Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] (3358 Views)

The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me / Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Lagos (Graphics Photos) / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by realsaintfamous: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lady reveals what a driver did to her friend in Abuja. [Read Screenshot Below]

Credit: Instablog9ja

1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by densiks: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Discerning folks would like to hear the driver’s side of the story and perhaps clarify if there was any suggestion to pay in kind which has been gaining traction lately or if he wrongly suspected he might have been set up for his car to be stolen like the case of the bolt driver who was murdered in Lagos recently.

I can only empathize with the wounded if she made it clear she’ll be paying via transfer before the ride commenced.

Unbelievable as the ‘pushing out of the car on speed’ story appears, the driver may have just transferred aggression from previous bad experiences on her not minding if she had ulterior motives and he should be held responsible for being reckless.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by kestolove95(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
D man is mad
Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by kestolove95(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
The girl don't have sense, how can she tell me she don't have 1200 on her and she's using iPhone xmax? Truly she deserve what she got

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is serious

Adorn your home/office this Christmas with our classy and durable window blind, 3D wallpaper and wall panels all at pocket friendly price. Check signature for pictures and contact
Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
kestolove95:
The girl don't have sense, how can she tell me she don't have 1200 on her and she's using iPhone xmax? Truly she deserve what she got

Did u read the story?? What’s the correlation between having iPhone X and having physical cash??

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by kestolove95(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Did u read the story?? What’s the correlation between having iPhone X and having physical cash??
she is a useless girl that's d correlation

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Abfinest007(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
no need for tattoo again d driver has given her original tattoo

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Abfinest007(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
I smell lies I wish we can hear from d driver

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by veeceesynergy: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
This story sha......... almost like d story of d gal raped in her fathers house in Ilorin.
How can a human being push u out of a moving car to d point dat u got admitted, u managed to sight him again and u cudnt arrest him.
Wat did he tell police and wat is police telling u guys.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
kestolove95:
D man is mad
You are reslky immature to have arrived st such conclusions without hearing from both side.
From ehat shes said; its not possible that "bolt ng" would say that, and d police would never turn down an opportunity to make publicity and some quick cash.
In otherwords; aunty stop telling lies; talk wetin really sup.
Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by anonymuz(m): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2019
Lie lie girl, 100% false story. Just the pictures said it all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by pocohantas(f): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2019
1. Please, there are two means of payment on e-hailing services. CARD and CASH. I would never understand why people get to their destinations and opt to pay the driver by transfer.

2. This is November and someone is moving about without cash at night. You got to your house and couldn't get the money from a neighbour, but would rather enter the car and head back to the same place you are coming from. Same place you didn't leave with N1200. Same place you couldn't pass the night in, but would rather go home by 10pm.

3. If he did come back as reported, he has some conscience and I would really want to hear his side of the story. What she claims he did doesn't match her offense or story. It is either he is mad or there is a missing link.

4. From the wound, it is obvious she actually did fall off a speeding car. However, I drive and I can't wrap my head around leaning sideways to open the passenger door and pushing someone out while driving at HIGH SPEED. All without endangering my own life. I am not Statham or an octopus.

5. You have his licence and phone number, maybe that can help you arrest him.

6. There is a reason some people would rather sit behind. It is not always forming.

Anyway, before just one man will push me out of a fast moving car- I rather pull the handbrake and get us killed. Hopefully the handbrake is strong enough to get the job done.

A lot can be avoided if we all apply caution in our movements. If you are going out at night, be careful and cash-backed. A taxify driver was killed the other day and nothing WOULD be done about it. A young man gone like that. As stupid as it sounds, she is lucky to escape with just wounds and a broken iPhoneX Max. It could have been messier. Ladies be very CAREFUL.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 26, 2019

I made a long post, but then I realised it is just SM. No way of verifying anything

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by jayson87: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Your friend na mumu, she get money but iPhone X max but no money for t-fare.

Which kind audio life be this.

The girl sef too mumu, how will a driver on high speed push you out of his car. You mean you sat the passenger seat close to him. How did he manage that
Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by izzou(m): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2019
grin

Truly, this is social media.... It's either the girl is lying or mad, or the driver is mad

A driver carried you to a destination. You didn't have cash and he refused a transfer, and then the driver agreed to take you back? Who go pay am for the second trip? grin

And the driver came to the hospital, and you people didn't arrest him? grin grin grin

Most stories about uber drivers do not always add up, especially on social media

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Donald95(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Wait o. They got home and she couldn't just go enter room and get him his 1200 but rather chose to go back. Na wa for the woman/ Story o

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by hustler86(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2019
So he even came back to plead and pay hospital bills and you guys can not get him arrested...... Girls una mumu na high grade

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by AuroraB(f): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2019
But she could have used an atm while being driven home naa or her card's expired

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Gosj01(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2019
There are three sides to a story,

The woman,

The driver,

The truth.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2019
The driver pushed her while driven hum and dragged her on the floor because the injury at her back says alot

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by tillaman(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2019
The story dey somehow,how will he push her down while he’s driving abi what am I not getting here

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2019
How come we never hear any issues involving MALE passengers? Or is Taxify only used by these lousy slay queens?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by davillian(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
There is nothing stopping you from stopping at the ATM to withdraw cash to pay him....
Why not connect your card to your account its that simple...
Back to the matter
Abeg house how can a driver push a passenger out of the car @high speed !?pls

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by davillian(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
tillaman:
The story dey somehow,how will he push her down while he’s driving abi what am I not getting here
De mind the idiot
The car was on auto pilot at 120 lmao..

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by tillaman(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
davillian:

De mind the idiot
The car was on auto pilot at 120 lmao..
grin grin na fast and furious things jare and it must be a super car too

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by davillian(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
tillaman:
grin grin na fast and furious things jare and it must be a super car too
They think say everybody na Dundee the girl enter all those abuja one chance cab jare

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Lari03r(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin
Big fat lie.

The only way this could have happened was she agreed to have sex with him to pay him off, the guy finished the romp and pushed her off him instead of taking her back to wherever.

Still it doesn't sound right.
Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by maya007: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
This story is somehow how was he able to push you out of a vehicle that's on high speed without endangering his own life too n for somone that came bk to d hospitol with remorse n ur charging him for all that stuff forgetting u were d one who refused to pay him make una ask dat girl again o deres somtin shes not telling us
Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
A nigga once said:even when a car is not on motion it very difficult to open the passenger door not to talk of opening and pushing someone out,on a moving car which is on high speed according to her.

And moreover you got to your destination very late at night without cash and still wanted to go back to where you coming from..

Hmm to understand the story sef they confuse me abeg...
Re: Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] by ogtavia(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
The Lady isn't telling the full story. I had UBER and Bolt apps till I decided to delete the former cos I rarely used it. I have found Bolt to be cheaper and just as good as UBER. Infact, I feel some of these UBER drivers have a sickening sense of entitlement. I don't work for Bolt so this is not a statement of BIAS. To be fair to the lady, some of these drivers could really be silly atimes. That said, no BOLT driver(at least none that I have met) will refuse transfer.I have made trips worth #10k at a time and paid via transfer that atimes would even have some delay before its credited, yet all these drivers involved haven't ever misbehaved.
Most of these drivers would always complain about Abuja ladies and their behaviour/attitude towards them ranging from unwarranted insults, tricking and deceiving them in order not to pay as well being unnecessarily difficult to relate with.

That being said, I am not in anyway justifying the assault or violence that has allegedly being meted on this lady but a single story is a dangerous story. Some lady's probably assume everyone will take their bullshit , terrible attitude and very uncouth tongue. This doesn't justify an harsh or violent response, but again, not every man is the same..

She should continue to nurse her wounds till she gets well enough to tell the full story while the driver should endeavour to come forward and clear the air.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapper Ezeego's Wisdom Hotel In Mgbidi And Other Building Demolished (VIDEO) / I Slept With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband And Save Us Shame / Nigeria Alarm - Gun Men Kill Two Efcc Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.