Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (331 Views)

Please, How Can I Improve My Spoken English? / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by midehill(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: . by adeyemi2017(m): 1:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Be focused and determined. Change your reading period or habit from night to day if you like night reading, chat less and sleep early. Believe me you can't cheat nature unless you injured yourself if you place yourself on drug like nescafe or caffeine to avoid sleeping. If not now, tomorrow shall tell. You can read and understand pages within an hour if you understand your nature well with proper scheduled reading period (s). I will suggest to you, try reading your early in the morning like 5am till 7am.

2 Likes

Re: . by midehill(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
adeyemi2017:
Be focused and determined. Change your reading period or habit from night to day if you like night reading, chat less and sleep early. Believe me you can't cheat nature unless you injured yourself if you place yourself on drug like nescafe or caffeine to avoid sleeping. If not now, tomorrow shall tell. You can read and understand pages within an hour if you understand your nature well with proper scheduled reading period (s). I will suggest to you, try reading your early in the morning like 5am till 7am.

Ok... Tenkz bruh

(1) (Reply)

Can I Study Chemistry / UNIBEN Begins School Renovations – Prof. Lilian Salami / UTME: JAMB Withdraws 11 Centres’ Licences For Charging Above N4700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.