Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi (89233 Views)

Dog That Chased ISIS Leader To Death Named "Conan" / Donald Trump Tweets Photo Of ‘wonderful’ Dog Involved In ISIS Chief Raid / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by sylve11: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
cool
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by paradigmshift(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
the dog has done better than all the 9jerian police, sars, army n co put together grin

3 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by greatbrian(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

that has more honour than you

His not denying the fact

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by windhunter(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is this not too much for a dog?
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Sheriman(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ordinary Animal was honoured why in Africa especially NIGERIA human being are subjected to humiliation and suffering.. Even our Military men those are the battlefield fighting for this Shithole Country are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by CaptainFM1: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
My great grandfather was among d captured slaves to be taken to US but dat wicked man escaped and denied us d privileged of been a native of United States.... Imagine a country honouring a dog.. if it is in Nigeria, a hunter and his family will savour and even devour all d bones from a rabbit a dog caught and eat d dog too wen not satisfied ..... better to be a slave in US than a freeman in Naija
I

I tire for Zoogeria ooo. A man even try to honour his dog with one President name....dem lock the man up!

4 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by oz4real83(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
My great grandfather was among d captured slaves to be taken to US but dat wicked man escaped and denied us d privileged of been a native of United States.... Imagine a country honouring a dog.. if it is in Nigeria, a hunter and his family will savour and even devour all d bones from a rabbit a dog caught and eat d dog too wen not satisfied ..... better to be a slave in US than a freeman in Naija
with your moniker, are you sure it was India or Bangladesh your grandfather was sent to? I don't think it is America ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by DikeDiMighty: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nice. This would go a long way to strengthen the strategic alliance and bilateral relationship between humans and dogfolk. I am sure Conan has become a role model for other dogs all over the world.

4 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by wink2015(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
FactBoyz:
A U.S. military dog that played a starring role in the raid that killed Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi seemed oblivious to the praise that President Donald Trump heaped on it Monday at the White House.

Conan, a Belgian Malinois dog, seemed much more interested in the head scratches it was getting from Mike Pence, repeatedly looking up at the vice president in search of more attention; not fully knowing he was the nation’s hero!

Trump has used a slew of adjectives to describe Conan, which was injured when it was exposed to electric wires in the late October raid while chasing al-Baghdadi at the terrorist’s compound in northwest Syria. “Incredible.” “Brilliant.” “Smart.” “Ultimate fighter.” “Very special.” “Tough cookie.”

“So this is Conan,” Trump said. “Right now, probably the world’s most famous dog.”

Trump bestowed a medal on Conan and presented the dog with a plaque. First lady Melania Trump stood a few feet away.

The president said initially Conan was going to be muzzled for the appearance, but Trump said he thought that would put the dog in attack mode.

“He’s not in a bad mood today,” Trump told dozens of reporters, cameramen and members of TV crews gathered in the Rose Garden. “So you’re safe.”

Trump said he asked members of the U.S. special forces who met with him Monday if an unarmed man would stand a chance against Conan. He said the special forces, who could not appear in public, told him ‘No.”

“Conan is really a hero,” Pence said, patting the dog on the head.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1199035031794200576

News From Factboyz

https:///2019/11/conan-dog-instrumental-in-al-baghdadis-raid-honoured-at-the-white-house.html

This dog can go this far in getting the shit out of an arab terrorist.

That is amazing !

2 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by praiseneo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
If you're a dog lover like this comment

3 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by SolarForce: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

Ouch.... That burns
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by sylve11: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

lol.

abeg tell him again. Dog name go enter hall of fame but him name nor go even near newspaper. grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Greenback: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
that dog has more honour and boldness and brains than all coneheaded structures put together..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Jimmyblaze(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=Sam2310 post=84383837]we know but some of them better pass some human.
Human being like _____Nunu sipping lifeless being.

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by NonFarmPayrol: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
A dog in the US army has more respect that an officer in the Nigerian one

cry

4 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by akilo1: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
If my dog hear knockout he will go for hiding..i nor know whether the dog dey guard me or na me dey gaurd am

5 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by ylaa(f): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
U r v funny

Gurumaharaji:
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Tapout(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
lemme go home and show this to my landlord's dog.... see his mate being honoured at the white house, it's own is to be eating food, looking good and chasing bitches up and down. most times he doesn't even come back home.

5 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by anonymous1759(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

Good for you. Better to struggle here than to asslick a man that calls me monkey and shit hole

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wow this dog has made history and achieved what Buhari and APC can not achieve in four years

What a brave dog grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by aycorporat(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
cicileoesk:
HOTTY VIDEO OF SE*X TAPE OF BABCOCK STUDENTS LEAKS ONLINE COLLECT DlCK DOGGILY

Video has surfaced online showing two Babcock students having S*ex in their school clinic without protection on. The video has since caused a stir online and is now trending as many have since began to share their thoughts on the video.

WATCH & DOWNLOAD THIR VIDEO HERE
Who is this generational fool?

5 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by seproperties(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by ozueozue(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
thats why i will forever be a doggy fan.... grin

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

Savage

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by sevunteen(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kanade21:

Thank God he escaped, you would not have been born.

Plus, life for a black guy in the US, even today, is still not good. Discrimination is still rife. You are more likely to be born into poverty, more likely not to finish school, more likely not to grow with a father in the house, more likely to be shot by the Police, more likely to be suspected of crime, more likely not to be served in shops (yes, it still happens), more likely to be discriminated in terms of housing, etc.. and more likely to be incarcerated, and not just one time.

And if your granddad did not escape, there was a high chance he would have been taken to the Caribbean, South America or Central America. The US stopped taking in foreign slaves from 1808...long before great grandad was born. South AND central America are worse for blacks (and yes, that includes places like Brazil and Argentina)

Or your g//g'dad's ship might have been interecpted by a British frigate...and he would have been freed and sent to Sierra Leone or Liberia.

Forget story... Who survive naija no suppose fear hellfire. He might have jokingly said all those but he sure has a point.

2 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Rilwayne001: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

Mad ohh shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Honoured 404? PH you know what i mean.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by DennisEche(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
fanatics here wont like this

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Oxigun: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
C dis bushman,make d 2 of una go embassy go seek for visa.lol...
OwenDesired:
Honour or no honour...

A dog is still a dog.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by grandstar(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kanade21:

Thank God he escaped, you would not have been born.

Plus, life for a black guy in the US, even today, is still not good. Discrimination is still rife. You are more likely to be born into poverty, more likely not to finish school, more likely not to grow with a father in the house, more likely to be shot by the Police, more likely to be suspected of crime, more likely not to be served in shops (yes, it still happens), more likely to be discriminated in terms of housing, etc.. and more likely to be incarcerated, and not just one time.

And if your granddad did not escape, there was a high chance he would have been taken to the Caribbean, South America or Central America. The US stopped taking in foreign slaves from 1808...long before great grandad was born. South AND central America are worse for blacks (and yes, that includes places like Brazil and Argentina)

Or your g//g'dad's ship might have been interecpted by a British frigate...and he would have been freed and sent to Sierra Leone or Liberia.

I doff my hat!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Ola17: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

Be careful of what you wish for.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.