Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Mr Eazi Calls Out Headies For Alleged Breach Of Agreement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Calls Out Headies For Alleged Breach Of Agreement (208 Views)

"Dis One Don Smoke Oxford Loud" - Reactions As Mr Eazi Calls Out American Rapper / Mr Eazi Calls Out Hiptv For Allegedly Failing To Give Him The Car He Won / Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Calls Out Headies For Alleged Breach Of Agreement by musedTabloid: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Banku singer, Mr Eazi has called out the annual honor body, Headies, through their media platform, HipTV, for not rewarding their part of their agreement if he won the award of Next Rated Artiste for the 2016 session of the Award ceremony, by giving him the car that had been meant to accompany the award.

This news was made public via Twitter on Sunday, the 24th regarding November when the media platform, HipTV, commented on Mr Eazi together with Temi Otedola’s photo on Twitter and he replied to their post by way of saying;

Instead make u gimme my car u dey in this article dey tweet couple goals

Read full tweets here: https://mobile.twitter.com/hiptv/status/1198631779340566528

The award body is yet as a solution to Mr. Eazi's tweet but you may be asking yourself what is funnier is the reactions this kind of tweet produced.

Read full story here: https://mused.xyz/news/mr-eazi-calls-out-headies-for-alleged-breach-of-agreement/

(1) (Reply)

2020 Scholarship Admission Opportunity / Speed Darlington And Tunde Ednut At War (video) / Anybody Wishing Me Dead Will Die Before Me - Bobrisky Reacts To Ait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.