Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 (24842 Views)

LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product / Buy Airtime of N50 On This App And Get INSTANT N500 Bonus into ur Bank Account / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by magzey: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2019
Aaa even superstores they have began charging for kano.

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by ashanax: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2019
ToYapa Filling station at Aboru Area of Lagos has been charging this N50 since over 2 month now when the idea came up...
Scam filling Station...

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by maynation(f): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2019
I swear they've charged me like twice already.

This December 1 na sham.
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by RealGOAT: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2019
Taxing the poor to enrich their bank accounts.The citizens wouldn't have been complaining if the tax money are bn use judiciously to better their lives.
Where is all the loot recovered from Abacha.
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by bilulu(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2019
Nigerians can only rant online, when the policies re being made you see them shouting fire and brimstone, shouting how they will shut down Nigeria if implemented but the moment it’s being implemented you will see their coward nature and start looking for a way out of the crisis. I only feel for the brave Nigerians who re just about 3% of the entire population
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by dallyemmy: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2019
THE END OF CASHLESS POLICY?

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by orion7: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2019
edo3:
Anybody experiencing bet9ja network failure? because i wan injure dem 2day o.

As for d fuel,, no amount of talk can change anything because ds people ruling us know say Nigerians are cowards..Do anything to us,, one week too far everything dies down.

Abeg who go help me beg UBA?? Yesterday dem just remove like 500naira for my account.. The money i wan use drink beer to help my BP so that I no go just die like that..
wen bet9ja.com see odds of Tottenham man city and Bayern them japa grin

na 100k I dey put. just the 3

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by iykololo(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2019
1st dec u say?? It has started since last week
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by valarmorghulis: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2019
Bought a generator yesterday at LG office (23 Road festac), the price is 199500 and I paid fuckin 10500 for vat(tax)
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by dominique(f): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2019
Me that have stopped using ATM to buy fuel since September, na cashful policy dey reign now

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by anochuko01(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2019
edo3:
Same here. But I already injured them since last week. Tomorrow Na their final burial
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by edo3(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2019
anochuko01:

Same here. But I already injured them since last week. Tomorrow Na their final burial
how much u win?
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by edo3(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2019
anochuko01:

how much u win? Cos no be small money i wan win oo
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by uuzba(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2019
edoairways:
Then I pay cash instead of POS. CBN coming up with useless policy that can be circumvented
They collect N65 for withdrawing the cash from ATM.
Just keep all your salary under your mattress

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by yesloaded: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2019
nauto:
Back to cash payment.

In Physics, Nigeria is a scalar quantity

We have magnitude but No direction.

Scalar Quantity & Vector Quantity

grin
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by Enemyofpeace: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Useless country, useless government

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by myrates: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2019
Stupid regulators, indeed they are encouraging cashless policy and financial inclusion. This government is known for policy somersaults...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by NnamdiCheges(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2019
nauto:
Back to cash payment.

On point, bro.
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by Facosco(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2019
The deduction has actually started some weeks back
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by PotatoSalad(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2019
nauto:
Back to cash payment.

Ahh grin grin
Haven't heard that word in like 15 years
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by Dee60: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2019
TOTAL
TOTAL
TOTAL

This fuel station made me pay the 50 Naira last week. Why?

Take off date is December 1. from what I can read.
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by Emmxyl(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2019
It has been on for over 3weeks or so at my location. It's no longer a new story. Just that the charges are becoming worrisome.
I prefer to buy with cash these days because the N50 can really scatter the balance on your account.

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by anochuko01(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2019
edo3:
how much u win? Cos no be small money i wan win oo
I never win o! I don carry those games join internationals. So just waiting for the appointed time to cash out. Just about 70k sha
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by omotayo24(f): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2019
December 1st you say Lol, them don dey collect am from us for Lagos ����
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by 989900: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2019
Stoopid people.
We'll start giving you cash -- sort that out.
Cashless policy indeed.
Awon oponu!

P.S. If you still pay with POS for fuel unless it is nigh impossible, you are part of the problems wrong with this country! #docilemofo
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by BabaO2: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Emefiele should be sacked, where is his monitoring unit? This raping has started over a month ago. CBN will start accounting for collection as from dec1. The question is who owns the collections of the past months to date?

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by ceejay80s(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2019
edo3:

As for d fuel,, no amount of talk can change anything because ds people ruling us know say Nigerians are cowards..Do anything to us,, one week too far everything dies down.

Abeg who go help me beg UBA?? Yesterday dem just remove like 500naira for my account.. The money i wan use drink beer to help my BP so that I no go just die like that..
Just won 34million today and bet9ja close down, dem must GI e me ma money
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by danono: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2019
IT SHOWS WE HAVE NO GOVERNMENT. THE POLICY HAS BEEN ON AND THE CRIMINALS ARE JUST SAYING DECEMBER 1. IT IS WELL.

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2019
I have been paying that already, infact I was charged at total onipanu yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by AlphaStyles(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2019
Govt increase minimum wage at the same time increase tax LMAO

1 Like

Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by dwisedgreat: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Rubbish. They have started since last month.
Re: Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 by modsfucker: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2019
Na to go withdraw everything for my account after salary payment, simple

They will see cashfull society nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID / See How Aliko Dangote Got Painted By Ayeola Ayodeji / E-commerce And Retail Business In Nigeria. Experience,challenges & Prospect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.