Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace (62487 Views)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by fareed69(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

That is the Igbo Spirit of Business we can rise form selling pure Water to Billionaire through hard work

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by fareed69(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
EasternPrince:

Kee u there.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by fareed69(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

he defraud u abi?
empty vessel
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by fareed69(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

See how you want to kill yourself on Onyema's case because he's Igbo and living the life you wish you or someone in your family wished they had .

Why are you not killing yourself over Tinubu Tinubu bullion van case on the eve of Presidential election and also his Nacotics involvement in the united states ?

Enemy of progress .
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Honeysweetest:
he is a fraudster only to the ignorant once,are u the one that tried him and made him so? until tried and proven guilty,he is still innocent,at least to the wise ones

What do you know about fraud and money laundering? So US that gave you technology are the ignorant ones? The large volumes of cum you drink is eroding your intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by dochenaj: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:

Stop trying to be smart kiddo because evidently, you are not.

The fraudster spun a tale for your ilk to swallow.

By all means continue believing.

You can start your own land speculation business which would transmute into a loss making aviation company in 10 years since you believe such cockamamie BS.
You definitely cannot respond any better than this, and I'm not surprised.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
cruzydal:

You so dumb.

Go read the Bible or something and learn values
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by nedekid: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:

It is not a national asset.

The company has only made losses and would not be the first time we've had locally-owned airlines that were simply haemorrhaging - Okada Air for instance.
The airline is making loses and yet has over 40 multi million dollar airliners on order? They are being granted finance yet the are haemorrhaging money? shocked
Just last month the signed an order for 30 Embraer 195-E2 with a total catalog value of over $2b usd. This is apart from the 10 brand new 737 max about to arrive.
You think na mai mai business?
A whole Nigeria as a country cannot buy 1 air craft how much more a fleet like this man is building.
Okada Air of those days is not on same level. Afterall Okada never bought a brand new aircraft.
It may not be a national asset but air peace is of strategic national interest!
They control over 60% of flights within the country. In the next few years when the brand new aircrafts appear, we would have safer skies.
When the 787 dreamliners appears the dominance of BA, VA, emirates, Lufthansa etc will be diminished.
Air peace is a threat to so many airlines milking Nigerians.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by slowice(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
I don't care how he made his money but i know that air peace is a blessing to Nigeria and must not fail. Chairman pls clear your name and I don't care how you do it just get it done and continue to bring respect to this nations aviation sector. I respect how far you ve come and the sacrifices you ve made to get here.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by cruzydal(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Go read the Bible or something and learn values
Oga u don’t even know the Bible half as I do . Just shut the Bleep up and maintain ur broke life. For all I care he is innocent till proven guilty.
Lemme tell u one of the secret to success never hate on your fellow man . Did he steal from you? No he didn’t ?he is only but a suspect till he is found guilty . So stop nailing him to the cross and focus on other relevant stuffs .him spending life in jail won’t add to your empty bank account.
BAD BELLE
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by MartinsD12(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/365090-how-i-made-my-fortune-to-start-air-peace-onyema.html
No explanation needed, he took risk and succeeded borrowing money from banks to build such is not an easy task, whether from politics or not he is made already is left for him to clear himself in a law court
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by voltron14: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
nedekid:

The airline is making loses and yet has over 40 multi million dollar airliners on order? They are being granted finance yet the are haemorrhaging money? shocked
Just last month the signed an order for 30 Embraer 195-E2 with a total catalog value of over $2b usd. This is apart from the 10 brand new 737 max about to arrive.
You think na mai mai business?
A whole Nigeria as a country cannot buy 1 air craft how much more a fleet like this man is building.
Okada Air of those days is not on same level. Afterall Okada never bought a brand new aircraft.
It may not be a national asset but air peace is of strategic national interest!
They control over 60% of flights within the country. In the next few years when the brand new aircrafts appear, we would have safer skies.
When the 787 dreamliners appears the dominance of BA, VA, emirates, Lufthansa etc will be diminished.
Air peace is a threat to so many airlines milking Nigerians.

Safer skies indeed.

Did you ever hear Okada air crash?

Did you ever hear of Nigeria Airways crashing?

They lost money and that's the deal.

Air Peace if anything, is a means of laundering money.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Honeysweetest(f): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:

What do you know about fraud and money laundering? So US that gave you technology are the ignorant ones? The large volumes of cum you drink is eroding your intelligence.
Mr cum, I know alot about the law to know that even the us called it alledged fraud,meaning that he still have to be tried,each bring his own evidence,now I just want to school u a little Mr cum.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Londonboy123: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Allen Onyefraud, go to US and answer your case. If you come out innocent, then I will doff my hat for you and use Air Peace till tomorrow. Untill then you are a fraudster and the pain of the un-alleviated people of Niger Delta will be on you.

moronic comment.

you pained because you are a failure
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by ucham: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Cheeesus!!!! grin that your last line loud ooo grin

Abeg take am easy dey yab people o. Country hard. Before u go make person go shak poison grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by nedekid: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:

Safer skies indeed.

If truelly it is a means to launder money, then it is a great simply because loads of money is laundered abroad from Nigeria every day of which we get no benefit.
More greese to his elbows.
Imagine the airline packs up tomorrow, airline ticket to abuja from Lagos will hit 100k one way. Probably you will have to drive with the kidnappers and bandits or more so the death traps called roads.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by voltron14: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
nedekid:

If truelly it is a means to launder money, then it is a great simply because loads of money is laundered abroad from Nigeria every day of which we get no benefit.
More greese to his elbows.
Imagine the airline packs up tomorrow, airline ticket to abuja from Lagos will hit 100k one way. Probably you will have to drive with the kidnappers and bandits or more so the death traps called roads.

The vacuum would be filled.

As I said, won't be the first indigenous airline neither would it be the first to run at a loss. Eventually, they cut corners or cut their losses.

Nothing new.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by ucham: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:

Safer skies indeed.

Bros I agree with you on some things, but truth be told Airpeace is truly the best indigenous Airline we've ever had. My worry is if Allen goes down and the company dies, thousands will loose jobs, we'll be at the mercy of foreign airlines again and all that.

I don't know if the man is guilty, but all I can say is that this man is an asset to this nation. If people like Abacha, Babangida, obasanjo and all the others who stole money in trillions did 5% what this man has done, believe me Nigeria will not be this bad with unemployment strangling our teeming youths.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by ucham: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:

The vacuum would be filled.

As I said, won't be the first indigenous airline neither would it be the first to run at a loss. Eventually, they cut corners or cut their losses.

Nothing new.

One thing you must know is that Aviation is not just another business bro. It's not that easy to fill the void. If it were easy, we'll see the supposed people who will fill it competing with Air peace right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by voltron14: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
ucham:

Bros I agree with you on some things, but truth be told Airpeace is truly the best indigenous Airline we've ever had. My worry is if Allen goes down and the company dies, thousands will loose jobs, we'll be at the mercy of foreign airlines again and all that.

I don't know if the man is guilty, but all I can say is that this man is an asset to this nation. If people like Abacha, Babangida, obasanjo and all the others who stole money in trillions did 5% what this man has done, believe me Nigeria will not be this bad with unemployment strangling our teeming youths.

More than anything I like our indigenous corporations but role models should be true role models.

If he's been involved in fraud, he has only himself to blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by voltron14: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
ucham:

One thing you must know is that Aviation is not just another business bro. It's not that easy to fill the void. If it were easy, we'll see the supposed people who will fill it competing with Air peace right now.

No doubt but the business was on it's way to extinction except it changes its business model.

You cannot continue losing in business.

To break even, you'll either cut corners or pass the cost on to the customer.

In any case, this issue is about fraudulent acts using the American banking system.

He should go clear himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
ucham:

Cheeesus!!!! grin that your last line loud ooo grin

Abeg take am easy dey yab people o. Country hard. Before u go make person go shak poison grin

Ok boss. I go reduce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Londonboy123:

I am pained because i am a retarrded failure

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
cruzydal:

Oga u don’t even know the Bible half as I do . Just shut the Bleep up and maintain ur broke life. For all I care he is innocent till proven guilty.
Lemme tell u one of the secret to success never hate on your fellow man . Did he steal from you? No he didn’t ?he is only but a suspect till he is found guilty . So stop nailing him to the cross and focus on other relevant stuffs .him spending life in jail won’t add to your empty bank account.
BAD BELLE

I am a justice seeker and for a system where financial crimes are justfully prosecuted. That is my stance. Like i said, let your idol Onyefraud go and defend himself in the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by AngelicBeing: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Lol at volume of cum eroding his intelligence, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com,, Hian, like seriously grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by AngelicBeing: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:

No doubt but the business was on it's way to extinction except it changed its business model.

You cannot continue losing in business.

To break even, you'll either cut corners or pass the cost on to the customer.

In any case, this issue is about fraudulent acts using the American banking system.

He should go clear himself.
Your post dey crack my ribs, like you said severally on this thread, l don't give a fvck if the airline is grounded, I hate fraudsters with a passion, they have destroyed the image of Nigeria beyond redemption, is just like saying an Armed robber should be pardoned because he used part of his loot to help the poor, arrant nonsense, Onyeama enter plane go defend yourself for America, those who come to equity must come with clean hands, nonsense and Buhari cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol at volume of cum eroding his intelligence, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com,, Hian, like seriously grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by sweetilicious(f): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2019
SoNature:
Nigerians are some of the most complicated people I have ever come across.

I can't believe that houses can be so expensive in Lekki, a mini-island that is vulnerable to flooding.

From time to time, people's domestic properties float on water. Yet, others keep running to that axis to acquire property just to satisfy their esteem.

SMH
The truth is Most Nigerians don't have financial knowledge. They don't even see a need for an investment analyst. They just buy stuffs to show off to people that shouldn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by baysol: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2019
voltron14:
I sold land and made 18% profit on my deposits.

I own Air peace 100%.

And that is the end of the story.
Southwest too dey slack how ibo man go come from east come they sell land for west did he know the history of the land. Ibo no go sell land for you not to talk of you selling land for east. South West must reorganise itself these rubbish must stop.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by ajl: 1:32am On Nov 27, 2019
Nigerians will trust oyinbo-man more than their own. America? Go look closely at American justice system and you will know it stinks to high heaven. Lots of people in jail for crime they did not commit. Trust mumu Nigerians, they will throw you under the bus because it's a white-man that said so.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by ajl: 1:37am On Nov 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Your post dey crack my ribs, like you said severally on this thread, l don't give a fvck if the airline is grounded, I hate fraudsters with a passion, they have destroyed the image of Nigeria beyond redemption, is just like saying an Armed robber should be pardoned because he used part of his loot to help the poor, arrant nonsense, Onyeama enter plane go defend yourself for America, those who come to equity must come with clean hands, nonsense and Buhari cheesy

Go to where to defend who? These cooked up charges.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by allcomage: 2:29am On Nov 27, 2019
Esseite:

Still some loopholes

A 20years old real estate company is supposed to be well known and grounded..

What do know about property? Educated business Igbo billionaires don't make noise. People made billions from lekki and are still making till today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Bans Deposits Into Domiciliary Account / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.