Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Relationship Is Becoming Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is Becoming Boring (2970 Views)

Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Why Is Nairaland Becoming Boring Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by LilNetty(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kindly pardon my grammatical errors.

Have been dating my girlfriend for 9months now our relationship have been going well, all of a sudden last week she called me that she won't be using Whatsapp again for now because some guys her disturbing her, And I told her quitin WhatsApp is not the solution.

I asked her what if she's using WhatsApp for business will she quit it because of some guy's...She's told me that's her decision Nd nobody can change it Nd most of our conversation are done on Whatsapp, mostly video call Nd voice call.

She told me to communicate with her via Facebook if I want to chat with her Nd I am not really used to Since them we communicate Via voice call but we don't talk at length like WhatsApp call. The issue now is the relationship is becoming boring because our communication is becoming weak.

What can I do... I need your contributions please.
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by healthserve(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Another relationships issue

Let her get a new WhatsApp SIM that will be known to just few trusted sources

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by SUPERPACK: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
You need a job.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by daddytime(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lol....9 months wey reach to nack her, give her belle, she born, na him you waste on WhatsApp video and voice free calls.

So you no fit buy recharge card take call?

The babe don tire for your cheapey, her new guy dey call her regular recharge way thats why she no need WhatsApp again. Shebi you hear me?

Oghene bikooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by daben1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
so, this is what is bothering you, this is your own problem?
out of the 24 hours a day, you don't have anything doing than making calls with your girlfriend on whatsapp?

10 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by Pubichairs(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
All this slay hoes on Facebook.. she's fed up with WhatsApp and needs new customers...

There are many ways she could have used to prevent unwanted contacts on her WhatsApp..

cheesy she's already riding ur feelings like a stolen bicycle...guy dey game oo..no de act like pikin for women matter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by Ginaz(f): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Try to communicate with her physically. Technology have rendered so many people useless so much they can’t communicate one on one with their spouse.

Imagine if there was no WhatsApp eh you o.p? What would you have done? Look for other means you can substitute for WhatsApp . You can call her via phone call too. I don’t see any issues here.
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by prince985(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
This kain talk talk relationship
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by daben1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Pubichairs:
All this slay hoes on Facebook.. she's fade up with WhatsApp and needs new customers...

There are many ways she could have used to prevent unwanted contacts on her WhatsApp..

cheesy she's already riding ur feelings like a stolen bicycle...guy dey game oo..no de act like pikin for women matter
the girl is obviously the one in control of the relationship, from whatsapp to facebook, facebook to twitter, twitter to instagram, then she'll just kick him out as per "oga-madam" of the relationship...

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by vincentjk(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Women mostly do this when they need space, she knows how you feel yet doesn't care either.

If I were you I'd give her space and face more important issues in my life

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by swaqq(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
The truth is that, you’ve been blocked on WhatsApp..... Add her to a random group to see if you’ve been blocked

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by vincentjk(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Choi cry
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Op you still dey love ,ordinary gf? .. Na hrtbrk las las Oga.. Better keep that love one side and use ur head.. How will a girl tell you what to and what not to do in a relationship? Are you sure you're okay?

If u no get backup,time to find one..So that d hrtbrk won't hurt much..cuz i can see that u r in love.. You can love ur wife,when u r married.. Always use ur head in gf and bf relationship.. Most girls come into ones life to steal one's happiness,destroy your life and sometimes kills the man finally.. Wise up bro...

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by viceddy95(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin grin
OP that girl is trying to dump you,but make sure you do it to her first before she concludes on your matter,,,was she not the one that give out her number to the guys disturbing her?............

Give her space ....

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by mumumugu(m): 3:21am On Nov 26, 2019
LilNetty:

Have been dating my girlfriend for 9months now our relationship have been going well, all of a sudden last week she called me that she won't be using Whatsapp again for now because some guys her disturbing her, And I told her quitin WhatsApp is not the solution.

I asked her what if she's using WhatsApp for business will she quit it because of some guy's...She's told me that's her decision Nd nobody can change it Nd most of our conversation are done on Whatsapp, mostly video call Nd voice call.

She told me to communicate with her via Facebook if I want to chat with her Nd I am not really used to Since them we communicate Via voice call but we don't talk at length like WhatsApp call. The issue now is the relationship is becoming boring because our communication is becoming weak.

don't they sell salt near your area. spice it up
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by gulfer: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2019
Coming back
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by femi4: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2019
LilNetty:

She's using your head...Ji...Masun!
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by Odward(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2019
I swear most relationship issues here on nairaland are just so annoying because the couples know exactly what they should do but will always come here looking for advice but will still do what's on their mind... Like someone said get a new contact for WhatsApp or use hangout(but with SARS issue for now idk embarassed) if after all this she doesn't accept, then forget it man. She's probably tired with the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by Bahddo(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2019
If you understood ladies, even slightly, you'd know it's time to forget that relationship.

When a lady is still into you, she invests lots of energy into talking to, and being with you. When she instead tries to cut off or reduce communication, you are no longer number one.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by SherUnlock: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2019
HMU for your cheap Nord VPN.
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by motionarena: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2019
Dull Man

Your girl don put you for bike she don use that format block you for WhatsApp.

She is now chatting with new guys wey dey give her kpekus better gbola

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by desvi: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2019
it will soon be over

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2019
LilNetty:

it’s becoming boring because you are the boring typa man! Be creative man! If you stay long distance apart, subscribe to mtn XtraValue plan, 1k should be enough... Cheap calls and it gives you over 3k for a month...Enough chitchat yeah? Make our time to visit and have a face to face convo too. If she stays close by all
even better. Yuu know what to do! Before WhatsApp love was and after WhatsApp love continues ...Don’t be a douchebag. Represent the male folks well Buddy.
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by leonard002(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2019
daben1:
so, this is what is bothering you, this is your own problem?
out of the 24 hours a day, you don't have anything doing than making calls with your girlfriend on whatsapp?
chai uncle you harsh sha

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by ennon92(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2019
You have no issue whatsoever, all u need do now is to end that relationship by urself without even telling her cos she has moved on... There's a guy tickling her fancy. Don't let someone not upto ur younger 's sister be using ur head..

Brothers out there, pls try to love with ur head not ur heart, there are some red flags u won't see when u re in love.
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by wiseone28: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2019
Relationship issue everyday

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by olawealth1000(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
BRO YAFF CAST.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by Bluehill1051: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Boy, go back to school. Focus on improving your English grammar and maybe she might return.
She left whatsapp because of your bad English grammar.
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
LilNetty:

Is that all the problem in your life ?

This generation is done
Re: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring by iLegendd(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
I wish I know anything about relationship I would've helped you. I'm clueless just like you.

(1) (Reply)

The Trending Song " Ameno Doreme" / Watch Sex Video Of Fat Naija Lady Slowly And Steady Enjoying Heavily / Ladies, Run For Your Live If You See Any Man That Sucks Orange Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.