average £25K per week. Does every Nigerian go to play football in England?

Abeg make una dey reduce this hype.

It's mostly guys new abroad (typically under 7 years) who hype things anyhow. If you have been there longer, grow up.

I know people who earn lots of money, inf act I see them throughout the week BUT they never indulge in hyping income generally.

To each their own , I have said my own.
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by planetx: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Canada is an overrated icebox

3 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by dazzlingd(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Are these bills not relevant to Nigeria? I am currently visiting Nigeria, I paid 15k to get just 40 Gb of data.

15k is about 45 AUD in Australia I pay 60AuD for unlimited data, unlimited calls nationally, 300 minutes to Nigeria and 1000 minutes to Canada, US and Europe.

Phone bills are more expensive in Nigeria , the lower quality internet available is also more expensive than what is obtainable in Australia.

So I really don't even understand this argument ab out bills when bills are even more expensive in Nigeria

The question we should ask people shouting tax is how much they have saved from their income here in Nigeria.
I buy generator, buy fuel, pay electricity bill, noise pollution and air pollution from my generator detriment to health...
Roads are bad leading to higher cost of car maintenance.
My pumping machine had fault last month, I knew how much I spent. We fix our water ourselves.
Security is worrisome, before u make a case to police u have to settle them.
Land lord association make their roads themselves, contribute to provide security.
All these is worse than tax and yet you suffer poor amenities, poor health care.
Never pray to have health issue in this country, you will hate yourself.

Yet someone is shouting tax tax tax.....

Worst of all, we face everyday of our life fighting for survival, the time I use to worry about the bad road, generator, security etc could have been well spent thinking creatively.
Abeg oo, nothing comes free, the people that built their country did not build it on a bed of rose...if you want to explore other countries, do it and pay the tax..with hopes of getting rewarded... Not shouting trash that people are suffering in other countries.. Lol, please that kind suffer better pass this one.
15million pere, people are shouting business, doing business with 15million in the part of the world where the difficulty of doing business is second to none

6 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by pedi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Check visa 189 if you have the right skills and years of experience.

You can also go via studies and look to settle but the road is long and tough
I did check all this my problem is writing ielts and other stuff! I study chemistry but I work as cashier you see I can't claim experience in chemistry cause only work in lab for only 1 years and they required 3 years experiance
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by femmy2010(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
N15m and would turn it to N70m in 5 years in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
dazzlingd:

The question we should ask people shouting tax is how much they have saved from their income here in Nigeria.
I buy generator, buy fuel, pay electricity bill, noise pollution and air pollution from my generator detriment to health...
My pumping machine had fault last month, I knew how much I spent. We fix our water ourselves.
Land lord association make their roads themselves, contribute to provide security.
All these is worse than tax and yet you suffer poor amenities, poor health care.

Worst of all, we face everyday of our life fighting for survival, the time I use to worry about the bad road, generator, security etc could have been well spent thinking creatively.
Abeg oo, nothing comes free, the people that built their country did not build it on a bed of rose...if you want to explore other countries, do it and pay the tax..with hopes of getting rewarded... Not shouting trash that people are suffering in other countries.. Lol, please that kind suffer better pass this one.
15million pere, people are shouting business, doing business with 15million in the part of the world where the difficulty of doing business is second to none

God bless you for this comment. I have been wondering if everything is free in Nigeria and cars don't get maintained .
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Godbpraised: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
lol. PCI DSS na for banks etc. this fools white people and their standard of classifying things .

segzy3:
poverty capital of the world indeed!dont br fooled by the fake statistics the white bandy about.if I may ask u what are the indices the so called whites take into consideration before arriving at thier stupid figures.u want to tell me the whites stay in the villages to know such indices as pci,standard of living etc.its not all what a white man tells u that is correct
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Dipwater(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Even if its 15 million dollars every month to live in naija i dont care .i will relocate to any peaceful country

abeg the madness is now affecting me badly.money is not everthing .peace of mind in a stable country,where there are opportunities for my children is all i crave for

5 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by AreaFada2: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

[b]More people immigrate to Australia than emigrat[/b]e. I still maintain my claim

What kind of no-brainer claim is this?

I still did enough sociology (despite scientific orientation) to know the drivers of migration or even just common sense.

Australian has a higher GNI than China, India, Brazil, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia and other countries with large populations.

In fact over nearly 6 billion of the world's 7 billion people live in countries much poorer than Australia. So does it take a genius to know that it receives more immigrants? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Godbpraised: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Let me ask u a question are u based abroad? if no then u would simply understand certain things. .
dazzlingd:

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by mfm04622: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Godbpraised:
car loan 250
student loans 330
homely expenses 250
car insurance 75
car maintenance 100
internet 40
phone bills 60
house rent 537
miscellaneous 300
transport 100
Monthly expense 2042

my monthly expenses in canada i earn $3200 , family wahala for nigeria never they their . Well make una they come.

That leaves you with more than 1K Canadian Dollars to save! Still good oo

1 Like

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by mfm04622: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lummyolumide:
Give me 10m sef for business
By next year I'll b in Canada for vacation out of the profit

Which business? Lol!!!
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

What kind of no-brainer claim is this?

I still did enough sociology (despite scientific orientation) to know the drivers of migration or even just common sense.

Australian has a higher GNI than China, India, Brazil, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia and other countries with large populations.

In fact over nearly 6 billion of the world's 7 billion people live in countries much poorer than Australia. So does it take a genius to know that it receives more immigrants? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tell me these countries you claim Australians are rushing to let's analyse earnings and standard of living .

We can then compare how many nationals from those countries that move to Australia vs Australians that move there.

We also compare whether these moves are indeed for economic reasons or for cultural enrichment
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Godbpraised: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
When u land in canada or US or austrila or U.K you would understand that money is everything. The day wey u know pay land lord, u go sabi say kaki no be leather, their is no i beg oga i never get money.

Dipwater:
Even if its 15 million dollars every month to live in naija i dont care .i will relocate to any peaceful country

abeg the madness is now affecting me badly.money is not everthing .peace of mind in a stable country,where there are opportunities for my children is all i crave for

4 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Legendguru: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
I take both
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Godbpraised: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
And my family in nigeria,what should i do with them. when they ask for money? Tell them i am saving right ?

mfm04622:

That leaves you with more than 1K Canadian Dollars to save! Still good oo

2 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Godbpraised:
and when u buy the house or apartment , u just fold ur arms and not pay bills right ? how about taxes ?

Godsherperd is a bloody liar.

Lol he made 300 k within 3 years in Australia and some naive folks will believe him

Even on hundred k per annum you can't save 300 k in three years.

Tax rate is 45 percent.

He said he could have bought a house, will he not pay mortgage, house insurance.etc

He quoted aproki doctor who just bought a house, as if Dr aproko nor go pay mortgage.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Mycartoonpic(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
15 million.
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin cheesy

Eldorado's thread.

Anyway soon I will be vacationing every blessed day.
Re: 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? by Godbpraised: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
I wish every one the best. experience is often the best teacher.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.