Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,838 members, 7,798,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill (2150 Views)

Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car / Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video / Pretty Mike: My Nude Girls Are Happy For The Stunts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by klanny: 12:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Tonto Dikeh got roasted by the famous blogger Stella dimoko korkus but tried her best to put up a smiling face so as not to be seen as a fake weakling, and then she went ahead to throw backlash at the blogger and then unknowingly confirms to arranging a stunt with Stella Dimoko korkus but not including a payment plan.

In the screenshot below you'd notice when Tonto Dikeh asked Stella if they settled for an agreed payment after Stella finished the blackmail they both planned?

And in the second screenshot you'd notice Stella Dimoko korkus, saying she failed by teaming up with Tonto Dikeh against Churchill.

Source : https://youtu.be/bxKj8XQ_YUM

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by klanny: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2019
Lalasticlala ��� please sir
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by Hypnotise: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2019
Na their wahala. Watch how this would soon turn to a cat fight

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by daddytime(m): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2019
Mtcheeeeewww

Cardiac arrest of the blokos kor, blokos arrest of the cardiac ni

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by 1stKing: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2019
Non of my business

Only a jobless and senile man stands up to separate two hen fighting

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by Joshmodest(m): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2019
One thing , tonto needs to understand , is dat dis matter has exceeded its best before date ! Even the babcock girl dat gave girls nutrimilk challenge just last week is now irrelevant ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by chigoziri2403(m): 12:42am On Nov 26, 2019
That person that said fear woman should receive an oscar award
I fear who no fear woman
Women are still their worst own enemies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 26, 2019
Chaiiiii see eeeh this woman just finished that guy called bobrisky chaiiii

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by Bluntguy: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2019
Bible said it that where there is multitude of words, there is foolishness. Let her keep blabbing, she will unknowingly admit more. I really admire that Churchill of a guy. He is a perfect example of the belief that "Time will tell"

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by Virginnn(f): 3:44am On Nov 26, 2019
Both of them acting like depraved demented expired oloshos

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Best believe. Children grow up to become whatever they're influenced to become by their surrounding. I swear to God I've known this girl personally when she was just Mr. Sunny E. Dikeh's daughter.

Then I attended her father's school; Grace Memorial International School at Rumuokwuta. P/H.
A school her father opened for her step mother that I wouldn't like to mention the woman's name.

What I'm saying is this —then Soromtochukwu was just a cute teenage girl that us boys used to crush on; it was Somto, before Tonto. You needed to hear this cute girl talking, she was really quiet and book smart and would always keep to herself. You'd swear she'd grow to become a doctor or an Academian.

As aunty travel go Apapa Lagos and starred in her first Nollywood movie. Oh my goodness. I don't know what her Life has been or what the motive for all the things she does and her life decisions have been, I'm not going to Judge her but one thing is certain, the path she has decided to tow is dangerously wrong and it's very obvious, y'all can attest to that.

I'd hate to see my daughter or my sisters lose the light. God knows. I wish her well. But then.. y'all train up your child how they should grow, but who am I to judge? Blessings.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unknowingly Admits To Cooking Up Stunts Against Her EX, Churchill by SherUnlock: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2019
HMU for your cheap Nord VPN.

(1) (Reply)

NEW ALBUM !!! Roddy Ricch – Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial [album] / Enugu State Most Notorious Homosexual Caught Red Handed. / Grandma Celebrates 70th Birthday With Awesome Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.