Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Early Life As An Orphan' - Timmy K Macnicol Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Early Life As An Orphan' - Timmy K Macnicol Reveals (340 Views)

Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Early Life As An Orphan' - Timmy K Macnicol Reveals by chiomarita: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2019
Budding actress cum movie producer, Timmy K Macnicol who became an orphan at early age has shared her survival tips to help other who might in one way or the other find themselves in similar situation.

The beautiful mother of one revealed that trusting in God was the only way she pulled through the huddle thrown at her.

Sharing new photos on her Instagram page, Timmy K wrote: "Growing up was tough for me, most importantly not having both of your parents to talk to sometimes.
Sometimes I just wonder how I have survived all these years alone and i just realized that God is the father of those who have no one to run to. He is too faithful to fail me. #godismyfather

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals His Son's Face On A Diamond Necklace Worth N150m (photos) / Cardi B In Nigeria!? / Strange: My Farts Kill Mosquitoes Within A 6-meter Radius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.