Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex (87791 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her PVC (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by seangy4konji: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2019
Godiloveu:
I think it's high time we get over dis TOtodick n face our economy ,#myopinion.
This lady is holding our intelligence Ransom o, must her uselessness trend?! undecided
I deh tell you...always trying to stay in d limelight. Have her name in our mouth. I think she is best ignored from now on

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by Mycartoonpic(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2019
I would have said 'Yenyenyen'...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by Riele(f): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2019
femi4:
cos the messenger is hypocrite
And you're a saint ? .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by Hollusilva28(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2019
clearly she's still has a broken heart towards her husband. she's hasn't got over her first marriage. But I can't judge her. she need to calm down & turn a new leaf. who knows God can send a gentleman to her. Grace is what matter most
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by amNorth(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2019
lalasticlala:
Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh shared topless pictures in bed after waking up in Dubai. The pictures vividly show her huge back tattoo.

She also shared a post about sex.

Read below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5UET5HHGpP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is coming amid her fight with blogger Stella Dimoko-Korkus who called her out and accused her of snatching Ini Edo's boyfriend and sleeping with him. She also accused Tonto of sleeping with Toyin Lawani's husband 'after she sniffed cocaine in her house'. Also accused her of sleeping with a certain pastor and actress Uche's footballer boyfriend and his footballer brother.

Tonto Dikeh doesn't seem bothered with all the accusations.
why is it dat pastors are always involved in such things??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by Realist1(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2019
undecided I'm afraid I still believe Stella Dimoko more than what you will ever say. I dey fear most of all these actress celebrities these days and you are the most toxic and unbalanced of them all. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2019
Tonto dike will never fail to surprise us.
She's the that said her bf is one minute noodles.

All her life revolves around sex and money..check all her story 80% is about sex ...

If I may ask , does her pictures corroborate with her post? Definitely , no.

Tonto is sex , and sex is Tonto. Permit me to change one of your vocabulary. Sex ' should be changed to Tonto in your dictionary...
So, don't she have sex with you anymore,. You should rather say " she have Tonto with me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by nzeobi(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2019
meobizy:
All publicity is good publicity. The only bad publicity is no one mentioning your name. If not for her recent brouhaha with SDK I had completely forgotten why I started staking games on Bet9ja.
Oga bet9ja site don de load
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by Germi9: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2019
She ain't attractive to me,and when she talks about sex am irritated..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by naijadrivablog: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2019
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by bangbangall: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2019
You're his rod again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by frankoben(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2019
Dem dis one go just wake up for morning start to write rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by meobizy(f): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2019
nzeobi:

Oga bet9ja site don de load
BetKing and NairaBet, nko?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by onwuakpachris(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2019
what nonsense...Nigerians we js know how to overrate sex..that's y most nigerian ladies use sex to manipulate nd extort guys...js a few minutes something..but most Nigerians just wanna fuc.k away all their frustrations in life..poor souls..polluting d earth with innocent helpless kids.. smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by Ishilove: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2019
I will ignore the messenger and focus on the message.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2019
Ishilove:
I will ignore the messenger and focus on the message.

Please what is the message abeg? Is she getting ready to fk more of her friends boyfriends and husbands?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by thereyouy: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2019
Why do you think it’s so hard to let go of a partner who’s hurt,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by staymore: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Inspiration from the sex she had the previous night is what Tonto is writing about. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by femi4: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Riele:

And you're a saint ? .

That's an excuse from a typical hypocrite. A saint acknowledged his sins and repent

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by A47yo(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Thank you pst Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by captianfreeman(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2019
This is codedly about that her former .........

If you know, you know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by nauto: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2019
what is she covering

since she cant cover her mouth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2019
& she still have a son seeing her doing all this Rubbish far.

Cheap woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by yemex04(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2019
Someone helped her with the snapshot and the person is not a WOMAN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by mkoabiola: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2019
It been long i saw tonto in act film abi na me no de current
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2019
Hypocrite�
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by nzeobi(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2019
meobizy:
BetKing and NairaBet, nko?
I get cash for my bet9ja account
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex by Raymondreigns(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
Thank God you are not Roman Reign. angry

Don’t beat yourself up tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.