Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened (6002 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Knsley(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ever since he said no Girl can break his heart, the Girl started acting funny. My Guy loves her from his actions but he is trying to hide it based on previous things some Girls did to him. He swore never to allow Girls fool him again. What do you think he should do please?

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Knsley(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Calling someone a fool without proper explanation shows you are what they call stupendous ignoramous.. Na your type dey make Guys commit suicide. May you never be like your moniker. Ewu

4 Likes

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Knsley(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
You are a demented fool.
This is a forum where issues bothering the mind are trashed, but empty heads like you will never give good contributions. Abeg get sense u hear?

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Knsley(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Waiting for reasonable contributions from great minds. Idiots like missGhosted should stay off please

1 Like

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Knsley:
Waiting for reasonable contributions from great minds. Idiots like missGhosted should stay off please
mad man. If you know me, you will be careful. Shuu. Go an Bleep your mama dry toto
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by okk4sure: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
U nid to sit her down again and logically explain some tins to her.D girl mait av tot dt u av non challant,lackadaisical attitude and she mait also thinks dt u av no respect for d relationship.Not every girl's and relationships are d same.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Knsley(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Very reasonable response. Thanks alot
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Knsley(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
okk4sure:
U nid to sit her down again and logically explain some tins to her.D girl mait av tot dt u av non challant,lackadaisical attitude and she mait also thinks dt u av no respect for d relationship.Not every girl's and relationships are d same.
Imagine this great mind. I love your response. Thanks
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Knsley(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
mad man. If you know me, you will be careful. Shuu. Go an Bleep your mama dry toto
I dont need to know people like you. Your response to a public forum have said it all. NZUZU

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Pubichairs(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
grin this one off me

1 Like

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Knsley(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
May God bless your mother where ever she is, but as for you insulting motherhood, you are just what people call misguilded element.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by clive2u(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
I believe people that are to quick to insult other peoples parent are boring and uncreative

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Depressed101: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Knsley:

This is a forum where issues bothering the mind are trashed, but empty heads like you will never give good contributions. Abeg get sense u hear?
oga complete your post, write like someone who at least has a waec certificate

4 Likes

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Omar09(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Knsley:
Ever since he said no Girl can break his heart, the Girl started acting funny. My Guy loves her from his actions but he is trying to hide it based on previous things some Girls did to him. He swore never to allow Girls fool him again. What do you think he should do please?

Why would you tell someone with a gun that he's not gonna hurt you? Or you deliberately put your hand over a fire and expect not to burn. Boy, that girl will tear his heart into pieces and he ain't gon like it. In fact this will happen before he will realize it.

Martinez39
Ubunja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Knsley(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=Omar09 post=84359606]

Why would you tell someone with a gun that he's not gonna hurt you? Or you deliberately put your hand over a fire and expect not to burn. Boy, that girl will tear his heart into pieces and he ain't gon like it. In fact this will happen before he will realize it.

Martinez39
Ubunja [/quote
My guy don see pepper before o. Na to love with caution until you marry your destined wife.
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Omar09(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Knsley:
smiley

If he had seen worse in relationship, I don't think he will jump into the next one. And another thing is you shouldn't tell people to do their worse cause that's what he just told the girl to do. The spice of life is being unpredictable (odds or probability) depending on which. Him telling her she can't break his heart shows two things,
1. He's a weak fella, for him to say such a thing means he has been a sucker for love for too long and most girls don't like those who has been sucker love hence her recent character.
2. He's not wise to say such and cannot handle critical issues that require his ability to be diplomatic as this shows he is not diplomatic.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
telling such to a woman would simply make her turn away from this emotionally DAMAGED man. whats his aim in this r/ship then, when we all know that African women's aim is MARRIAGE?!

1 Like

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Starboytwo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
He should kuku kill himself then, December don knack, money nor dey, instead make he learn wire, he dey look for advice...

1 Like

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Oduduwa707: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
sad
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Bobrisky1: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:
sad
[/s]
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Knsley(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Pour out your minds but without insults. Great nairalanders thanks.
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
clive2u:
I believe people that are to quick to insult other peoples parent are boring and uncreative
No make i face you this night. My own craze no be here. Abi you wan deactivate? Oga mentain your lane, biko
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
No make i face you this night. My own craze no be here. Abi you wan deactivate? Oga mentain your lane, biko
I thought you said you'd changed from these attacks months ago?
What happened?
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by blinking001(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
Hmmmm
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Idamond: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
You are a demented fool.

This person get sense at all
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Idamond:

This person get sense at all
bastard!!!! Go and get a life you worthless pig
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
kingkakaone:

I thought you said you'd changed from these attacks months ago?
What happened?
too many rubbish going here. I have to change back.
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
too many rubbish going here. I have to change back.
Lol...So you allow people define you?
BTW, do you know there are people watching here?
What if someone here is supposed to be a helper in one way or the other, do you think they will be happy to help seeing those comments?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
kingkakaone:

Lol...So you allow people define you?
BTW, do you know there are people watching here?
What if someone here is supposed to be a helper in one way or the other, do you think they will be happy to help seeing those comments?
are you God?? Shuu. Freedom of speech jare.
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
MissGhosted:
are you God?? Shuu. Freedom of speech jare.
Stop being angry at everything.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by MrSly(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2019
MissGhosted:
You are so unguarded. To think you are a lady seems like a nightmare.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calling Your Husband Daddy / WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? / 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.