Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Federal Government Unveils Its Sexual Offenders Register - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Unveils Its Sexual Offenders Register (11634 Views)

NIMC: Federal Government Unveils Plans To Launch New National ID Card. / Ruga Settlement: Kano Government Unveils N36 Billion Project / Nigeria Air: Federal Government Unveils New National Carrier In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Unveils Its Sexual Offenders Register by CanadaOrBust: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
AfroKnight:

Lol. I don’t know your source but my own source is one of the jurors who gave the guilty verdict. His disposition was the nail in the coffin. It was what helped establish his pattern as fact. Lol. Me I can’t continue arguing with you. Believe whatever you want. Here’s the link. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2018/04/cosbys-damning-deposition-led-to-guilty-verdict-says-juror.html

Also, do you have proof Buhari married a minor? Cos the Bio of the First Lady says otherwise. wink You might wish with all your heart that something would be true but that doesn’t make it so.

Here’s my own link on Cosby:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/in-court-document-bill-cosby-says-he-gave-drugs-to-women-before-sex/2015/07/06/a7b1b762-242c-11e5-aae2-6c4f59b050aa_story.html

Here’s the Buhari stuff I read:

Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her?

When Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima justified marriage of underage Children to much Older men, the entire country went overboard and labeled him a paedophile.
I'm sure not many know that General Muhammadu Buhari is also a strong believer of the Sharia system and in the same vain, a strong believer of marrying out children to much older men.

Some will say this is a non issue, but its good we know in totality the people we are placing our affairs in their hands.

A research says that Aisha Buhari is 35 years old and got married to General Muhamadu Buhari in the year 1989 after divorcing his first wife for allegedly collecting welfare money from Babagida while he was in Prison.

Aisha Buhari was born in 1979, which means in 1989 she was barely 9/10 years old when she was married of to our dear general.

Their marriage is Blessed with 5 children and grand children. If at 35 she has grand children, I can only but ask: AT WHAT AGE WAS SHE WHEN GMB STARTED HAVING CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF HER, JUDGING FROM THE AGE OF THEIR FIRST CHILD, MRS AISHA BUHARI WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING MORE THAN 12 YEARS OLD WHEN GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI GOT HER PREGNANT.

I wouldn't want an army general on my 12 year old daughter though!!!!!
Re: Federal Government Unveils Its Sexual Offenders Register by AfroKnight: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Here’s my own link on Cosby:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/in-court-document-bill-cosby-says-he-gave-drugs-to-women-before-sex/2015/07/06/a7b1b762-242c-11e5-aae2-6c4f59b050aa_story.html

Here’s the Buhari stuff I read:

Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her?

When Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima justified marriage of underage Children to much Older men, the entire country went overboard and labeled him a paedophile.
I'm sure not many know that General Muhammadu Buhari is also a strong believer of the Sharia system and in the same vain, a strong believer of marrying out children to much older men.

Some will say this is a non issue, but its good we know in totality the people we are placing our affairs in their hands.

A research says that Aisha Buhari is 35 years old and got married to General Muhamadu Buhari in the year 1989 after divorcing his first wife for allegedly collecting welfare money from Babagida while he was in Prison.

Aisha Buhari was born in 1979, which means in 1989 she was barely 9/10 years old when she was married of to our dear general.

Their marriage is Blessed with 5 children and grand children. If at 35 she has grand children, I can only but ask: AT WHAT AGE WAS SHE WHEN GMB STARTED HAVING CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF HER, JUDGING FROM THE AGE OF THEIR FIRST CHILD, MRS AISHA BUHARI WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING MORE THAN 12 YEARS OLD WHEN GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI GOT HER PREGNANT.

I wouldn't want an army general on my 12 year old daughter though!!!!!

What is your source for Aisha Buhari? Some research no one is willing to publish and defend? Nice.

Your link on the Cosby deposition clearly corroborates my stance. I don’t know why you posted it. He clearly confessed that he gave her drugs. The jurors were thus, able to establish his pattern of drugging and sexually assaulting his dates. and they decided to convict him. There is no other evidence. Had the judge declined to unseal this deposition, Cosby would still be out of jail, dragging the case on.

Busola needs a recorded confession like that to successfully nail her abuser. Any other thing is hearsay. Besides, no other person has come out to corroborate her story on the event.
Re: Federal Government Unveils Its Sexual Offenders Register by CanadaOrBust: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
AfroKnight:

What is your source for Aisha Buhari? Some research no one is willing to publish and defend? Nice.

Your link on the Cosby deposition clearly corroborates my stance. I don’t know why you posted it. He clearly confessed that he gave her drugs. The jurors were thus, able to establish his pattern of drugging and sexually assaulting his dates. and they decided to convict him. There is no other evidence. Had the judge declined to unseal this deposition, Cosby would still be out of jail, dragging the case on.

Busola needs a recorded confession like that to successfully nail her abuser. Any other thing is hearsay. Besides, no other person has come out to corroborate her story on the event.

Well u doubted my quote on Cosby and asked where I got it from - I got it from there.

Here is the link to the Buhari stuff I read:

https://www.nairaland.com/2111800/mrs-aisha-buhari-9-10

Just who is the Busola u mentioned?
Re: Federal Government Unveils Its Sexual Offenders Register by AfroKnight: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Well u doubted my quote on Cosby and asked where I got it from - I got it from there.

Here is the link to the Buhari stuff I read:

https://www.nairaland.com/2111800/mrs-aisha-buhari-9-10

Just who is the Busola u mentioned?

I will assume your source for Aisha’s age was just for fun. grin Let us not dwell on that.

I didn’t doubt that your article was true.

I only showed you that Cosby’s conviction was possible because his unsealed deposition (where he admitted to drugging her) was allowed as evidence. Not because of the unproven stories of all those other women.

Only in that one woman’s testimony was he found guilty and that’s why he is serving only 10 years.

As for who Busola is... Lol. Don’t tell me the reason for all our grammar on Cosby is all of a sudden irrelevant to our discussion. Have you lost hope on her case?
Re: Federal Government Unveils Its Sexual Offenders Register by CanadaOrBust: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
AfroKnight:

I will assume your source for Aisha’s age was just for fun. grin Let us not dwell on that.

I didn’t doubt that your article was true.

I only showed you that Cosby’s conviction was possible because his unsealed deposition (where he admitted to drugging her) was allowed as evidence. Not because of the unproven stories of all those other women.

Only in that one woman’s testimony was he found guilty and that’s why he is serving only 10 years.

As for who Busola is... Lol. Don’t tell me the reason for all our grammar on Cosby is all of a sudden irrelevant to our discussion. Have you lost hope on her case?

Oh is that her name? The person I wrote this about?

If u r angry with someone and lie against them, that anger will quickly dissipate because u know u r lying. Also it is human nature to NOT want to have to repeat a lie. But if after 17 years the anger still persists and the person (without having to) repeats the same story to an even wider audience, it is very likely they are telling the truth

U sure that’s her name? Coulda sworn it was something else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Magazu In Zamfara, Kill Garba Shago - Abdul Balarabe / General Hospital Kubwa Denies Issuing Fani-Kayode Medical Report / Chicago State University: Tinubu’s Certificate Not Fake – Temitope Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.