Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 (13732 Views)

TECNO Beats Samsung, Others To Claim Africa's Top Smartphone Brand 2020 / Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
REDMI NOTE 8 Pro... forest green

1 Like

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Cc9? Mi A3?... which ever suits your taste...it's available

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by holluikon(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
korban3134:

How much and is it in Nigeria already?? Or ill wait for some time to get it?
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2019
holluikon:

How much and is it in Nigeria already?? Or ill wait for some time to get it?

Good morning...the Mi A3 is readily available but CC9 takes 7 days to be shipped to you
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by holluikon(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
korban3134:

Good morning...the Mi A3 is readily available but CC9 takes 7 days to be shipped to you
How much is the Mia3
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
holluikon:

How much is the Mia3

Mi A3 (Global Version)- N65,500 4Gb + 64gb limited offer
Mi A3 (Global Version)- N70,000 4Gb + 128gb limited offer
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by bush112(m): 2:33am On Dec 01, 2019
korban3134:
Redmi Note 8 Pro....8Gb Variant
how much ?
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by drjprince: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2019
Yahman1:
I'm not getting any Naomi, I'm okay with my Tecno tongue
scrapno you mean

Get you hand on Naomi you will forget scrapno,there are so many things it can't do scrapno can't do with helio p22 processors

2 Likes

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by Yahman1(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2019
drjprince:
scrapno you mean

Get you hand on Naomi you will forget scrapno,there are so many things it can't do scrapno can't do with helio p22 processors
things like wat?
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by drjprince: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2019
Yahman1:
things like wat?
Gcam grin
Custom ROM
Lag free experience
Miui
Scrapno will never give you these
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by akashi01(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Yahman1:
things like wat?

Your scrapno can't handle power intensive app and games: COD, PUBG and Asphalt. Even if it does, it lags like hell.

Your scrapno has shitty displays.

Your scrapno is same price with devices that are waaay better than it (too expensive for the scrap it is)

Scrapno is milking you dry, taking advantage of your willful ignorance. Selling recycled shit over and over again cos they know their users don't have the mental capacity to research or willingly choose not to.

Either ways, without folks like you how will Scrapno make profits? grin cheesy grin

drjprince:
Gcam grin
Custom ROM
Lag free experience
Miui
Scrapno will never give you these

He can never understand, he is still under the cheap ecstatic influence of scrapno. Wallowing in total ignorance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by drjprince: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2019
akashi01:

Your scrapno can't handle power intensive app and games: COD, PUBG and Asphalt. Even if it does, it lags like hell.

Your scrapno is same price with devices that are waaay better than it (too expensive for the scrap it is)

Scrapno is milking you dry, taking advantage of your willful ignorance. Selling recycled shit over and over again cos they know their users don't have the mental capacity to research or willingly choose not to.

Either ways, without folks like you how will Scrapno make profits? grin cheesy grin

He can never understand, he is still under the cheap ecstatic influence of scrapno. Wallowing in total ignorance grin grin
him ignorance pass that our lawyer for xiaomi thread own cheesy

This kind people they need person encounter to understand fully

2 Likes

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by Yahman1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
akashi01:

Because u want to discredit Tecno u wrote all this Jargons?

FYI I play Heavy games on my phone, Asphalt and Pes and all and it doesn't lag plus the battery life is Superb, like I said same things u can use your Naomi to do, I can also use my Tecno to do tongue

And y'all were making noise as if your Naomi can call God in heaven cheesy now what's the function of all those Shit u mention ur Naomi having? Would it make the phone vomit money? Rubbish

Naomi ko, Ruth Ni mtchwwww angry
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by Yahman1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
drjprince:
him ignorance pass that our lawyer for xiaomi thread own cheesy

This kind people they need person encounter to understand fully
U wey dey enlightened ur Naomi don make u win lottery abi? cheesy

Because u dey use Naomi u feel say u don get the whole world abi, wen u go use iPhone u go Kee people be dat cheesy
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by drjprince: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yahman1:
U wey dey enlightened ur Naomi don make u win lottery abi? cheesy

Because u dey use Naomi u feel say u don get the whole world abi, wen u go use iPhone u go Kee people be dat cheesy
I don use iPhone before bro, nothing special apart from iOS and bionic silicon and the lovely ecosystem
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2019
bush112:
how much ?

N108k
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by Adamna(f): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
korban3134:
How much is the Xiaomi cc9?
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 3:14am On Dec 08, 2019
Adamna:
How much is the Xiaomi cc9?

Xiaomi CC9 (6gb RAM, 128gb Memory) - NgN 96,000
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 3:22am On Dec 08, 2019
korban3134:
Before you start reading please try to have an open mind...
Personally, I love quality smartphones especially when it comes at a "REASONABLE PRICE" and in a package that is "GLOBALLY CERTIFIED"...

Xiaomi has not been very popular in Nigeria. Largely due to lack of information on them (thank goodness for Xiaomi thread on Nairaland & Google for helping out in this area), and generally low advertising and marketing promotions. However this does not negate the fact that they are a force to be reckoned with in the GLOBAL Smartphone battleground.

Here are some facts to buttress this assertion

1. Xiaomi Smartphones appear 4 times in GSMARENA.COM BEST PHONES OF 2019-BUYERS GUIDE..
Specifically in ;
Best Camera- Mi Note 10
Best Compact Smartphone- Mi 9SE
Best Midrange(high end)- Mi 9T
Best Midrange (lower end)- Redmi Note 8T

https://m.gsmarena.com/smartphone_buyers_guide-review-2036.php

Are you curious about the veracity of info on gsmarena?? Check here...https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.gsmarena.com...
Don't argue, just Google it wink

*Note that all information shared here can easily be verified from the web.

2. Worldwide sales volume. According to Canalys 2019 report Xiaomi ranks 4th in World wide Smartphone sales growth volume. This list by the way comprise of only 5 brands and Xiaomi made it to fourth position Globally! The same story plays out in Canalys 2nd Quarter 2019 sales report for Europe..

https://www.canalys.com/newsroom/globalQ3smartphonemarket

https://www.canalys.com/newsroom/globalQ3smartphonemarket

3. Xiaomi ranks 4th again from a simple Google search with the words " Best Smartphone Brands "
Also ranks 4th again on Marketrealist's World Top 5 Smartphone Companies...

https://marketrealist.com/2019/10/the-worlds-top-five-smartphone-companies/

4. By GLOBAL STANDARDS Xiaomi is currently one of the few Smartphone makers that offers the most "quality materials" (i.e Processor, Screen, GPU, Camera unit/chip, type-c Usb etc) in a Smartphone for the lowest cost. Not surprisingly they also happen to be the Global leading brand for best budget Smartphones 2019 (Google : Best budget phone 2019)

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/mobile-phone/best-budget-phone-3473395/

5. Google the following;
* Top Smartphones in Europe 2019
* Top Smartphones in China 2019
* Top Smartphones in Asia 2019
* Top 10 Smartphones in the World 2019
Xiaomi/Redmi brand appears at least once in all these lists!

As you might have already noticed, Xiaomi is not number 1 in most of the rankings. I doubt any single phone can do that. But for now they're doing extremely well all things considered. So let this little info guide you when choosing your next Smartphone (aka mobile PC and productivity/communication device)

For all the latest Xiaomi / Redmi Smartphones & accessories... contact George (sales rep for Kore Integrated Services) on 08038708318(same for WhatsApp)... freebies guaranteed with every purchase cool

Updated...
Xiaomi features some positions in GSMARENA'S 2019 BEST MIDRANGE PHONES BUYERS GUIDE-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItjLv06V4_s
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by Ejadike(m): 5:43am On Dec 08, 2019
It's really not about being the best in other continents but, will it serve the Nigerian market well? How readily available are there parts incase something gets spoiled?

1 Like

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by Ejadike(m): 5:46am On Dec 08, 2019
korban3134:
REDMI NOTE 8 Pro... forest green
how much is this?
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ejadike:
how much is this?

Redmi Note 8 Pro (6+64)-Ngn 84,000
Redmi Note 8 Pro (6+128)NgN 94,000
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ejadike:
It's really not about being the best in other continents but, will it serve the Nigerian market well? How readily available are there parts incase something gets spoiled?

Their parts are available Sir...also depends on your vendor...@ Kore Integrated Services we do our best to ensure everyone that buys Redmi/Xiaomi phones from us always gets replacement parts with ease.
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by skywalker240(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yahman1:
What's all this fuse abt Xaomi abi na Naomi Everytime here on NL?

Making it look as if people using Tecno/Infinix are lesser humans angry

There is no single Xaomi thread were u guys don't bash Tecno/Infinix users

Na by force to buy Naomi Ni? angry
but they could be right, personally i have not held the phone, but i wont doubt them. Everybody i meet online and offline always speak good about it.

but its also a glaring fact that Tecno and her siblings have been ripping our hearts and guts out with high price and substandard outdated products. I will never argue that cos experience they say is a teacher.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by skywalker240(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yahman1:
things like wat?
like playing FORTNITE.

2 Likes

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by skywalker240(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yahman1:
Because u want to discredit Tecno u wrote all this Jargons?

FYI I play Heavy games on my phone, Asphalt and Pes and all and it doesn't lag plus the battery life is Superb, like I said same things u can use your Naomi to do, I can also use my Tecno to do tongue

And y'all were making noise as if your Naomi can call God in heaven cheesy now what's the function of all those Shit u mention ur Naomi having? Would it make the phone vomit money? Rubbish

Naomi ko, Ruth Ni mtchwwww angry
here's an assignment,

go and try download FORTNITE (that is even if your Scrapno will agree with you)

then launch it, (that is even if it would play)

then try it on a xiaomi pocophone or huawei honor 7 series and bring your answer. and then lets test for who is typing jargons.

2 Likes

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by bobbyking: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2019
Good morning, Mi family in the house. My first Mi phone was Redmi Note 3 3GB 32GB which i bought from Elijahdre in 2014 and the phone is still working perfectly despite changed the screen touch twice. But today now, am proud with my Mi 9 Lite and am enjoying the phone like anything. Xiaomi is the best android phones in terms of the durability and strong like old Nokia phones. That's my opinion. Ire oooooo

7 Likes

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by Baadal(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2019
New XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 4GB/64GB Variant --- 60,500

New XIAOMI Redmi 8 4GB/64GB Variant --- 48,000

Both are GLOBAL VERSION. Location is Lagos

Call/WhatsApp 08025220285

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Baadal:
New XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 4GB/64GB Variant --- 60,500

New XIAOMI Redmi 8 4GB/64GB Variant --- 48,000

Both are GLOBAL VERSION. Location is Lagos

Call/WhatsApp 08025220285

Kindly open your own thread thanks...
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by korban3134(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2019
cool XIAOMI!!!

Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by cyonujemen(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Xiaomi, do they have a repair center in Lagos?
Are Xiaomi parts readily available in Lagos?
What is the cost of replacing the screen of Xiaomi Redmi 8pro?
Re: THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 by drjprince: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2019
cyonujemen:
Xiaomi, do they have a repair center in Lagos?
Are Xiaomi parts readily available in Lagos?
What is the cost of replacing the screen of Xiaomi Redmi 8pro?
the cost of repairing Redmi note 8 pro screen is similar in price to other LCD panel

And yes Xiaomi spare parts are available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel's Data Plans For Blackberry 10 / Ios 7 Specs VS Android 4.2, Windows Phone, Blackberry 10 / The Scam Called Truecaller ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.