Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Mayorkun Pauses His Performance To Give A Fainting Girl Water At His London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Pauses His Performance To Give A Fainting Girl Water At His London (942 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Davido Fined ₦190m In UK Hours After His London Show / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Pauses His Performance To Give A Fainting Girl Water At His London by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
In the late hours of November 17, 2019, Mayorkun took his 'Mayorkun Live in Concert' party to London.

The event held at Indigo at the O2 Arena in London. Davido also performed at the show. The event had previously been to Birmingham and Manchester in England.

During the event, Mayorkun paused his performance to give a fainting girl some water, while Davido performed a string of his hits.

https://zenithnaija.com/mayorkun-pauses-his-performance-to-give-a-fainting-girl-water-at-his-london-6/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Mayorkun Pauses His Performance To Give A Fainting Girl Water At His London by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Mayorkun Pauses His Performance To Give A Fainting Girl Water At His London by Eagleboney(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Is this the so called pausing

(1) (Reply)

I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh / Ex Bbnaija housemate Ifu Ennada sorrowfully Quits Business / Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.