Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. (1560 Views)

The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / The Rise And Fall Of Godswill Akpabio / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. by AfroBeatDiary: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
These are few words of Godswill Akpabio against Buhari in the past, ironically, same Akpabio is today a Minister, serving under the same Buhari and he's being deputised by Festus Keyamo. Remember that Festus Keyamo was a former EFCC lead counsel who dragged Akpabio a gross misconduct. Maladministration and embezzlement of public fund.

One word for Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAc0zXysqNI

Kindly subscribe to help us grow www.YouTube.com/africandiarytv

Re: Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. by SimDan95(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Let's not forget that according to the APshit Bible corruption chapter 5 verse 66 it says,

“wen thou been formally tainted as dark as hell in corruption crosses over to the bright side of corruption, then all your sins are forgiven”.

Isn't the Lord and master of kwarupsion and thievery (buharia) wonderful??.

lemme sit here and wait for others

5 Likes

Re: Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. by ZombieTERROR: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
These people are all the same...

They don't care about the masses

They are all in it for the money and power

I laugh at idiotic pigs that borrow data to come online and defend their oppressors..

Every four years they repeat the same promises.
I will build roads
I will give you light
I will create jobs
Blah blah blah

And zombies are cheering them on...

Shame on you All
Re: Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. by ALPHABASE: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
HE’S NOW A SAINT.
Re: Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. by JosEast(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. by sweetonugbu: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Old things are passed away when thou possesses the broom.
Re: Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. by beresponsible(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Really my guy

1 Like

Re: Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Akpabio did not only describe Buhari but virtually almost all the politicians in Nigeria both dead and living!!!

With the exception of Dora Akunyili, feel free to share other exceptions
Re: Internet Never Forgets! These Are Words Of Godswill Akpabio Against Buhari. by ursullalinda(f): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
These people are all the same...

They don't care about the masses

They are all in it for the money and power

I laugh at idiotic pigs that borrow data to come online and defend their oppressors..

Every four years they repeat the same promises.
I will build roads
I will give you light
I will create jobs
Blah blah blah

And zombies are cheering them on...

Shame on you All

What baffles me is that the youth kill themselves to protect the people toying with their future

(1) (Reply)

Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown / Edo Election 2020: Oshiomhole, APC In Fresh Legal Battle Over Obaseki's Ouster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.