Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Do You Want To Finish 2019 With A BANG? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Want To Finish 2019 With A BANG? (334 Views)

Comparing New ICAN Syllabus 2019 With Old Syllabus 2014 / How I Earned 20K Last Month January 2019 With Only 1000naira (LEGIT) / 10 Preferred Countries To Work In 2019 (with Best Working Condition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Finish 2019 With A BANG? by bamideleojo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Read this to the end if you still want to add more money to your bank account as well as more feathers to your cap within the few days to the end of 2019!

In the next 36 Days, 2019 will be over.

And you will be ONE out these two persons:

One; Either the person who finished 2019 smiling to the bank.

Or Two; the person who finishes with LITTLE or NOTHING, waiting for 2020 to make another new Year resolutions.

You can become that person who smiles to the bank and add more feathers to your cap.

And here is how:

There is so much you can still do within the next five weeks....

Don't be among the set of people that are waiting for 2019 to be over.

Why wait for 2020 to start before you implement that idea?

The best time to start that business was yesterday. And the next best time is today.

Now here is why I am telling you this.

I have seen people postponing a lot of things to January 2020 already when there are still 36 more days to the end of the year.

Majority of people postpone new ventures to another year for TWO reasons.

1. Importance attached to New Year: They would say new year is synonymous with

new beginnings.

As far as I'm concerned, 2020 is just another year. You can begin your 2020 right from this moment.

2. New Year Resolutions: New year resolutions are good but most times, these are always short-lived.

For new habits to be formed, it must be put into practice consistently for 21 or more consecutive days.

If there is a better time to form new habits, the next 36 days hold a lot of promise.

The question is HOW can you pull that off?

Get started with your idea and if need be, get your hands dirty testing the waters.

I know there are many people here who would take this uncommon advice and make a killing with it before the end of the year.

Would you love to make more money and add new sources of income to your arsenal before the year runs out?

There's a three-step formula for doing this.

1. Learn and Master it

2. Do it and Get results.

3. Teach it and Monetize it.

Yes, you can learn a high income skill or whatever people are looking for, practice it and get results.

Teach it and make money. Note the sequence and don't jump any of the steps.

So, don't waste these few days waiting for another year to be unveiled.

Maximize every moment. Key into profitable opportunities ahead of 2020.

Don't fold your hands thinking it's already over.

Remember, it's not yet over, until it's over!

If you are curious about how to key into Profitable Online Business Opportunities you can key into ahead of 2020, send POBB to 07050261710 (WhatsApp).

Let’s make the rest of the year the very best of our lives so far!

Re: Do You Want To Finish 2019 With A BANG? by dharniehl(m): 4:36am On Nov 26, 2019
5 Simple Tips To Stay Fit At Work
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/51b64c73564a41f82e4bf8f34e1c3ce9

Download Now
https:///share

Kindly read, like, comment and share

(1) (Reply)

What Ict Skill To Learn @ 50 / Deleted / Help!i Need A Student Loan To Pay My Fees In 2 Days Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.