Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos (42350 Views)

Two Men Drowned While Swimming In Ogun River / Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
why she no go run when she still get main boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Rivers of life, inside life
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by steveDpro: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Hmm,he should thank his God
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by AlusiIyi: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
na wa, someones child and investment almost died because of some un intrested woman
[/s]
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by GTFO(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2019
seangy4konji:
teh teh.

D guy even collect him money for shawarma and Samsung a 10 back...

Igi da. Eye gbero omo.

Omo I role ayee

ahn an!!!

na back of your house the guy dey live? instablog pipu angry angry
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by seunprodigy13: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
shocked na wa
fools trying to impress forming what they are not
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by kayusely70(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2019
The guy should send the girl packing
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Blogfarms: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2019
Things we do for love
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Uyiii: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Marvieduke(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Over skills na him dey kill monkey, him wan impress him babe, God save am him for follow the pool reach heaven.

1 Like

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Bshowguy(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2019
may God always protect us
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2019
I don't blame the gurl for running. The Boy iz stupid.
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nmezor(f): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why would someone go swimming when he can't swim wellDoesn't make sense to me... Anyway I dont blame the chickito, police mata no be here...Glad he came around afterwards. smiley
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Miniso:
I don't blame the gurl for running. The Boy iz stupid.
I swear
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nonstoprain: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
vincentjk:
When you want to do oversabi
here take it

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
The fool wanted to impress his girlfriend
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
RIP to the boy. That is why I ate going to swimming pull
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nickisindigo:
but why would the babe run away
Because there are other wonderful dicks elsewhere. Though she thought the drowned dick is gone for good she will still come back for it

1 Like

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by simonfynboi(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
FEAR GIRLS

I remember wen me n my friend carry two bebs for car make we go houz flex for d nyt, u kno after much flexin na...i overturned d steary n bum we de pit...
Luckily no injury was sustained, i jus had a little cut on my forehead...bt guess wat? B4 we kno men d gehs don stop anoda bike japa o, dem no even turn back sef...

4 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by 9jaPromo(f): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Who care?
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Austineva(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
SimDan95:
Wetin puna dey cause for this life is unimaginable, naso my nigga for crossover cause of puccy,

That glory hole has cause a Lotta breakup in marriages, brother abandoning brother, and the list goes on.

But still yet man must do the do, if u think I'm lying ask Ramotu the love she has for my drilling machine is sophisticated,even Mama kabira can't do without early morning doggy. The joy and feeling when u hear that ta ta ta ta sound and her water nyash is jingling on my cucumber i can't explain it.

lemme stop here
spoiled child grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Lastmankc(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Which one be fast thinking witness again

1 Like

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Tapout(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
“What drew my attention to them was when I noticed the friend was smooching the girl"

finally minding your business is bad grin you see how not minding one's business has saved someones life. grin grin

The guy filming is actually a very big fool... angry

1 Like

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nickisindigo:
but why would the babe run away

She came 4 fun. When d fun was over, she left. Wetin again u want make d girl do?

1 Like

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Didn’t he know he cudnt swim and didn’t he know that was the deep end? Sm guys will be forming James Bond because of a gal. Lmao. U can impress if u want to bt don’t go doing dangerous shit. Be urself.
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
nairafame2:
Tragedy was averted on Sunday at a swimming pool in Ajao Estate, Lagos, as a boy was rescued after drowning while having fun with his girlfriend.

According to Chukwu – a fast-thinking eyewitness who was instrumental to the rescue – the victim was having fun in the pool with his girlfriend and a mutual friend, when he swam to the deep end.

However, he couldn’t make it back and couldn’t shout for help. Chukwu said: “What drew my attention to them was when I noticed the friend was smooching the girl and then I looked out for the guy and boom he was 12ft below the water.

I guess nobody saw him early. But all thanks to Almighty God, he survived after almost an hour of resuscitation. The girlfriend fled immediately the incident happened and was later tracked down and scolded for abandoning her boyfriend.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5UlHNZn0H5/

Next time the guys sights even a Jacuzzi with water in it, he'll take to his heels.
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Godhatesodomy: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by spirul77: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
the guy's friend was smooching the girl while the guy was 12 feet below.
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
after God fear women, they are always double faced, if you looseguard them don japa leave you

You could not say anything more stupid honestly.
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
When Is lasg going mandate lifeguards at hotels with swimming pools?
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by bokribo: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
ofe ku oversabi
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
ornicus:
When Is lasg going mandate lifeguards at hotels with swimming pools?
When a top government official's kid drowns in one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Jasmine, The Cancer Survivor (Photos) / Depression Will Kill You, If You Don't Know This About Your Life! / Nigerian Doctor, Isyaka Mamman Jailed For Killing Patient In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.